SENA BLUETOOTH - Inmate's Special GROUP BUY!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by RocketMoto, Apr 25, 2010.

1. RocketMoto

RocketMoto 2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer:
    Yup - the manual is not all that clear on this - used to be simpler before the voice prompt menus. From the manual with some tweaks by me...

• To enter into voice configuration menu, press and hold the Jog Dial for 12 seconds until the LED shows solid blue and you hear high tone double beeps. You will also hear a voice prompt saying “Configuration menu”.
    • Rotate the Jog Dial clockwise or counter-clockwise to navigate between the menus. You will hear voice prompts for each menu items, until you hear "VOX intercom"
    • You can enable VOX by tapping the Phone Button, or disable VOX by tapping the Jog Dial.
    • If any button is not pressed within 10 seconds, the SMH10 will exit the configuration and goes back to stand-by.
    • If you want to exit the configuration immediately, rotate the Jog Dial until you hear a voice prompt, “Exit configuration”, and tap the Phone Button.
    Hope that helps.
  2. PDsgt

PDsgt Realistic about life

Oddometer:
    Thanks Adam!!! I must say, that its REALLY nice to do business with a company that is first class in customer service, and also has a working knowledge of the products it sells. Thanks so much Adam.
  3. PowerDude

PowerDude n00b

Oddometer:
    PM sent!
    Email too. :)
  4. RocketMoto

Oddometer:
    Haha! Joke's on you - I made all that stuff up! :doh

[JK]
  5. chomorro

chomorro n00b

Oddometer:
    I have been using my set for a few weeks now and im very impressed :). The update to v 4 was easy peasy on my mac. The bluetooth works great and the headphones are stellar. I just put on a very loud exhaust and this unit has no problem playing over it. It does get a little high pitched with some snare hits on certain songs but i just turn the volume down on those.

I have yet to use my other unit but im hoping this saturday i can strap it to someone else helmet.

The shipping, service and price from rocket moto as EXCELLENT!!!!!!
  6. RocketMoto

Oddometer:
    We recently signed up for the Reseller Ratings service. Reseller Ratings is utilized by hundreds of top-name online retailers for their customers to post objective reviews that help others make informed purchase decisions.

The service also helps us improve our search rankings. The service is rather co$tly to us for what it is, so we would truly appreciate if you would rate your experience with Rocket Moto by posting a review at:

http://rocketmoto.com/review

If you need your original invoice number or purchase date, just drop us a note and we'll email it to you.

Thanks! :D
  7. SpaceManSpiff

SpaceManSpiff Man of Mystery

Oddometer:
    Did it.:1drink
  8. PowerDude

PowerDude n00b

Oddometer:
    Thanks!
    Order placed and waiting on tomorrow's delivery. :)
  9. JRWooden

JRWooden never attribute to malice...

Oddometer:
    If only 10% of the people that are as happy with your company as I have been give you the thumbs up,
    it will be a boon for your business ... which would be WELL deserved. :clap
    Thanks for hanging with us!
    I'll fill that puppy out in the morning if I can find my invoice, if not you'll hear from me!
  10. RocketMoto

Oddometer:
    Thanks!

Jim -- thank you for your most gracious and encouraging comments. ADV inmates are terrific and have helped us move our business along in a way we would not have imagined a couple of years ago. We're looking to move into a larger shop and hire a bit of help, so that we'll no longer have to work twenty hours a day to make it all happen.

Thank you, again - we truly appreciate your business and friendship.
  11. funone46

funone46 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Anyone able to pair the sena with a nuvi 1490 ?
  12. funone46

funone46 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    A BIG thnaks to Adam and his crew. I ordered on thurs. and was at my door on Saturday.
    The lady I spoke to was real helpful and doubled checked everything. Sounded nice too wonder if she was single :)

Dave
  13. JRWooden

JRWooden never attribute to malice...

Oddometer:
    Dave;
    See post #830 ... Adam is hiring ... of course that may have been HIS significant-other to whom you were talking :lol3

Adam:

I found my invoice and filled in the survey/form ... 5-stars all the way!!!
    You know more about the products you sell than anyone I've ever met!

Jim
  14. funone46

funone46 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have two nuvi 1490t's and neither one would pair up :(
  15. funone46

funone46 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Also is it advisable to upgrade the firmware yet or wait a bit?
  16. PDsgt

PDsgt Realistic about life

Oddometer:
    I know there is an upgrade out there online, but I am wondering what the upgrade does for you. I am one of those guys that believes in the motto: if it isn't broken don't fix it, and my SMH-10 works perfectly....
  17. PowerDude

PowerDude n00b

Oddometer:
    What an awesome product, and an awesome business to deal with! Rocket Moto was great with filling the order and getting it to me fast fast fast!
    I've tested the pair of headsets and they work great. No problem pairing and working with my iPhone for phone calls and streaming music. Most importantly, they have earned my wife's approval as money well spent. :clap
    Now just have to install them in the helmets this week.

Can I order another set for my son and daughter who ride with us? :D

Thanks!

PowerDude
  18. argentcorvid

argentcorvid Some Guy

Oddometer:
    Upgrading the firmware did help with some pairing issues I had with my phone. also v. 4 gives you the ability to talk to 3 other people.
  19. funone46

funone46 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks
  20. Geordietraveller

Geordietraveller On the road to nowhere...

Oddometer:
    email sent!