Cyclops Adventure Sports- Performance lighting, TPMS, Rally kits, etc. merge thread

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Off Road Ryder, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Off Road Ryder

Off Road Ryder Long timer

Oddometer:
    This turkey day weekend save 20% on the longest throw LED lights available.
  2. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    alchemy541 I can not reply back to your pm
    I get the fallowing message

alchemy541 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

please call 1 800 624 0278
  3. murphyKTM

murphyKTM Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    How will this light compare with say the X14 from Ledlenser, which is a handheld torch?
  4. alchemy541

alchemy541 n00b

Oddometer:
    That's weird, says I'm set up for it? Can you email the info to alchemy541@gmail.com thanks
  5. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    :huh Im sorry Ive never heard of that light before, let alone seen one.
  6. screwit

screwit One more time

Oddometer:
    Ok, I've ordered a set and will report when they're installed.
  7. murphyKTM

Oddometer:
    I do a lot of spotlighting for deer here in New Zealand, there is no season on deer, they are considered pests and spotlighting (using a light to see deer at night so you can shoot them) is legal on private property. In fact it is very popular amongst the carnivores here!!
    We use LEDlenser hand held torchs for this. The LEDLenser brand is very well made, excelent light output, and focusable.
    My earlier question was how will your light compare with one of the LEDlenser X14. Go to website http://www.zweibrueder.com/ENG/startseite_1024.php if you are interested.
    I am keen to get an LED spotlight that will have a bit more range (Light throw) than the X14, while being light weight etc. I would run it off a motorcycle battery in a back pack. I am also keen on some good LED lights for my KTM. The curent axuliary lights I have are halogens and the draw more current than I care to think about from my bikes system.
  8. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the link.
    Far different game hunting rules here.
    It looks like they are using an XPG emitter with a adjustable beam. That has the ability to aim a very focused beam,almost like a wide laser. I imagine the spot is very small to get those distance #'s and not usable for Motorcycles or anything but spoting something.
    Based on there #s provided, The Long Range will put out about twice the light, however it is designed to give Usable light for Motorcycles and other off road applications at long distances.
    at 200 meters the light beam would be approx 8x + times larger. Off course without seeing it in person its only a guess.
    We do sell quite a few portable lights for hunters, as well as battery powerded systems for off road bikes.
    If you would like a kit with a 6Hr lightweight LIpo battery and switched cord, I can set you up.
  9. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thank You Sir!!
  10. murphyKTM

Oddometer:
    Can you pm me with details of hunting spotlights you offer please.
    Your Long range LED Aux lights are listed as spot or flood, do you have some charts that show the light spread fro them. I am still interested in a pair of these for my KTM. If I am to order some I would look at the hunting spotlight art the same time to save on shipping.
  11. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    We dont have a specific Hunting spotlight, many have been using our ADV LED or Solstice HID. Usually these are customers who have seen our products at a race and it clicked that they may also work good for that purpose.
    Pm Coming your way..
  12. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thank you Adv riders and other forums, we have sold out of the first round of Long Range LED lights.:clap
    We will have another round ready mid Dec. With the PWM wire.
    Now you can get a Premium Quality,Lower power draw, Better Preforming,Lifetime Warrantied LED light for about the same price as the Chinese lights. Note; our kits include a full wire harness.
    Here are some new photos we took last night
    The markers are in 100 ft intervals on a slightly rolling hill, the tree line is 350 ft. I need to find a bigger field:eek1

10 deg single beam set

[​IMG]
    aimed a bit farher apart
    [​IMG]
  13. michigan400

michigan400 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Those pics the 10 or 25 degree units? That is very impressive for a 10W LED.

Also curious if the dual set up (single 3x6 unit with 2 lights) comes with 1 10 degree and 1 25 degree or are they both the same? Thanks!
  14. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Thanks.
    The photos are the single 10 deg.with 2 lights running
    I'll dig up some of the 20 deg I took the same night.
    We can do mixed sets(1 10 and 1 20) in both light sets, but each light will be either 10 or 20 deg.
    I'll look into using two different reflectors in the same housing. That sounds like a good idea.
  15. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    20 deg lights single set
    [​IMG]
    10 and 20 deg single set
    [​IMG]
  16. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    It looks like we will have new stock ready for shipment the week of the 17th..
    We have duals in stock now.
    Thanks everyone:clap
  17. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    We have shipped a bunch of lights in the last few weeks.:clap Any customer reviews??? Your input is appreciated
  18. Off Road Ryder

Oddometer:
    Im afraid this is a no go.. I thought I would be able to cut a reflector and use the 10 from one side and the 20 from the other, but its almost impossible to make it look right, a new reflector mold would be required.
    I can split up sets and make a combo package with one light being 10 and the other 20 deg..
  19. Bearcat263

Bearcat263 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    ok maybe i'm missing something but which lites are these on your web site. that's just pretty impressive.
    thanks Mike :D:D
  20. soph9

soph9 Would Love to ride ALL the TIME

Oddometer:
    web site a bit confusing...which lights are you talking about in this thread and do you have a mounting solution for the new 2012 BMW F800?