ROUGH RIDERS RALLY. 7th July, North of England. Ride and Party

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Beastman, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Beastman

Beastman Reaper

Oddometer:
    THE ROUGH RIDERS RALLY , 7 th July 2012

At The Weardale Inn , Ireshopeburn , Weardale Co Durham. BIKE RALLY OPEN TO ALL BIKES. FIRST BIT IS ADVENTURE TYPE STUFF BUT FETCH YOUR HARLEY FOR THE PARTY!!!!
    Its a posh MONGFEST !!!
    Starting the day off at 10.00hrs in car park and heading for 150 miles of cracking scenery, great green lanes and back roads!
    Real Adventure Bike country. Lunch will be somewhere out there on the run which takes us through 3 counties... Durham , Northumberland and Cumbria.
    The whole route has been done before with lads on KTM Adventure's and GS's with no dramas but there are alternative routes/ tracks /roads if anyone is not happy.Ride will be in groups with guides and everyone will be given maps and safety RV's for lost procedure If some lads are on EXC Enduro type machines there's plenty of tracks to keep you happy too and a few guides will lead the way.

Then its back to the Weardale Inn for party time and we have a great band for you .... OIL CITY CONNECTION. plus a support band. Smashing out some rock blues from the likes of Dr Feelgood, The Pirates and Eddie and the Hot Rods. Guaranteeing a night that your heed won't forget.
    So get yourselves there.
    And as its a pub , please show some respect and not bring your cans into the bar!! cheers! Have as many as you want on the campsite.!
    All legal routes so your bikes must be road legal and as you're riding on the public highway if you flip it doing a 5 gear minger ... that's your fault....! you don't have to follow us!!
    Tickets £12 on the gate or SAE TO ADV RIDERS 4 WEARDALE HOUSE, STANHOPE, WEARDALE CO DURHAM DL13 2US OR EMAIL advriders@hotmail.co.uk or ring Craig 07779003561 OR Mick 07825984616 facebook Adv Riders.
    check out the lads and routes below.
    http://youtu.be/JJx861FtDG4
  2. Dazed Productions

Dazed Productions Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looks good, was thinking of doing the Stella Rally this weekend but perhaps. .
  3. Beastman

Beastman Reaper

Oddometer:
    Tickets for this will be posted out this week. Cheers, Craig :freaky
  4. Beastman

Beastman Reaper

Oddometer:
    there'll be plenty of Stella here!!!!:freaky:freaky:freaky:freaky:freaky:freaky:freaky:D:D
  5. Slugonrollerskates

Slugonrollerskates O2b & wannab quick

Oddometer:
    :evil :evil :evil Looking forward to catching up again :wink:
  6. Beastman

Beastman Reaper

Oddometer:
    Yo Pete , Yeah man its Mongfest time again. Tell the lads . You lot goto to camp this time though ,,, MASSIVE party after the ride. The ride is a mint route.. and I know you cats will enjoy it!:freaky:freaky:freaky:freaky:freaky:freaky:freaky
  7. Slugonrollerskates

Slugonrollerskates O2b & wannab quick

Oddometer:
    :evil I was tipped off by Ironman and have posted a calendar event on facebook for the others dudes to sort out :evil

Camping, more like crashed out in Ironmans van . . :1drink:1drink:1drink full session, erh yes !!

Question is . . 2-stroke madness (300exc fun factor) or Big Red Pig in S/M or dirtdigginshitspreading trim ??? not to fussed realy just bring it on :evil:evil:evil
  8. Beastman

Beastman Reaper

Oddometer:
    Best get tickets in men , they're going .... fast !!!! Enduro boys are taking a few.. seperate run for the ding ding light stuff!!!!
    Its not long now !!!
  9. Beastman

Beastman Reaper

Oddometer:
    Right Men Of No Guidance , Its a month away .!
    Beastman KTM 950 SE
    Van der Blenk KTM 950 SE
    Glupstella KTM 950 Adventure
    Bob KTM 950 Adventure
    Zig Tenere 660
    Martin XR650
    Iron man XR650
    Jeff G KTM950 SE
    Craig Cam KTM 530
    Dave J XR650
    Freddy BMW
    John KTM
    The Barber KTM
    Russ BMW DAKAR 650
    Clarkie KTM
    Dave Est KTM
    Daz Yam wr
    A group of MONGS from Morpeth
    Bishop MONGS
    A load of Jocks
    Ben From Preston

Gona be good !
  10. Beastman

Beastman Reaper

Oddometer:
    Need to get the ticket money in lads n lasses , promises are great but we got to pay for venue and band / portaloos etc ..
    :eek1:eek1:eek1 pm me if you want to paypal it !
    Cheers, Craig.
  11. Beastman

Beastman Reaper

Oddometer:
    This event is cancelled ! Due to lack of interest NO CHEQUES HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN BANKED YET, HOWEVER SOME TICKETS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT.
    BUT I REPEAT ,.....NO CHEQUES HAVE BEEN BANKED... obviously worth checking your bank, but we were going to bank them all nearer to the day. They will be shredded tonight,

Ticket sales to this event have been virtually non existent so with a large outlay ahead of us we had no option but to pull the rally.
    Sorry!
  12. kawaman1

kawaman1 n00b

Oddometer:
    I cant believe this is cancelled,

I've bought a new bike, fitted new tyres, bought new clothing, got the time off and even got my packed lunch ready,

What am I going to do now?
  13. Pampera

Pampera Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Join the TRF, and ride all year around!
  14. Beastman

Beastman Reaper

Oddometer:
    I think i know who this is.....Jeff.....? Mate we're still having the ride but from Stanhope . 10 o clock. Then back for the band in the Bonny Moor Hen in Stanhope. More like the original Mongfest!
    We didn't get enough ticket money in on time so had to pull it from the ranch cos the outlay was to great up front.
    Now every bugger is saying they were coming .. Should have bought tickets then. But its still on mate . And free !!!!!
    Might ask for a whipround to fund the band but only a couple of quid and only off those that are staying.
    So see thee in Stanhope Market place 10 bells 7 th July...
  15. kawaman1

kawaman1 n00b

Oddometer:
    Great news, I'm pleased i havn't wasted the chutney