Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. minimotos95

minimotos95 Couldn't stay away from motorcycles.....

Oddometer:
  2. OPHIRASA

OPHIRASA n00b

Oddometer:
    I Have a 2001 BMW R1150GS for sale. 47,000 miles. Solid bike. Runs smooth and strong. Good stuff = new rear tire (hideneou), fresh engine and tranny oil, heated grips, throttle lock, aero windscreen, custom foot pegs, highway pegs, Seargant saddle, BMW hard plastic panniers, tank bag. bad stuff = needs new front tire, tear on the back of the seat, cracked rear tail light. Nice machine.
    Asa
    970-708-1220
    asavangelder@gmail.com
    located in Telluride
  3. bobfab

bobfab Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    So whats the asking price?
  4. minimotos95

minimotos95 Couldn't stay away from motorcycles.....

Oddometer:
    it's a 2005 crf70, i just assumed i didn't have to put it in the post because it's in my sig
  5. Dusty_Bottoms

Dusty_Bottoms Part Time Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Not mine. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. grub

grub Requires Supervision

Oddometer:
    PM Sent
  7. StmbtDave

StmbtDave AKA Invisible Dave

Oddometer:
    Come on, that isn't how it works :huh. You have something to sell, you list it with a price :deal. We don't need pictures of someone's shit you see at the side of the road.
  8. Dusty_Bottoms

Dusty_Bottoms Part Time Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I did not know that.
  9. RTWADVGuy

RTWADVGuy Banned

Oddometer:
    I need the folding end of an aluminum shifter. If you have a broken lever let me know! Basically need about half of the lever is all. Dont care what it fits as long as it is aluminum! Around Denver/Lakewood wouldbe even better

OR

If anyone has a steel folding shift lever for an XR650R. I can just replace the stock one and cut it up to use it for my project. Thanks
  10. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:
    those are great tankbags - I've been using a Rainier for years, it fit everything from the FJR to the Stelvio and a few in between.
  11. barko1

barko1 barko1

Oddometer:

Looks like it belongs in a flea market, seems you had good intentions :D This thread was discussing using a trials bike as a commuter :lol3

Post one on this thread says:
    Folks- per our discussion, a thread for anything you've got for sale that's available to folks around here. Per the flea market rules, no gun sales, and don't be a greedy bastard or a liar.
  12. Downhill Dave

Downhill Dave Busco aventura

Oddometer:
    And don't have thin skin. :lol3
  13. grub

grub Requires Supervision

Oddometer:
    Hey Mr. Blake,

I sold one with my Wee a few years ago and haven't needed one since with the bikes I have owned but since I bought the KLR this spring I have been missing it pretty bad. This one will be staying in the family.
  14. James Adams

James Adams wut

Oddometer:
    It's a great bag, very spacious and lots of useful pockets, but it's just in the way for me. I'm sure I'll buy another Wolfman, just a smaller one. :D
  15. atokad

atokad wan⋅der⋅lust

Oddometer:
    Bump - Last chance, I have to mail it back Monday if no one wants it this weekend.

Just got this and determined I need the 50' hose. Thought I could wind my 50" hose onto it and use their 25' hose to connect to it, but the inner hub is sized according to a 25" or 50" hose and my idea did not work.

It will cost me $$$ for return shipping.
    Will be available for about 10 days or until someone buys it, otherwise I will pay the shipping and return it.

$55 - for local pickup to an inmate.
    Can deliver anywhere between Castle Rock and Coors Stadium off of I-25
    Kirk at: 7 -Two - 0 346 0 - three 9 - three

Here's the link to where I bought it, $69.99 new.
    http://www.maxtool.com/us/products/CP3634.asp
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  16. Inane Cathode

Inane Cathode Cheated Anion

Oddometer:

Bump for the last price drop to $3500. Not worth selling it for less. Still interested in trades. Been criagslister'd by a couple people already over PMs so, hopefully thats over with.
  17. 32x20

32x20 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  18. pfb

pfb Riding, not skiing.

Oddometer:
    DL1000's are great low cost ADV touring bikes... Super nice for two-up, and although they complain a bit, can actually get through some fairly tricky terrain. But think 'big-pig' BMW R1150GS, not KTM 950.

Smooth power, comfy, nice in the twistys. Way better than a KLR for most higway/back-road/jeep road riding IMHO. Obviously not as good if you get into the gnar, but way more fun to get there.

Tune the EFI a yoshi box (I have one if anybody needs it), put on some DS tires, decent handlebars, KLR footpegs, folding mirrors and you're good to bo!

Pauls tip: Put a skid plate on it BEFORE you go riding with Geek... :rofl

[​IMG]
  19. Ben Rainchild

Ben Rainchild Motoja

Oddometer:
    I'm looking to sell my OEM gas tank(Good) in silver and side Fairing(fair) in black. I put a Safari tank on it and can't imagine why I would ever use it again. I also have the happy trails nerf bars. I may soon be parting with the front Fairing, headlight and dash board. I don't know what to ask($) so make me an offer. The parts are in northern New Mexico.
  20. MrBob

MrBob Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    It has ten minutes of use. I ordered it from Amazon for 32.95.
    While it was running I set it on my gravel driveway where it jumped around enough to scratch the back so I don't think I can return it.
    25.00 pickup in Longmont.

[​IMG]