WaspWorks decal kits for the XT1200Z Super Tenere - Free Shipping!!!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Wasp, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Wasp

Wasp Supa10 pilot

Oddometer:
    Yep,,, As the title says folks.
    No shipping costs - NOTHING - NADDA - ZIP - ZILCH - DIDDLY SQUAT !!!!

We will land The Wasp decal kits anywhere in the World with FREE shipping by standard air parcel post.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Photo's of black bike to come...)

Motorradgarage will no longer be distributing this product so I will have to get some info up on my website and organize Paypal to enable purchase direct.
    We have also sold out of everything but a few Yellow and Red sets, but expect stock of the full range of colors in within two weeks.

All kits are $AU90 (your color choice)...

Send me an email if you would like to take advantage of this deal.
    greg@waspworks.com

Greg.
  2. Wasp

Wasp Supa10 pilot

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the response folks.

To all that have ordered and got their funds in - I am pleased to say a goodly number of decal kits (in the whole gammit of colors) will hit the airways tomorrow heading towards YOUR places... [​IMG]
    To those that are away or out riding and have not got around to making payment yet, there's no hurry, kits are in stock waiting for you.

I really look forward to the pics and posts here after install on the many different colored bikes.
    Please dont be afraid to send some high res pictures to my email address.

Before you guys rip into your packages and start tearing the backing paper off the decals and wacking them on your bikes - STOP...
    Please take a moment and view the installation video to see how to apply them and at what reference dimensions.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1mBlBEkLo84?hd=1" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="510" width="853"></iframe>

[​IMG]

Greg.
  3. Wasp

Wasp Supa10 pilot

Oddometer:
    Posted elsewhere but just a reminder/tips on the installation of your new decals...

Please take the time to check out all the helpful tips and tricks on the video and it will make a simple job even easier.

I have seen a few photos from customers that didnt follow the suggested guide dimensions and, although they still look great on the bike, they dont quite follow the designed lines.
    I have included a couple of pics that will more clearly outline the guide dimensions to make for a more accurate fitup.
    During the course of fitting these decals, dont be afraid to peel them back, or completely off for that matter, and start again.

Enjoy the install and prepare yourself for a completely new look to your bike.

Thanks again folks.

Greg.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1mBlBEkLo84?hd=1" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="510" width="853"></iframe>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Wasp

Wasp Supa10 pilot

Oddometer:
    My good buddy Graham (CRASH) Bargenator wanted to see what white decals whould look like on the EU/AUS/SA spec blue/silver bikes so we printed a set up...

We love the look of it, but let me know the general consensus with these as it will determine if I print a batch or not.

Greg.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. ktm950se

ktm950se Banned

Oddometer:
    White looks :thumb

ktm950se
  6. gbergma1

gbergma1 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hello, are the stickers still being sold and if so, may I get a link? Thank you.
  7. Wasp

Wasp Supa10 pilot

Oddometer:
    Yep, stickers are in stock and ready to ship immediately.
    Send me an email for a Paypal invoice and payment link.
    greg@waspworks.com

Greg.
  8. Wasp

Wasp Supa10 pilot

Oddometer:
    Thanks for all the email and p.m feedback and praise. Good encouragement to keep going.

Still waiting for someone to post pictures of the black S10 with the silver sticker kit and the white bike with black sticker kit....?? - Anyone??????

Greg.
  9. Wasp

Wasp Supa10 pilot

Oddometer:
  10. Wasp

Wasp Supa10 pilot

Oddometer:
    Hi all.
    A South African customer sent me a pic today of his red stickers installed on the silver Super Tenere.

[​IMG]

I likey!!!

Looks like he also has the "Rumbux" crash bar/bash plate set up as well.

Greg.
  11. Wasp

Wasp Supa10 pilot

Oddometer:
    As promised - Black decal kit on the black S10.

I finally received some pics a few days ago (thanks Pete) of the black decals installed.

I likey,,,:clap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also,
    Some additional pics showing the black on silver combo - I like this look very much as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Greg.
  12. AusTexS10

AusTexS10 n00b

Oddometer:
    I recognize this is a really, really old discussion, but I'm just now in the midst of acquiring a 2013 Super T and would very much like to find decals like these. Any chance 8 years late?