Mega Cool New Product-Antigravity Batteries

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Antigravity, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Antigravity

Antigravity Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I am so stoked to introduce Antigravity Batteries latest product. 2 years in development and finally done...

So without further ado I introduce the Antigravity Batteries MICRO-START/PPS (Personal Power Supply)...at a introductory $129.99 price. And yes you can use the "adventure" coupon code as always for a 10% discount.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WHAT IS THE MICRO-START?

The Micro-Start PPS (Personal Power Supply) is the world's smallest Jump Starter and Personal Power Supply (only 6” x 2-7/8” x 1”). The built-in Extreme Power Lithium battery can hold a charge for up to a year and not only will it jump-start any car, truck, motorcycle or powersports vehicle UP TO 20 times in a row, but it can also power or charge ANY and ALL of your Electronic Devices even if your 100's of miles from any power source. Just charge it once throw it in your pocket, purse or backback and your set. It's your personal power supply to take where ever you ride, drive, hike, or whatever...

Weighing less than a pound (14 oz.) and small enough to fit in your pocket, you can take it with you anywhere and remain confident that you will be able to start your vehicle, make that important call, or power your child's PSP on that long trip in the car. It even has a built in flashlight with S.O.S patterns built in! We feel this is one of the most important safety/security devices you will ever buy. In today's world we rely so heavily upon our Cell Phones, iPads, GPS, Blue Tooth Devices, MP3 player and more...the Micro-Start with it's ability to charge all these devices is a device you shouldn't be without.

THE MICRO-START---- WHAT'S ON IT, AND WHAT CAN IT DO?
    1.It's the smallest, lightest Jump Starter/Portable Power Supply available:------- only 6” x 2-7/8” x 1”, 14 oz.
    2.It can Jump start Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles and Watercraft--- and YES it will jump start your V8 trucks many times in a row!!!
    3.It Charges and Powers all electronic devices such as--- Laptops, all Cell Phones, iPads, iPhones, Kindles, PSPs, PDAs, GPS, MP3s, Blue Tooth Devices, Cameras and more
    4.It has 3 on-board Power Ports: a 19v for laptops,---------- a 12v standard output for all 12v Accessories,----- - and a USB 5v output for charging or powering ANY 5v USB charded device.
    5.It has a HI-POWER LED flashlight with 2 built-in flash patterns including an S.O.S. flashing beacon pattern.
    6.It has a lighted battery capacity indicator- Press a button to see the battery capacity left in the Micro-Start
    7.It has built-in over-charge and over-discharge protections for long battery life
    8.It has an automatic power-off when not in use

The MICRO START XP-1..l WHAT DOES IT COME WITH?
    1.Sim-Leather Carry Case
    2.Micro-Start XP-1 Unit
    3.Detachable Mini Jumper Clamps
    4.1 Black Universal Cable with 8-different detachable tips to fit all the different brands of Laptop charging ports (Apple, Acer, Dell, HP, Asus, and more)
    5.1 black Universal Cable for all 12v Accessories such as Mobile DVD players, or other 12v Accessories
    6.1 White Univerasal USB Cable with 8 different detachable tips to fit all 5v USB chargeable electronics such as all Cell Phones, iPads, iReaders(Kindles), PSPs, GPS, tablet computers, and anything else using the 5V USB standard
    7.1 Home Charger
    8.1 Mobile Chager for plugging into cigarette lighter socket

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SPECS
    1.200 Amp- 400 Peak Amp Jump Starting ability
    2.14 ounces
    3.6" long x 2.8" wide x 1"tall

IF you are not blown away by the product we will refund you without a question.That is how cool we think it is...

Thanks for reading...If you have questions you can also email us at info@antigravitybatteries.com

Antigravity Batteries
  2. jphii

jphii OK, now what?

Oddometer:
    That is unreal. Nice!! :deal
  3. tmotten

tmotten Lefthand ride Dutchy

Oddometer:
    Sweet. How many amps on the 5 and 19v output?

All we need now is an 100W inverter built in and we're set. :norton

Which Acer port do you supply? There are a few and with the popularity of the tables like the Iconia W510 (12v though) and no DC adapter, there is a demand for something like this.
  4. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    19v Port is a 3.5 amp Output-It will give about 2-3 hours of extra run time on a lap top, or will charge it about 1/2 way... but it does depend on the laptop model and screen brightness and so on...

12v Port is a 2 amp Output- Power most electronic accessories well that are 12v. Mobile DVD players and that sort of stuff.

The USB 5v is a 2 amp output. It chargers the iphone fairly quickly, it will charge an iphone 4 about 7 times if used just for that.

In one pic I saw the Iconia using the typical Acer with yellow tip... if its that tip it works because I use it on my laptop. But I'm not sure about the but basically if you buy a universal laptop charger kit these are the same tips...

For the USB 5 volt is 8 tips which basically cover literally about 500 phones and electronics.
  5. tmotten

Oddometer:
  6. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    Hey Tmotten,

I understand you are saying the Eeepad needs a 12v output ... but the fact is that they sell a USB charge cord (as you linked to on amazon) for the EeePAD would tend to disagree with your assessment...

Here is the reason... you cannot have 12v going out of a USB port. It is industry standardized at 5v for the specifications. There is no such thing as a 12v output USB port. Asus would not do anything contrary to industry standards nor would any electronics maker. So, IF the EeePad even has a USB cord that is made for it which is does... (http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Charger-Cable-EeePad-TF101/dp/B007GJR7GS)... I would then jump the conclusion that it can be charged by the USB standard of 5v. Furthermore it would be horrible if Asus made the only tablet that could not be charged by a USB cable which is also the standardized method of charging tablets and cell phones....

