Northwestern VA Tag!

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by bwalsh, Apr 13, 2010.

1. bwalsh

bwalsh Long timer

Oddometer:
    Nice grab Beast Rider! Good to see Dewey on the move.
  2. Old Eli

Old Eli Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Very nice hints..maybe in the next day or so I'll go over and pick this thing up and get this thing moving again.
  3. bwalsh

bwalsh Long timer

Oddometer:

(EDIT: welcome to ADV and the tag game Old Eli. Better watch out, these games are addicting!)

Better get it soon. I think Old Man River is wanting to go riding in a bad way. (Hasn't been in almost two weeks!):puke1

Hey, I sent you a PM.
  4. twohawks

twohawks Not Afraid

Oddometer:
    Someone's gonna get bruced...several people are thinkin' about this one...:evil
  5. Beast Rider

Beast Rider Beast Rider

Oddometer:
    Welcome Old Eli......indeed you will get addicted to this game......glad to have you in the game.:clap
  6. vatrader01

vatrader01 vatrader01

Oddometer:
    :eyes
  7. Old Eli

Old Eli Adventurer

Oddometer:
    GRAB!
    You guys are right, it is addicting!
  8. Old Eli

Old Eli Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Here is a picture of Dewey and the bike.
  9. Old Eli

Old Eli Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am having problems uploading my pics because they are 998 kb and the limit is only about 140 something kb. Any suggestions? They are jpegs.
  10. vatrader01

vatrader01 vatrader01

Oddometer:

Check your Private Messages, in the upper right hand corner.

And consider taking a ride here:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=563050

It is there, Grasshoppa, you will find the old masters who have forgotten more about the Black Art of tag than thou shall ever know....

And I extend that invite to all. Come on out, sit in the shadow of the great Seneca Rocks, listen to the <s>lies</s> tales of adventure we've had playing tag. Campfires, Dining on The Porch in beautiful downtown Seneca Rocks, WV. Saturday asphalt rides, dirty dual sport runs. Sunday, we'll roll south to Green Bank Observatory for a tour.

Please grace us with your presence.

And if this all gets out of hand for you, DeLorme and Rand McNally are both running specials on in house treatment for tag o rama addictions.
  11. bwalsh

bwalsh Long timer

Oddometer:
    I've been trying to refrain from grabbing the tag to get more folks involved.
    Hey, I haven't got a chance to read your report yet, but I will as soon as I get my computer up and running again.
    Hope you had a good time! I saw on the WV/Seneca campout thread you are reconstructing the bike? Whats up with that? Hope it's nothing serious.
    Now I may have to go read a few pages of your report to see...

I see you watching.
    When are you heading out to Seneca. I may be up for a ride out that way Friday if you want some company. Can't make it for the weekend as I'm out of retirement(temporarily) and work on the weekends. Call me as I wont be in the library using thier computer all day!:evil
    I'm headed down the the land of the beast here in a few and might make my way down towards Syria way and up into the Rapidan Wildlife managment area. To go jump in the creek!

Old Eli, If you can't get the picture posting figured out give me a call and we will get it sorted out one way or another. :freaky It's not like people are waiting to go grab the new tag... or are they?:evil
    I assume that was you who called last night? I was out riding through the country, over a mountain, through a valley and through a road check in Woodstock. :lol3 And not in that particular order! Fun time!
  12. Old Eli

Old Eli Adventurer

Oddometer:
    ?
  13. Old Eli

Old Eli Adventurer

Oddometer:
  14. mikeinrichmond

mikeinrichmond Farkleus Maximus

Oddometer:
    Old Eli,
    From the Photobucket site copy the address under 'direct link' (right click mouse, then copy) come back here, hit New Reply, then click on the yellow box on the menu bar next to the blue planet link, it will bring up "http://", hit backspace to erase, right click then hit paste, then 'ok'. This will paste the entire link to the photo on Photobucket. The pic should show right up. Of course if you're trying to post from a smartphone this will vary by model, but I could give also you directions for an iPhone at least. Hope this helps.
  15. vatrader01

vatrader01 vatrader01

Oddometer:
    Hi Mike :wave
  16. Old Eli

Old Eli Adventurer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  17. Old Eli

Old Eli Adventurer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  18. Old Eli

Old Eli Adventurer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  19. Old Eli

Old Eli Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I share the same name as a 2200 mile foot path, though I am only about 2200 feet of gravel "lane" myself. You'll find Dewey at the western end on the left side behind the gizmo.[​IMG]
  20. bwalsh

bwalsh Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the help mikeinrichmond!

BTW, Nice bike Old Eli. You should be able to post more than one pic per post.