PNW Flea Market - See First Post for Ad Checklist

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by DantesDame, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Bugtussle

Bugtussle Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Bump for a nice bike!

[​IMG]
  2. CodeMonkee

CodeMonkee Geek Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Over the next few months I will be moving to Oregon.

There are some things I would prefer to sell and some to give away rather than take with me. Right now I am going through some stuff and starting to pack up and throw away junk that has accumulated over the last ten years since I last moved and went through this junk.

I will start with the big thing:

A 2004 Ducati Multistrada 1000DS. Asking $5K.

Not the 'S' model, so it has Maz forks and Sachs shock (IIRC).

It has the gel seat and Ducati hard panniers. I will roll it out later and take some pics, but it is red. There are some scratches in the paint, mostly from my boots and mostly on the panniers and grab handle. I did drop it at a stop light in 2009 - I broke the gear shift lever tip (replaced) and I tweaked the right side rear cowling (I am going to order that or I will drop the price by the cost of that new).

It has a relatively new battery that has remained on a small float battery charger whenever I am not riding it, which isn't much at all since I got my Husaberg - maybe 2K miles at most.

It has been stored in a carport (the carport has sides) under a fabric cover.

It has Staintune pipes that sound real nice if you like loud pipes.

About 1K miles ago (late 2009 IIRC) it had its 12K mile service and the kickstand replaced with a newer design (that was free on recall). The mirrors are stock - I kept them for the front turn signals - I use the CRG bar end mirrors I added. I also have some bar end turn signals I never added - they go with the bike.

There is an outstanding recall from Ducati that was mailed to me this winter - something about an oil line IIRC. That is free at any Ducati dealer. Last several services have been at Seattle Ducati. The only outstanding issue they had was the rear header was leaking at the head so I tightened that up.

It has an aftermarket stoplight and turn signals (the turn signals are Hyperlight modules) and a Zero Degree double bubble windscreen with a Laminar Lip on top of that. Other than that it is fairly stock.

There is a spare front side cover that I got with the bike. The one on the bike has a scratch that was on it when I bought it. The other side cover, the one over the battery, has some of the tabs broken on it, so it fits a bit loosely.

Oh, and yes, I have a spare black key and the red key and the card. I have a clear title.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junk for free:

LaFrance (?) 12KV sign transformer - only used for one year. Would make a great Jacobs Ladder.

Starband satellite modem and LNA.

DTV satellite dishes - one used, the other not (the unused is a dual IIRC).

A big commercial 2300 watt UPS - about the size of a large tower computer. I think the batteries are still good, but the switch on it seemed to go funky.

Lots of various computer junk including a G3 Mac tower, a bunch of cables, I think some KVMs, a number of computer modems and boards and things.

I will add more as I go through this stuff.
  3. WARider

WARider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have some new in the box ProTaper Contour Woods Hi bend bars in black for sale. Comes with a black bar pad. Decided to cut my current bars so dont need these. $60.
  4. mgdavis

mgdavis Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sunday bump...

5. CodeMonkee

Oddometer:
    Pics as promised:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And even a video:

http://youtu.be/4WD6tS-CHDY?hd=1
  6. CodeMonkee

Oddometer:
    Yeah, I love it too, I just don't ride it enough anymore to justify having it.

Oh, and yes, I have a spare black key and the red key and the card. I have a clear title.
  7. BlackdogADV

BlackdogADV Long timer

Oddometer:
    I just bought an Arai XD3 for $440 at Latus Harley in Portland. They have one or two left on their clearence table. I know they have a silver one in size large.
  8. ducwad

ducwad Livin' the dash

Oddometer:
    JIC you haven't been looking globally I placed this over in the FM recently -

[​IMG]

Would like to trade for a runabout boat or partial trade for a V11 Lemans.
  9. MotoGrandpa

MotoGrandpa advdualsportendurotrials

Oddometer:
    Hi ADV'ers,

I'm making some changes to my current rolling stock and have the following for sale.