I think it can be charged by the 5 volt standard USB... if it was only able to be charged by a 12V it would have that proprietary tip going into a ROUND tip because that is a standard for 12v outputs too, though they have different sizes...I would suggest you buy that cable they sell on amazon and test this out... you would need that cable regardless for ease of charging on the road eitherway... I just has to be as I said because it just wouldn't make sense for Asus to get contrary to the entire industry.
  7. eakins

eakins Butler Maps

Oddometer:
    Sweet!
  8. tmotten

Oddometer:
    Nah, I'm using the W510 and apparently it uses the same connector as the EeePAD. However, apparently the pin out is different still.

So Acer, in their wisdom don't subscribe to uniformity. The EU tax discounts which lead to the USB as a standard for phone charging might need to be expanded to tablets to force a standard in those things.
  9. Kevin K

Kevin K Adventurer

Oddometer:
    that's a great product. I once was stuck with a dead battery in my truck and no one to help me. I slid 2 saw zall blades into the contacts of my Makita 18v cordless drill battery and clipped the jumper cables to them. it was enough to spin the engine to start.

if I had one of these I wouldn't have to carry my cordless drill around with me all the time
  10. Shov3BR

Shov3BR Tinkerer

Oddometer:
    As unbelievable as it sounds, the ASUS tablet charges at 15VDC from a ASUS proprietary USB charger and in fact needs at least 11VDC just to trigger the charging circuit.
    I purchased an ASUS Transformer Prime last summer for a long ride across Europe and Asia with the main purchase criteria that it charged from a USB power port.
    I was disappointed - no I was PISSED OFF to find that it would not charge from a normal USB power port. I checked the specs on the side of the charger and sure enough 5 OR 15VDC.
    I asked our engineer how they could do that and he explained how it could detect whether the ASUS or a USB device was plugged in and output the correct voltage.
    We are getting ready for another long ride and I have dumped that ASUS in favor of a MS Surface Pro. It was still a bit of a problem in that it charges at 12VDC and MS doesn't offer a car charger. I was able to find a car charger online that was expensive but works.
    Another big plus to the Surface Pro is that it is Win8 which can run BaseCamp which Android can't do.
    -Shov
  11. tmotten

Oddometer:
    I got the Iconia W510 (a windows tablet as well) for that exact reason (Basecamp and Google Earth). Why they all have charging requirements is beyond me as is not providing a DC option for a mobile device. But that is why I suggested adding a small inverter. I'd happily put up with the added size and weight for the fan and heat sinking and even a US only socket.

I'll stop discussing tablet compatibility now. :shog
  12. Shov3BR

Shov3BR Tinkerer

Oddometer:
    Here's a link to the Surface Pro car charger I purchased.
    It's one of the weirdest websites I've ever visited with sidebar comments and links to blogs explaining things and ...
    But it was delivered as promised and it works. That's all I care about. :clap
    http://mikegyver.com/Surface-Battery-Car/
    Cheers,
    -Shov
  13. mwood7800

mwood7800 Banned

Oddometer:
    I would like to see how you get more than 100 amps outa the little plug on the side. Much less 400
  14. Captdan

Captdan Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Does anyone have one of these? Any reports?
  15. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    Is that what you would like to see? You think I'm selling snake oil, or muffler bearings? Well you will see it and then you may say something like. "Well I'll be a monkey's uncle" or "Hot damn, that fella at Antigravity Batteries wasn't pulling my leg"

We are going to do a vid on Wednesday showing what it will do.. to be honest it isn't really as impressive when we talk about it on a website.... At the Laguna MotoGP everyone was utterly floored by it because they saw it in person, and held it and saw it charging stuff, we sold out what we brought in the first two days...

I think the video will nail the point home after we flip the Ducati 3 times in a row at ten seconds long each time then go over to the 4.0 litre Toyota V6 and flip it over another 10 times with no assist from the battery... just connecting to the Toyotas cables directly to my little Micro-Start.

I'll post up again soon...
  16. Antigravity

Oddometer:
    Not really understanding the point of your post... I'm posting about a product that you can charge then take anywhere with you and you will have power to jump start you car,truck or motorcycle as well as charge OR power your Laptop, cell phones , blue tooth devices, Go Pros and most any other electronic PLUS has a built in flashlight and a built in SOS pattern...if your bike battery goes dead out in the boonies what is the Microsoft unit going to do for you? Yes you can buy other power banks that will charge your cell phone, but non of them are going to get your car or bike going again and give you lighting and and SOS pattern while your sitting waiting for help.... and our costs less.:huh
  17. stubble

stubble Adventurer

Oddometer:
  18. StG

StG Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Seems like a very interesting product. Is there an amp-hour rating for this battery?

Also, what about a max storage temperature rating? Not that you'd want to, but wondering if it's safe to leave it in your car during a hot vegas summer..
  19. oz97tj

oz97tj Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What's the difference between the xp1 and the xp3?
  20. Captdan

Captdan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Read the write up via the link provided by stubble above. He tells about the difference between the xp1 and 3. Basically, the 3 is smaller and fewer bells and whistles such as a 12 volt power port. I've got a xp1 on the way and after some personal testing until to drop a short report here. Sure looks like a great asset to a traveler and camper.... I have high hopes :clap