Alabama!! Roll Tide Bitches!!!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Ken, Nov 1, 2008.

1. GotMojo?

GotMojo? Long timer

Oddometer:
    Alabama is good, but there is no way in hell they could stay with Texas Tech. I am watching them dismantle OSU right now. Texas Tech has one of the best offenses I've seen in college football over the last few years. They score on almost every drive! Their QB will win the Heismann and have a starting job on Sundays.
  2. Bubba Satori

Bubba Satori Finding my way home

Oddometer:
    :rofl
  3. k7

k7 “Retired x OCD”

Oddometer:

Alabama's defense is scary this year.... TT would be shut down.
  4. Mulekick

Mulekick 2.7 on Fu Man Chu

Oddometer:

High....

YOU are....

:razor

(Take that from a Poke fan with ass in hands)

:cry

Alabama has zero buisness in the #1 slot...
    What part of the LSU game did you miss???...:ear
  5. GotMojo?

GotMojo? Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sorry fellas, but 'Bama just barely got by LSU. Refresh my memory...but what did Florida do to them?

Texas Tech is in another league guys....along with Florida. Look at the schedule Texas Tech has played, and they are ROLLING over these top 10 teams. Next week its Oklahoma and I expect them to win there. So maybe we will get to see a Texas Tech vs Alabama matchup in the BCS, but it won't be pretty for the Crimson Tide. If a shitty offense like LSU can put up 20+ points on them, Texas Tech will put up 50+.

TT's offense is BAD ASS... with probably the top 2 candidates for the Heismann... and a couple good running backs as well. And did you see the SIZE of their offensive line? Its bigger than most NFL teams. Thats why their QB never gets sacked and has time to grab a sandwich while he looks for open receivers. I don't even live in Texas, but Tech is a bad ass muther f'ing team.
  6. Ken

Ken Long timer

Oddometer:
    I just got up, stretched, poured a cup of coffee, and then it dawned on me... Alabama is still #1 and everyone else is a bunch of losers :poser :poser :poser

It is good to be #1 :wings :wings :rayof :rayof :wings :wings
  7. Rider

Rider Spectacularly Correct

Oddometer:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiM2U9AiQRM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiM2U9AiQRM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  8. Bubba Satori

Bubba Satori Finding my way home

Oddometer:
    How are the Browns, Bengals and Blue Jackals doing these days ? :ear
  9. WoovsHoovs

WoovsHoovs RUN SILENT

Oddometer:

:lol3 Jeebus but barely-fuckers damm near choked. Again.

:D
  10. Ken

Ken Long timer

Oddometer:

That is just mean posting and reporting on that... the rookie got emotional and everyone sees it. Not nice :nah

I wonder if the little pussy cry baby knows Alabama is #1 :poser :poser
  11. Ken

Ken Long timer

Oddometer:

Being Alabama has never been easy as most people step up when they play us... hell, for years playing Alabama was a bigger deal, for them, than their bowl games :nod
  12. GotMojo?

GotMojo? Long timer

Oddometer:
    Enjoy your stay at #1, because they won't be there for the rest of the year. They are a good team, but no way can they hang with the best teams from the Big 12. In fact, won't Alabama play Florida in the SEC championship game? If so, I have a feeling they are going to get blown out in that game. Florida, IMHO, is the 2nd best team in the country behind Texas Tech... and I'm a Buckeye fan, so it pains me to say that.
  13. Ken

Ken Long timer

Oddometer:

Oh I am, loser... :poser :poser :poser
  14. GotMojo?

GotMojo? Long timer

Oddometer:
    Loser? Relax. Again, I am not a Texas or Florida fan, I just think they are heads and tails above Alabama. I guess we will find out when and if Florida plays Bama in a couple weeks for the SEC championship. My prediction on that score...

Florida 45
    Alabama 24
  15. Ken

Ken Long timer

Oddometer:

45-24?? Wanna bet :evil

Alabama is #1 so if you are not an Alabama fan then you are a loser :nod :fitz :lol3 :poser
  16. GotMojo?

GotMojo? Long timer

Oddometer:
    No need to bet, but I will definitely bring this thread back to the top and gloat when my prediction comes true... :evil Bama is a good team, but no way can they hang with Florida or Texas Tech... or Texas... or Oklahoma... or USC...
  17. WoovsHoovs

WoovsHoovs RUN SILENT

Oddometer:
    or you could go piss in your own bathtub-either way the fact remains Bama will have at least two weeks on the books as number one in all of college football.

Maybe neighboring Auburn could utilize some of that brilliant acumen a bit better there, coach:eek1
  18. doc_ricketts

doc_ricketts Thumper jockey

Oddometer:
    Florida will take Bama and I want to see a Texas Tech-Florida shootout.
  19. GotMojo?

GotMojo? Long timer

Oddometer:
    Two weeks at number one means nothing. Just ask teams like Georgia, Texas, Ohio State, and so on. Bama will get beat by Florida in the SEC championship, who will then duke it out with Texas Tech in the BCS.
  20. Ken

Ken Long timer

Oddometer:

I live for the moment and at this moment we are #1 and everyone else are losers, loser :fitz

I love being #1 :poser :poser :poser