XB12X Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Moto Bellissima: All Other Dualsports' started by danger_dave, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Jim Rowley

Jim Rowley Rise above

Oddometer:
    I went with the Madstad/high oem screen. Very adjustable. Only a little vibration at idle warming up.

Jim.
  2. Bryn1203

Bryn1203 Dances with spaniels

Oddometer:
    Sherborne (New) Castle - 13th Oct. 09
    Home of Sir Walter Raleigh - one of the first famous colonizers of Virginia about 1580. Now part of the 15,000 acre Digby estate.

[​IMG]
  3. riding_tall

riding_tall Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Sorta .. Got to suchus thursday night and was camped at TWO. That was me with the HUGE 10 man family tent tent in the back if you were there ( yes I brought it on my bike - don't ask ) Went up friday with a group to the Dragon and as we were about to go up and come back down met this group coming down on the way. Well they went back up to make a day ride of it and missed the rain that hit us just after. There was another Uly in our group but he did'nt pull in for the pic .. guess he felt a blue uly would'nt fit. Would have made the pic even better though.

Were you there ?, I have issues with screen-names to real name's .. going senile just a touch early.
  4. RedUly

RedUly Esse Quam Videri Supporter

Oddometer:
    I wasn't there this year, but I know a lot of the people who went. Kristi (UlyWife on badweb) organizes that event. She and her husband are friends of mine.
  5. RedUly

RedUly Esse Quam Videri Supporter

Oddometer:
    Nice Castle.

We named the state capitol after him.
  6. Chad_NC

Chad_NC Long timer

Oddometer:
    I think that castle behind the Buell, is a gorgous pic! Good photo op.
  7. Snr Moment

Snr Moment Unafarkler

Oddometer:
    Yeah, nice pic. Now get that red-headed step sister of the Harley family off my lawn! :dood
  8. Skyclad

Skyclad Original Bastard Supporter

Oddometer:
    I would be worried about damaging the time-space continuum with that many Uly's in one place.
  9. Helmetbolt

Helmetbolt Adventurer

Oddometer:
    It replaces the original. Undo the 6 allen bolts, remove wind shield & screen, replace with the Cee Baileys one piece. You get some vibration at a standstill but this clears once on the move. I have cruised at 3 figure speeds using this with no problems. It does a great job of keeping you dry in wet weather too.

[​IMG]

:D
  10. Chad_NC

Chad_NC Long timer

Oddometer:
    I think thats the first pic of a Uly that I have seen with street tires off pavement!:clap
  11. debueller

debueller Has a thing 4Fungirl

Oddometer:
    Huh......I've seen many Ulys with their street tires off the pavement.

Like this one:
    muddy uly.jpg
  12. danger_dave

danger_dave That's me

Oddometer:
    You haven't looked very hard huh.
  13. Jim Rowley

Jim Rowley Rise above

Oddometer:
    Hey, we all own collectors bikes now.
  14. Roostre

Roostre Disco

Oddometer:
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/uptospeed/2009/10/harleydavidson-terminates-buell-brand.html

Harley-Davidson announced today that it is discontinuing its Buell product line and will cease production of Buell motorcycles permanently by Oct. 30. According to Harley-Davidson spokesman Paul James, the discontinuation of the 26-year-old Buell brand, which has been a wholly owned subsidiary of the Milwaukee-based manufacturer since 1998, "is part of Harley-Davidson's go-forward business strategy. The new long-term strategy aims to drive company growth through a focus of efforts and resources on the Harley-Davidson brand." James said, "The fact is, a dollar invested into Harley-Davidson, there's more impact than the same dollar invested elsewhere when it comes to reaching new riders and enriching the experience of our core customers."
    As part of the company's new myopia on its core brand, Harley-Davidson is also divesting itself of MV Agusta, the Italian sport bike company it purchased last year.
    "We're exiting the sport bike market with those niche brands," James said.
    MV Agusta is being sold because it was a standalone business unit. Buell "was highly integrated into the entire business and the distribution network of Harley-Davidson," James said, so "selling Buell as an outside entity was not the best choice for the company."
    While Harley-Davidson is giving the ax to Buell the brand, it's still in talks with Erik Buell, the man, who may continue with Harley-Davidson in an advisory role as it develops new products.
    No buyer has yet been named for MV Agusta. As for Buell, dealers will sell remaining Buell inventory and provide warranty, service and repair work. Harley-Davidson expects to provide replacement and service parts for as many years as required.
    Harley's announcement to terminate the Buell brand comes on the same day it announced third-quarter earnings. Worldwide, retail sales of Harley-Davidson motorcycles declined 21.3% in the third quarter of 2009 v. 2008.
    -- Susan Carpenter
  15. SkiFastBadly

SkiFastBadly A beer? Yes, please

Oddometer:
    Eh?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  16. Chad_NC

Chad_NC Long timer

Oddometer:
    I have got to sweet talk the wife into letting me buy that 08 new XT that I wanted to buy near PGH. By the time I have the money to buy it(the way SHE wants me to have the money) I probably wont be able to find a new Uly, or even a decent used one. Love the pics of the Uly's offroad BTW!
  17. sekalilagi

sekalilagi Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    last summer....
    [​IMG]
  18. nwforester

nwforester Adventurer

Oddometer:
    DSC00680.JPG Southern UT - on dirt edges of Zion NP
  19. sekalilagi

sekalilagi Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    nice! I so enjoyed my trek through Utah .... paved tho it was....Escalante was bloody hot in July!
  20. nwforester

nwforester Adventurer

Oddometer:
    on the street tire no pavement comment !!!

and yes S. UT is much better in sept and oct

Attached Files: