Custom Sewing and Cordura Items

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by corrado113, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Timmer

Timmer Curious Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I'd like to put in an order, but I have a couple more questions:

1. What's the cost of the round stove bag in the same 11"x6" size?

2. Could you make these in RED or YELLOW or CAMO?

Thanks,

Tim
  2. corrado113

corrado113 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Tim,

Cost on the round bag is $17.

Currently, I don't have any of the three colors in stock, but I can get all of them. Let me know which one you prefer and I'll get the material ordered ASAP.

Thanks!
  3. Timmer

Timmer Curious Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I forgot to ask the cost on the oversize Map Pouch. What's its price. (BTW, my MO map is as large as the international map in the picture. My Costa Rica map is smaller. So the sizes must be all over the board.

4. corrado113

Oddometer:
    An oversized map pouch would be the same price, unless it gets to be so big you can fit an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper in it, then we'll have to talk!:D Let me know the dimensions of your largest map and I can make it!
  5. corrado113

Oddometer:
    Offering a grab-bag of bags.

3 small zippered pouches for $20! If you order with another item they will be $16.

Dimensions will vary but the minimum dimension could be 5" and the largest dimension could be 8".

Colors will vary also but you will get three colors. One will be black and the other two will be what I have in stock at the time.

[​IMG]
  6. Astolfo

Astolfo Wicked Slow

Oddometer:
    to hold small maps and passes?
    [​IMG]

thanks
  7. corrado113

Oddometer:
    Roughly what are the dimensions of this pouch and does it go around your arm? I checked out their web page but wasn't able to find this exact pouch. Have a link?
  8. Astolfo

Astolfo Wicked Slow

Oddometer:
    I dont have a link...i will work on the dimensions and post them here.
  9. Nowwhat

Nowwhat I'll Go Second... Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Placed a custom order yesterday....Must have been 9:00pm Corrado's time...2 hours later the item was completed...

outstanding...:freaky :clap
  10. Durangoman

Durangoman Yeah its me!

Oddometer:
    Nice work :clap
  11. Ron_Ces

Ron_Ces Aging Hacker

Oddometer:
  12. corrado113

Oddometer:
    I found that one as well but it looks slightly different. The one shown above appears to have a flap that folds over above the clear "window" and has a zipper along the top edge.

edit: they both appear to have a zipper but the one above looks to have a flap.
  13. JoeyBones

JoeyBones Encouraging Entropy

Oddometer:
    I am very happy with the bags - thank you for providing this great service at a very reasonable price!

The 3" x 11" tool tube bags, that just fit inside the Agri-Supply tool tube, are perfect! You really should advertise those elsewhere - I bet there's quite a market for them. And the pannier liners fit perfectly inside my Pelican 1550's, utilizing nearly every inch of space.

Well done, Sir!
  14. corrado113

Oddometer:
    I now have a mesh fabric available for your projects. This mesh can take the place of fabric in pouches, bags, and any other projects you can come up with.

Here's a picture of a zipper pouch I made utilizing this fabric.

[​IMG]

Cost will be the same as the Cordura material for any bags our pouches.
  15. bikyto

bikyto Dans le doute...gaz!

Oddometer:
    :clap

I can see that put to good use for a lot on things...like a bag for dirty laundry on the road instead of fully closed bags that doesn't allow the clothes to dry up a bit and stinky really bad within 24h....

great job... can't wait to get my panniers and once i'm organized... you have my business
  16. the come back kid

the come back kid Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Could I get a price on those 1550 liners?
  17. JoeyBones

JoeyBones Encouraging Entropy

Oddometer:
    I highly recommend the type he made for me as they have a zipper on the edge instead of in the middle - so it opens like a suitcase instead of like a duffel bag.

I am VERY pleased with them and can't say enough about the workmanship and the customer service!
  18. chiba

chiba FYYFF

Oddometer:
    Yeah - please post a price on those 1550 inserts. I love my tool roll you made for me!!!

--chiba

PS I see the prices in the first post in this entire thread!! Thanks!
  19. matloik

matloik kludge

Oddometer:
    Hey corrado113. I'm starting to think of designing a duffel that is larger than the "tool duffel" I had you fab for me. I want something for overnight clothing, etc -- maybe in a approx 10" x 24" size. It will have the tie-down strap loop strips, like the tool duffel -- I really like this feature as it allows for very snug and secure strapping down of the duffel, with many different attachement points. (Feel free to post up that sketch image I sent you.) I also don't like to deal with handles and shoulder straps that store-bought duffel bags have, when the bag's purpose in life is to be strapped to a moto.

A few questions for you: Is there any way to add some weight to the fabric and perhaps make it somewhat watertight? -- e.g., sew on another layer of waterproofing fabric, that would be on the inside of the duffel? I'm also thinking of internal pockets from the mesh fabric, on the ends of the duffel cylinder. And I'm thinking the zipper + flap needs to be reworked, if water-tightness is a goal. Could you source some waterproof zippers? And,
    I'm thinking that compression straps or pull cords would be nice -- like some backpacks have -- to, well, compress the bag some when it's not fully full. Anyway, a heads up ... and appreciate any ideas you or others have along these lines.
  20. corrado113

Oddometer:
    Pricing for the 1550 bags is the standard $30/each. Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks!