Utards whos riding what

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by frog, May 22, 2008.

1. pluric

pluric Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I haven't been rock hard for 10 years, dickhead?, maybe, wasn't that the other guy?:lol3
  2. 2Stamp

2Stamp Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Wow, hadn't heard about that one. I noticed he's not listed on their web site either. What happened there? I've always been treated well there and bought my 800GS from him.
  3. pluric

pluric Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    When in doubt quote it. I don't see you offering to kick em. Quick learner.
  4. trackhead

trackhead Transient

Oddometer:
    Looks like a little herpetic ulcer, or perhaps a genital wart on that..........I guess that's from all the bestiality down in Baja?
  5. The Walrus

The Walrus Gone and back again.

Oddometer:
    Speaking of lesions.....I'm also reminded of Baja...and what you allow to come with you...........:puke1

[​IMG]
  6. RetrogradE

RetrogradE Banned

Oddometer:

I couldn't agree more.

Also, use of ellipses should be in threes. . .

GRAMMAR; ELLIPSES
  7. The Walrus

Oddometer:
    Good to hear..............cause I love to abuse my ellipses...........as extensively as you appeared to enjoy abusing your beer.......
  8. RetrogradE

RetrogradE Banned

Oddometer:
    I've made no bones about my past behaviors.

What about you?
  9. pluric

pluric Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Only Vernal dogs can doggy style and hand job at the same time.
    The shit they learn from their owners.:rolleyes

:wink::lol3
  10. The Walrus

Oddometer:
    I certainly wouldn't have offered you any beer if you had been as honest and forthright as you claim.........hence you have earned no respect from me.......as you would have it........

I enjoy my behaviors.........and know where my boundaries are located.......a man's got to know his limitations..........:lol3

[​IMG]
  11. RetrogradE

RetrogradE Banned

Oddometer:
    . . .
  12. The Walrus

Oddometer:
    Not one apology will you get.......haven't you figured that out yet.........?

You have too much energy directed towards hating........and as I've told you......I have no energy to lend you in your quest.....enjoy yourself with your ongoing diatribes and missions......

[​IMG]

No matter how many votes you campaign for and receive, I have no respect for you........I'm quite sure you believe your lies and inaccuracies....
  13. mknight

mknight Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ryman....or anyone else, do you know if you can ride across the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation?

This Wednesday night myself and several friends are starting a 3 day ride and our jumping off point (for dirt) is intended to be Ouray southeast of Roosevelt. We plan to swing by Fantasy Canyon (never been there, pics look cool), and then south to Bonanza, Dragon, Atchee, Carbonera, and eventually to Grand Junction where we'll pick up the Kokopelli trail.

Looking at my Utah Atlas, it appears the most obvious west/east route from Ouray goes right through the reservation (labeled as "Wonsits Road" in Google Earth, but labeled as "Chapita Grove Road" on my Delorme Utah Atlas). I'm not sure if this is public access or not. If not, it appears the other option is a road that skirts the northern boundary of the reservation known as "Wyasket Bottom Road". Anyone familiar with this?

Also, is Highway 35 from (Wolf Creek Pass) open from Francis to Hanna? I assume so with our light snowpack this year, but just want to be sure.
  14. YOGOI

YOGOI Prick

Oddometer:
    Is this the same ride Carlsen is going on. I was hope'n to make it but work has got in the way. :cry

15. pluric

pluric Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I still follow a trail of M&Ms to work and you guys whip out trail names like
    they're named after your kids.:bluduh
  16. I'am adv

I'am adv n00b

Oddometer:
    :lurk
    The sexual tension is killing me.
    How about you two create your own bitch fight thread.
  17. Roostre

Roostre Disco

Oddometer:
    Verrray nice! :wink:
  18. pluric

pluric Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer:

:thumbWere they out of really clean ones? Will you have it in time for this weekend?
    I may need to trade you in the sand.:deal
  19. mknight

mknight Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yogoi....yes, same ride. We're not leaving until Wednesday evening so if you can pull it off, you're still welcome.

Ryman...thanks for the Intel. We're not leaving a truck in Ouray. We're laying down some slab miles after work on Wednesday night. The Ouray area (other than maybe Fantasy Canyon) isn't really the destination. Just a jumping off point to get on some dirt, and head south towards Baxter Pass and Kokopelli. That shiney "new" 950 would do well in our group. We should have 4 950's, 2 KLR's, and a DR650. Weather is looking great.....ride report to come.
  20. The Walrus

Oddometer:
    :ear

harcus has a Real Tyme skid plate in stock....needs his crash bars at a minimum......maybe one of his luggage racks...... or do the jesses come with the deal.......then you can put Ricky on it and take his picture..........since it isn't technically ORANGE.........maybe those Scorps will hook up enough for him to pull it up......:deal

[​IMG]

If only.............:poser...........:lurk..........

I always thought that JoMomma works well...........and it would keep the toxic lesion off this thread....