Hotrodding the GS - Pre-Order Sale!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Poolside, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graniteone

Graniteone 3,2,1...Beer me! Supporter

Oddometer:
    Bump! Please give us an update. We paid our money and only want to know what is up. It is good customer service to say the least.
  2. lp6

lp6 Adventurer

Oddometer:

Ditto. 6 month CD's rates suck but at least you know something will happen when the 6 months is up.
  3. motomandan

motomandan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    bump for response!!!!!
  4. motomandan

Oddometer:
    If you have concerns over not receiving paid for product or unanswered question for poolside post them here!
  5. slowoldguy

slowoldguy Tire Tester

Oddometer:
    Jesus, people. lol Get a grip. Interest on $85 for a few months? Can you do math?

Several of us waited just as long or longer for product. What part of "custom product made in the basement in his free time" didn't you get from this thread? Frustrating? Sure it was. But ...you should have known it. The thread made it pretty clear.
  6. johnjen

johnjen Now, even more NOW!…

Oddometer:
    Are you guys aware that his entire computer SYSTEM (not just a single computer) went sideways?

And that he's having to re-constitute it from backups that also got hammered?

Relax, enjoy an adult beverage. And remember he builds them with all of his free time.

And in case you haven't seen the pics of assembly yet, go back and look at them.

Then you'll get an idea of the time and effort he pours into them.

JJ
  7. Jack90210

Jack90210 quia ego nominor leo

Oddometer:
    I have to agree with this. :deal
  8. motomandan

Oddometer:
    That is fine. Communication is the key. Updates are key. Keep people informed. Don't lead them on with messages saying they will ship,then don't ship them. It is not a money issue it is business issue. Poolsid e stated he would build them after receiving payment for 30. He had my payment June 29 and all 30 several. days later. We gave him time. Just time to stop with the excuses. Build pictures could be from an earlier build. Poolside speak up!
  9. Wallowa

Wallowa Diver Down

Oddometer:
    Quick...get back on your meds.:evil If communications are your concern, then examine yours. It is what it is and for a change listen to what folks are telling you. You can still ride your bike without alterations and nobody is stealing your $$$. And lastly, there is a universe other than yours.:wink:

But wait! The Mandan are a native american tribe/nation in North Dakota, so perhaps the severe winter has you suffering from cabin fever? Naw that does not work, you are listed in MD.
  10. Andrew

Andrew Optimus Primer

Oddometer:
    Please stop polluting this thread with your neurotic posts.
  11. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    <BR>Well I can tell you what I'm not doing. I'm not at the UCLA game! Right now I'm on the bench, the work bench. Yesterday and today I have some free time.

I got a phone call today letting me know about the recent activity in here. As JJ mentioned, I had a 15 year data loss/corruption stemming from a failed backup system. I'm still dealing with the immediate effects from the data loss and that's taking up my time. (Ever dig through a hard drive with a binary editor? :D )&#8194;I mentioned the issue in here some time back. So here I am setting up a cloud real-time sync system on Amazon S3. I sure wish I'd have switched to offsite sync years ago. Aaah well.

Sorry for your frustration, thanks for your patience. Thanks also for the recent orders! The normal assembly speed will resume shortly.

<BR>
  12. motomandan

Oddometer:
    Poolside,
    Thank you for the response. All we wanted was information on the status of the orders. No need for others to start name calling. I believe if you were waiting on product for 4.5 months you would want answers as well.

Thank you ,

Dan
  13. Tessitori

Tessitori Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Quick technical question: since the weather has gotten somewhat cooler, should I change the settings on my unit in order not to loose performance gains?
  14. johnjen

johnjen Now, even more NOW!…

Oddometer:
    No.

But change the jumper and find out for your self.

JJ
  15. Traveling QMS

Traveling QMS Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Mr. Marketing and Mr. Production,

I'll be leaving the mainland before too long and will not have any one to recive your fabulous product at my door.

We have untill the first of the year and I will be out of the country. My bike is going with me. Is there any chance you can make that date?

KS in ID is where I am in your list.

Warmest Regards,

KS
  16. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    Hi there KS, I hope you had a good holiday. I'm going to say yes to your question. I'm pretty sure I received my yearly allotment of breakdowns. Knock on wood as they say. So yes, I'm back to the usual schedule where I have time available to work on these IICE projects.

Mr. Marketing will probably also say yes, but of course he's predisposed to say that.&#8194;:D

<BR>
  17. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    Hi Tessitori. I posted a reply in the GSpost thread.

<BR>
  18. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    <BR>Hey there folks. I trust everyone had a good Thanksgiving, regardless whether you celebrate the holiday!

Here's what's happening over here. It was a four day weekend with friends from out of town visiting family and such. But despite all that I got a good amount of time in at the bench. It looks like a batch of 30 will ship out this week, and the next batch is started.

<BR>
  19. Traveling QMS

Traveling QMS Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank you for the information. I'm glad you think your done breaking your stuff now.
  20. headstaller

headstaller Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hi Poolside,
    I was on your Sept. 7 built list. Any updates on shipping date?
    Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.