Saw the new Honda PCX today!

Discussion in 'Battle Scooters' started by bbishoppcm, Oct 11, 2010.

1. bbishoppcm

bbishoppcm It ain't a moped.

Oddometer:
    The local Honda shop just got their first PCX this week; this one is pearlescent white. I gave it a thorough look-over, sat on it, bounced on the suspension... looks like a well-built machine, albeit a bit plasticky. The large chrome headset cover appears to be plastic, and the bike looks much smaller in person than in the photos. As for comfort, it's VERY confortable; definitely a long-trip candidate. Due to the salesman working w/ another customer, I did not get to start or drive it. The in-dash storage compartment is fully gasketed, but is probably only large enough for a cell phone or driving gloves; the under-seat storage and fuel door can be opened from the rocker switch by the ignition lock. The PCX has both center stand and a side stand.
  2. wanna bECO

wanna bECO Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for snapping a pic with your cell phone :norton
  3. bbishoppcm

bbishoppcm It ain't a moped.

Oddometer:
    Snapping a pic with my cell phone? First of all, I don't own a cell phone with a camera. I have no use for one. 2) Every time I try to post a photo, it doesn't work for one reason or another. 3) There are thousands of photos of the PCX online to choose from.
  4. AngryScot

AngryScot .

Oddometer:
    geeze calm down folks :huh
  5. Crow

Crow Corvid

Oddometer: