Insert clever airhead based title here ....

Discussion in 'Airheads' started by planktonnn, Aug 25, 2009.

?

I have been to the county of Fuckshire, it was ...

1. Nice?

43 vote(s)
    14.7%
  2. Nasty?

51 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. Nasty but nice?

205 vote(s)
    70.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. planktonnn

planktonnn .also, i am a tw@rt

Oddometer:
    BSM Exhaust Thunderbike make quieter, 16 Apr. 2011 19:58

Hi, after I now have my tag on the 170 behind me now I want to make even the BSM system somewhat civil (remain silent but the sound is muffled) because one of you has an idea?

Had the bets out there and the holes smaller inside and outside, but for now sounds like the sound of ne tin and eat lighter, next step was just outside and inside very little about - and worse still higher tone, third step just outside of small and temperature back to its original state - bissl quieter but no more dull Sun

Has anyone of you to build experience with a silencer? Would be grateful for any tip

Please Notice: This is an automatically translated article! (Original version of this article)
  2. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  3. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  4. planktonnn

Oddometer:
    I'm glad to announce that here at Farquar Towers, my new TV has arrived*. You're all welcome to pop round and watch the 1973 Indy 500.

[​IMG]
    http://imgur.com/a/ygU0l

* It hasn't, I'm just fooling wit ya. I don't have a TV and that suits me just fine thank 'e my duck. It's not a political statement, nor a Luddite thrust to a pre '50s simulacrum of songs round the family piano. I'm just not buying one and paying £12 Poonds p/month for a license. And so you see why I get round to posting all these Youtubes all over the thread, and why I am listening to Under Milk Wood. But I instead can hear an un-hushed town breathing.
  5. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  6. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  7. planktonnn

Oddometer:
    Good grief... Gentlemen, start your disaster :-(
  8. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  9. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  10. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  11. pjcr12

pjcr12 Stercus accidit

Oddometer:
    Yes and no. It all depends. Are you referring to Bernie Fucklestone or that German bloke who had the
    £20+ million taken off him by the courts? Eh? If Bernie Fucklestone, I'd give him a right old kicking
    as well, because I don't like him. If you mean the German guy, I'd give him his money back. I hope
    that answers your question. If not, please send me £20,000 to make up for a slight disappointment
    I suffered recently.
  12. planktonnn

Oddometer:
    I guess as far as Bernard Charles Ecclestone is concerned I've little doubt it will in all probability all wash out just fine as he's consistently been 5 steps ahead of everyone for decades, but it could be a mechanism/machination for levering him out?

Re the 20k, I'll begin work on getting you Grade 1 Listed Building status, get you made into a charity and initiate a fund raising drive for refurbishment, beginning with chugging in the High Street :1drink
  13. pjcr12

pjcr12 Stercus accidit

Oddometer:
    Chugging? Should I be worried?
  14. planktonnn

Oddometer:
    Surely you're familiar with chuggers?
  15. pjcr12

pjcr12 Stercus accidit

Oddometer:
    Cheggars yes, chuggers no......hang on, an insight is forming within the deeper recesses of my brain/mind
    continuum....click/whirrr.....ah, charity muggers = 'chuggers'...do I win a prize, eh? Eh?
  16. planktonnn

Oddometer:
    YOU GOT IT!?! AND YOU WIN YOUR VERY OWN CHARITY MUGGER. WHO WILL FOLLOW YOU EVERYWHERE CONSTANTLY ASKING FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS, AND IT WON'T BE ONE OF THE CUTE ONES, OH NO - IT WILL BE KENNY GRIMESHORE, IN A DRESS, A VERY REVEALING DRESS.

I can tell that makes you happy huh?, huh? Oh yes :lol3
  17. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  18. planktonnn

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    Via Boxer Works
  19. planktonnn

Oddometer:
  20. planktonnn

Oddometer:
    Now then, for those of you who, for some reason no doubt linked to your mental condition, are regular or long term visitors to this here crapulous thread, it will no doubt by now be more than clear that, for reasons of experience & close observation, I am hardly what you might call ‘Civic Minded’.

For those new to this delightful parody of a pastiche of a farce, I am not ‘Civic Minded’.

However today I took the time to greet my people, to tour the various environs circling about this sorry hole of a place named Nailsbury & let my mutated subjects have a good gander at me. Conveniently they had lined the streets in anticipation, which I found very touching, and so as I drove the car of my ex wife sedately by, giving them that twirling wrist-based wave most often practised by Royalty, a pulse of good natured arm waving & calls of support matched my progress, except in a couple of places where I passed by some person who actually knows me shouting ‘Get out the way you wanker!?!’ to the general approbation &/or opprobrium of those around them. My poor darling ex-wife by me in the passenger seat was clearly embarrassed almost beyond continence, but then she never has been one for enjoying the duty of periodic appearances to the plebeians.

Various twats carrying torches, and excessive numbers of police, broadcast vehicles & coaches were proceeding at a respectful distance behind…

And now, may I give you this weeks required listening. Take note, there will be a test.

[​IMG]

http://undergroundspiritualgame.com/2010/03/
    iTunes @ http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/underground-spiritual-game/id322398676