ADV Motorrad - Official Vendor Thread

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by rotaryracer, Oct 15, 2012.

1. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    The Holan headlight guard for the Yamaha XT1200Z Super Ténéré is lightweight, yet protects the expensive headlight assembly from damage. It fits perfectly and mounts quickly to the factory windscreen and headlight mounting points. Powdercoated in matte black, and in stock and ready to ship from our shop in New York! Click any of the pictures below to link to our webstore to order.

Holan Headlight Guard - Super Tenere -

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just got the CAD drawing for the new Tiger 800 top case plate from Holan! They've sold a few already and are following up with those customers for pictures installed on the bike. Preliminary pricing looks like it will be the same as the top case plate for the Tiger 1200 Explorer at $114.99. If you have any questions or would like to place a pre-order, please let me know and i'll be happy to get you setup.

[​IMG]

For reference, here's some pictures of the Tiger 1200 top case plate:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    We just got a couple of dual helmet and gear shelves from Holan in our recent delivery and they look AWESOME. Top notch welds and powdercoating (as with all Holan products), and give you one place to duff off your gear at the end of the ride without getting the stinkeye from SWMBO when you leave your helmet, jacket, gloves, etc. all about the house.

As shown in the pics, the helmet shelf has plenty of space to hold a couple of full-face helmets, with a second for gloves and other gear. The loops underneath should give you plenty of space to hold four good-sized armored jackets, maybe more. The shelf measures out at 24" wide by 12" deep for the top, and approximately 9" deep for the second shelf. Total height between the top and second shelf is about 6".

Feel free to compare to other products on the market, and I think you'll see what a screaming deal these are. :deal Get a jumpstart on the riding season by getting your gear organized and ready to ride!

Holan Dual Helmet / Gear Shelf - $54.99 -

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Similar to the Super Tenere headlight guard above, we have the Tiger 800 headlight guard from Holan in stock and ready to ship out immediately! Click on any of the pictures to link to our webstore for more information.

Holan Headlight Guard - Tiger 800/XC - $89.99 -

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    We've got Powerlet kits in stock with the 48" harness....Powerlet's most popular application, with enough wire length to easily reach from front cowls to underseat batteries or Centech fuse panels (you know, like those here). Use these power sockets to power your GPS, iPhone, heated clothing, you name it...they're heavy duty and rated for 15 amps, and we can get all the power cords you need to juice all of the above! These kits are ready to ship out immediately from New York.

Powerlet Power Outlet - 48" Harness - PKT-042-48 - $44.99 -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Powerlet has reduced the retail price of their PHG-411 heated glove liner kit from $129.95 to $99.95. Of course, as ADVrider inmates, you get a much better price than that! Use the ADV5 coupon code for an additional inmate-inmate only discount off our sale price and get free shipping to boot!

Powerlet PHG-411 RapidFIRe Heated Glove Liner Kit -

• Retail Price - <strike>$149.95</strike> $99.95
    • ADV Motorrad Sale Price (Before Discount) - <s>$124.99</s> $94.99
    • Final Price - :thumb :thumb (Add to cart and apply the ADV5 discount code to see your final price!)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Powerlet's RapidFIRe™ Heated Glove Liner Kit is the surefire solution for cold hands. A complete package with everything you need to hook up to your vehicle, Glove Liners, 5 Position Digital Controller with glove leads, and Powerlet® Lanyard. Includes controller.

Stay Warm While Riding

Designed for commuting, touring and extending your riding season, Powerlet® heated gloves will provide years of pleasure. Style, comfort, protection, and warmth. Perfect.

Performance Guarantee

Every heated glove goes through our multi-point inspection process before earning the privilege of carrying the Powerlet name. We inspect internal wiring, connectors, bench meter amperage and resistance testing before labeling and packaging our gloves. Details matter; we believe in delivering you the highest quality product for your hard-earned money.

Low Power Alternative

Perfect for all motorcycles, even those without much excess electrical capacity to power appliances. ProForm heated gloves gloves are rated at 24 watts per pair. Stay warm and stay safe while minimizing your electrical consumption.
  7. Moto Mikey

Moto Mikey Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi again!

Are you able to get Rev'it gear? I'm going to place a decent size order for some new Rev'it gear in another month or 2.. I'll order it through you if you can get it.
  8. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey Mike - I don't carry REV'IT! gear currently but have reached out to them to get more info on dealer requirements - will keep you posted.

Thanks very much for asking!

Jason
  9. mercury01

mercury01 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I received the Raid side case. Service +1!:clap

I found that to fit it to my GS versus Adventure model R1200, I needed to do a minor mod: I used the supplied spacers on the top mount (with a simple brace to better clamp onto the pannier mount); then I crafted 2 longer spacers on the forward mount (with the replacement of the supplied screws with ones 5mm longer). With these minor changes, the case cleared the GS frame completely.

Very happy with the product, the service and speedy delivery. (Where "speedy" is limited by the abilities of our respective post offices).

Thanks again and looking forward to doing more business.
  10. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Great news - glad you were able to adapt it to the standard GS (with GSA racks) with minimal adjustments. Happy to help with anything else you need to "farkle" out your GS. :D
  11. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    For those that own and love the HP2 but need a bit longer range than the stock tank provides, we have the solution! The underseat tank for the HP2 Enduro and Megamoto holds approximately 7L of fuel and increases your fuel capacity more than 50% over the stock tank. The tank is 6mm polyethylene and available in black or white. The tank mounts with the original BMW passenger peg mounts (some DIY may be required) or using an aluminum mounting bar, available separately. An electric fuel pump to expedite filling the main tank from the auxiliary underseat tank is also available.

Holan "Markus" HP2 7L Underseat Fuel Tank - $579.99 -

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  12. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey gang - Holan has the Pro crashbars for the new 2013+ F800GS ready to go. These are changed slightly to accommodate the new bodywork and look great! Place your order now and bolt them 'em up before riding season begins!

Holan Pro Crashbars for 2013+ F800GS - $264.99 -

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
  14. Serp

Serp Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Placed an order. I like how your website is organized but especially like the account/checkout process. :thumb
  15. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey Serp - thanks for the feedback! Got your order and will get it moving to you ASAP! :D

Thx...

Jason
  16. Poweranger

Poweranger Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Do you still have the Holan crashbars in stock for the T800?
  17. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi Poweranger - I currently have two sets of the Tiger 800 crashbars in stock in New York, and more on the way from Poland. Let me know if I can get you hooked up with a set?

Thanks!

Jason
  18. Poweranger

Oddometer:

Order placed. Outstanding customer service! :clap Thanks Jason.
  19. Poweranger

Oddometer:
    Crashbars received 48hrs after placing order! Thanks again Jason.
  20. Oggie

Oggie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just ordered a raid toolbox. Glad to see one made that does not force me to remove the mudguard.