Adventure in Ohio?

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by somecallmetim, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Whitey1

Whitey1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Nice pics Mike. :clap
  2. ArmyJoe

ArmyJoe Long timer

Oddometer:
    A dhow against the skyline of Doha, Qatar.

[​IMG]
  3. OhioPT

OhioPT Adventure Wannabe

Oddometer:
    I'm planning on riding at Mines and Meadows tomorrow morning at 9am if anyone wants to join.
  4. Mikef5000

Mikef5000 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Well if anyone is trailering from Columbus area let me know. I think I've got the time, but I don't see it being realistic to ride that far that early, then ride there all day, and still be alive enough to ride home.

Edit, or if someone wants to do something a little closer to home (Tar Hallow, Perry, Danville, Clearfork, even Wayne) I'm free the majority of tomorrow, although I'd like to be home around 4ish.
  5. Oceanbum

Oceanbum Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Went for a ride with bikeridermark, bikeneil, and Jim ( not an inmate ) in Tar Hollow today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. swingset

swingset Got the knack.

Oddometer:
    Good ride today at Wayne...invisible_monster showed up and we explored the trail network off by itself east of Nelsonville, it's pretty cool had it all to ourselves and it's not nearly as groomed and easy as the main corridor or the other loops - some of it gets very narrow, no way the big UTV's can get in all of those trails. I recommend it if you go on a weekend, you won't be contending with anyone over there.

Perfect day for trail riding!!
  7. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    I just liked this song... :evil

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/diau7zhUyjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  8. vivid dadas

vivid dadas Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    The daughter was just at an AWOLNation concert last week, as soon as I clicked on the video the granddaughter in the next room started singing "Blame it on my ADD Baby!"
  9. 9Dave

9Dave Bazinga!

Oddometer:
    Stopped over at Wally's (Wheelsports in Reynoldsburg) yesterday to get some Stihl parts.

If anyone is looking for a 990 KTM ADV, Wally has a couple used on the floor, I think he said they were 2008's and he was asking $6,990 each. Sounded like he was motivated to get them off the floor before winter.
  10. BOB RAMSAY

BOB RAMSAY Not in the Clique -

Oddometer:
    Autumn Noob Ride - Gravel Only.

CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST.

[​IMG]
  11. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    Bob Ramsay was behind me too and got held up by those other two guys on that hill (I think, cause I was waiting at the top...:lol3)
  12. rxcrider

rxcrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    I can live without the song, but nice job picking lines around the fallen. That section was missed by a most riders.

13. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    That's why I don't like being the lead rider, you can pick a better line when they get hung up. :evil

btw, you sound like one of those purest on TT. They say the videos are better without music and just mc sounds.
  14. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    I'm a maybe Bob. ;) I could ride the KLR over. :wink:
  15. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    Now see, if I knew that was a trouble spot I would have had that in mind and probably screwed up...

:evil I'll be the first to admit that most of what I accomplish while riding is just pure luck. I just close my eyes and twist the throttle and hope for the best....lol
  16. rxcrider

rxcrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yep - engine sounds and branches smacking the bark busters are the best music.:dj For movies with music, fleshwound films usually have pretty good soundtracks. Kind of like a harder version of Buildit's songs. Here's a classic after you get past the Sewerbowl:
    <IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qt79rTxC-fQ" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
  17. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    Gnarly video...:D
  18. ArmyJoe

ArmyJoe Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm no film maker, but sometimes music is part of the story

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSx6Gsly8pc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSx6Gsly8pc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

or sets a mood

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rD5NF1iRQPc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rD5NF1iRQPc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
  19. Danjal

Danjal Insert wit here.

Oddometer:
    Dear God, country music destroyed another perfectly good rock song.
  20. ArmyJoe

ArmyJoe Long timer

Oddometer:
    It's not that bad. My six year old daughter knows this version from the movie Cars.