SC Coastal Region Tag-o-rama

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by Land, May 23, 2010.

1. Domromer

Domromer Desert Rat

Oddometer:
    Interesting analogy. I guess I prefer to share the sweet tea around. Hopefully your bikelessness comes to an end soon. I found myself in the same situation in the spring and after a week I started getting a bit crazy.
  2. aceonthebeach3

aceonthebeach3 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I think it will be up to the advrider gods to let it on the forum. I probably won't participate in it.
  3. aceonthebeach3

Oddometer:
  4. Darmie

Darmie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  5. kalonji

kalonji nihilism or nothing

Oddometer:
    Sold it to get a newer shinier one :D
  6. aceonthebeach3

Oddometer:
    What are you looking @?
  7. Domromer

Domromer Desert Rat

Oddometer:
  8. caycek5

caycek5 Bionic Man, got Ti

Oddometer:
  9. aceonthebeach3

Oddometer:
    Cayce you are funny and made me lol. Nice work
  10. Marsh Tiger

Marsh Tiger Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I would like to take this opportunity to remind the group of rule #4 NO WHINING ABOUT IT BEING TOO FAR.

Unofficially, the low country tag has already become the "charleston" tag. Other inmates live in the tag area and they should get to play too.

My vote is not to play the new game.
  11. Domromer

Domromer Desert Rat

Oddometer:
    I just don't get the point of having the game stall while a tag languishes that is not close to Charleston. This is what happens every time the tag leaves the city. Is the point of the game to ride or not? Would you rather play the game or wait for it to get back to Charleston? I set up the new tag. If people want to play a fast game they will start. If they want to continue to wait for the tag to come back to Charleston they will stick with the low country game. I prefer to ride my bike and not use it as garage decoration so I'm naturally going to for the game with the potential for more action. To each their own.
  12. aceonthebeach3

Oddometer:
    A newer SV?
  13. Marsh Tiger

Marsh Tiger Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I just don't think its ok to start a new game every time one slows down. If it was one midlands inmate i can think of would have started 1000 games by now! (not you Casey) Want a fast paced game? Try to keep up with one of the existing ones like this one:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=514283

Otherwise it just sounds like whining. I agree the point is to get out and ride. Darmie once rode 400 miles to play in the low country tag. That's what I call getting out for a ride.
  14. kalonji

kalonji nihilism or nothing

Oddometer:
  15. Domromer

Domromer Desert Rat

Oddometer:

That's the point. If the tag isn't moving then the game isn't really isn't meeting it's intended purpose. What's the point of it if the tag sits all week? It's not like playing the charleston game keeps people from playing in other regions as well. If you want to ride 400 miles after work be my guest. But I'm willing to bet a lot more people would be involved if they could grab or place a tag in a free hour after work. I'm going to bow out of this discussion now because I can only see it going round and round. What I want is action and more people playing. The Low Country game doesn't have that right now. Maybe no one else agrees with me and would rather just keep things the way they are. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
  16. aceonthebeach3

Oddometer:

Darmie rode 400 miles on a 250 in December. I was there too on my HD. It was a tad bit nipples out.
  17. bloodline

bloodline Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    If anyone thinks myrtle beach is in the SC Lowcountry, then they ain't from around here.
  18. Darmie

Darmie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    So, these rules mean nothing? I'll check again, but I believe Myrtle Beach is in Horry County. Look. I'm sure Adam and a few of my other friends may continue to play the game, but if this is too difficult to understand that Myrtle Beach is part of the tag game, I'll bring the damn thing back. Heck, just consider our tag not worthy and start again from Pitt Street.

What gives? We enjoy getting out and coming to Charleston, looking around while we are down there, shop, eat. My gosh, Myrtle Beach is a great place to get out from your back yard. Take a day, enjoy the shops, something to eat, see a great 9-11 Memorial. Some folks actually enjoy coming to Myrtle Beach.

19. Land

Land Wanderer

Oddometer:
    Darmie, your Horry County tag is good to go.:baldy

Chris
  20. aceonthebeach3

Oddometer:

I think we are right on the edge of the low country. We are officially know as the Grand Strand. :rilla. If anybody thinks Charleston is part of the grand strand then tell ain't from around here. :nono