Sold to the first looker!2005 KTM 300 E/XC, very low hours (317 miles/23.1 hours), old man owned, very good condition, new Michelins, Clarke tank, skid plate, FMF silencer, handguards and shields, EE seat, new black plastic and graphics, old plastics still in great shape, EE case saver, current WA ORV, very nice bike $3,8000, clear title in hand

2006 Kawasaki KDX 200, son's bike, not very many hours, not exceptional but still in very good condition, could use a new set of tires, Acerbis headlight, new aluminum bars, grips and handguards, current WA ORV, $2,400, clear title in hand

Both are located near Woodland, WA. Let me know if you would like to see pictures.

Thanks, Dan
  10. Seamus

Seamus Loves dirt

Oddometer:
    Sent PM request for pics on the KTM
  11. rroger

rroger Enjoying the Ride

Oddometer:
    SOLD - 2000 Ford F-150 Lariat Super Cab 4x4

Excellent condition w/ newer Michelin tires, premium canopy, + more. Second owner/same family. Must see...

Low Mileage: 92k
    Engine: V8, 5.4 Liter Transmission: Automatic Drivetrain: 4WD

Options:
    Air Conditioning
    AM/FM Stereo
    Power Steering
    Dual Air Bags
    Lariat
    Cruise Control
    Running Boards
    Off-Road Group
    Tilt Wheel
    Pickup Shell
    ABS (4-Wheel)
    CD (Single Disc)
    Premium Wheels
    Power Windows
    Power Seat
    Power Door Locks
    Leather

$9199

email or call 503-481-4425 (serious only). No trades/scams...
    <!-- START CLTAGS -->

Attached Files:

• 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      157.7 KB
      Views:
  12. MotoGrandpa

MotoGrandpa advdualsportendurotrials

Oddometer:
    Hi Seamus,

4 pictures have been sent. Please let me know if you have questions.

Cheers, Dan
  13. markwoodlief

markwoodlief Long timer

Oddometer:
    Long shot but figured I'd toss this out there.. Looking for a Pampera.. almost impossible to find, but do come up once in a while.. if anyone has a line on one let me know.

thanks!

EDIT: Found one, now attempting to figure out transportation..
  14. BenFongTorres

BenFongTorres Banned

Oddometer:
    Isn't that women's PMS medication? I think they sell it at Wal-Mart! LOL :rofl
  15. max.headroom

max.headroom That "Retro" Digital, Ummmm ..... Dude.

Oddometer:
    Dude ...... you go through so many bikes, that you put me to shame 10 times over ....... :lol3

For real, remind me why you got rid of your 950 again? I thought you wanted one bad like .....

Hope all is well .... :beer

G.
  16. markwoodlief

markwoodlief Long timer

Oddometer:

for me the 950, both of them were dreams not reality.... If i wasnt taking care of three children by myself I may actually have time to ride a 950 like it should be, but now days if i can get out for a few hours trail ride once a week I'm lucky... :D but ya.. i go through a few,
    https://marxbrain.smugmug.com/Motorcycles
  17. BenFongTorres

BenFongTorres Banned

Oddometer:
    Man...nice collection you've had over the years for sure. I like that V-Max! :evil
  18. PecosBill

PecosBill Get off my f'n lawn!

Oddometer:
    Not much chance of any interest here, but I'll throw it out anyway. The garage is too cramped, and the Quads never get used, so it's time that they find a new home.

2006 Honda TRX450R, with electric start and low miles. $4000.00

[​IMG]

2002 Honda 400EX. Good reliable trail quad. $2000.00

[​IMG]
  19. markwoodlief

markwoodlief Long timer

Oddometer:
    thanks!!! 1 of my all time favorite bikes.. :D
  20. lamotovita

lamotovita DAMN SNOWBIRD!

Oddometer:
    PM me as to what generation Pampera you want. I may be able to help.