CJDesigns Footpegs

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by cjracer, Mar 20, 2009.

1. cjracer

cjracer AWD please!!

Oddometer:
    We are running a Fall Special on CJ Designs LONG BLACK KTM Foot peg Extensions to help TEST out the NEW SITE.

Perfect for all those naked 950/990 Foot pegs out there.:evil

These are NEW - NOT blemmed.

Promo offer $100 a set. Limited to stock on hand. First come, First Serve! :deal

Order 3 sets or more - FREE Shipping in the USA, 1/2 off shipping outside the USA. Gets your buddies together for a group buy. This won't last long!

Retail $140 a set.

*Shipping will be refunded when I process the order. You MUST put your ADVrider name in "Business Blank"

CHECK IT OUT.
    http://www.cjdesignsllc.com/products/ktm-long-foot-peg-extension/

Thank you,
    Craig

PIVOT PEGZ MK2 version are ready to ship. BLACK/ ORANGE and Machine Finish. Email me w/ your color and length choice. Same price as KTM version.
    These fit on all bikes w/ Pivot PegzMK2 brand Pegs only. Will Not work with the MK3.

We have MK2 combo packs instock.

Long and Standard size pegs in BLACK, ORANGE colors are in stock ready to ship!!!
    (mention ADVrider and give me your advrider name if your email me to get this discount.)

Originally I made these with out stainless pins. The Aluminum faces wore out faster, and lost there grip over time. They we also more slippery when wet. I updated the design to include Stainless steel pins to offer great grip with out ripping up the soles of your boots. I now have over 60,000 miles on my first set.

These extenders increases the size and length of your stock KTM footpegs.

[​IMG]

You can even keep the stock rubber dampener in if you prefer to use those for extended freeway trips across the plains.

My size 12 boot was always sliding off the pegs and rolling in rough terrain, not anymore. These have been ergonomically designed to offer support and control of your motorcycle.

[​IMG]

Some aftermarket pegs add width at the cost off limiting the amount the peg can flex up in a crash. That can cause a broken frame tab and an expensive repair bill. I've machined my version for clearance to allow maximum flex, just like the stock pegs.

Shown here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9441766&postcount=54

[​IMG]

Two options will be offered.

1) Drill 3 small holes in each pegs yourself and install hardware for the cheapest price.

2) Send me your pegs. ($40 drilling charge) If I have extra pegs in stock I'll send you a set ready to install w/ preset springs and new cottter pins. Then refund the "Core Charge" ($80) when your set arrive to me.

These work on KTM pegs with
    PN

Pictures of pegs lengths are here.
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9511879&postcount=62

Prices for DIY pegs kits.
    Retail:
    LONG $140

Standard $130

Anodizing- Orange, Black.

Plus shipping

If you need pegs too, price will depend on how much I have to pay for them. Contact me for info on what I have in stock.

Sending in your pegs to me to drill is an option too. Add $40.

Optional sizes shown here.
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9511879&postcount=62

Comparison pics shown here:
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10127248&postcount=111

Don't chance breaking your frame mounted peg tabs like other wider pegs can, it's not an easy or cheap fix. These have a built in a safety release so that won't happen.

Thanks,
    CJ
  2. traveltoad

traveltoad Aaron S

Oddometer:
    Because you are starting with the stock pegs... the peg placement does not change, correct?
  3. GSteve

GSteve Long timer

Oddometer:
    CJ,

Any chance for an LC4 version?

Steve
  4. gaspipe

gaspipe 50 years in the saddle! Old School ADV

Oddometer:
    Craig - I have a pile of KTM's and would be interested in a test set. Send me a PM and we'll settle up. I need to square away a clutch with you too.
  5. motomark39

motomark39 I reckon so Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sent you a pm
  6. FIDOLLAZ

FIDOLLAZ Dirty D

Oddometer:
    I'd prefer wider front to back with no additional extension, or minimal to the sides.
  7. borsiin

borsiin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I would like to try a test set since i find the OEM ones a bit uncomfy for desert racing......
  8. brents347

brents347 Trusting my Cape...

Oddometer:
    CJ,

I'd love a set of these, whether test or otherwise. With my knee braaces on I always have trouble getting my feet far enough on the pegs.

Let me know, I have an extra set of stock pegs I can send in.

UPDATE- CJ, I would proably prefer the drill-it-yourself version, but I can go with whatever is convenient for you. Also, either way I can donate a set of stock pegs to the cause if you need them. Just let me know and I'll drop them in the mail and they are your to do with what you wish.

Brent
  9. PowerCell

PowerCell Manufacture Super Supporter Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey CJ, what material are the "spikes" made out of?
  10. RogerDe

RogerDe Dust In The Wind

Oddometer:
    CJ Sent youy a PM...Ride On..
  11. camel990

camel990 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I would happily try a set of these as a test or otherwise. I will also show them to the local KTM dealer and encourage him to stock these. They look great and are just what I've been searching for.
  12. PaulS

PaulS Österreicher

Oddometer:
    CJ, I'll test a set of the pegs on the SE. I have a size 12 boot as well and love to have some more surface to stand on.

You can send the "DIY" kit, I can drill the holes myself. Thanks.
  13. Dusty

Dusty Long timer

Oddometer:
    :thumb Nice work CJ, wish I had seen this 2 weeks ago... (or wish you would have posted this)

I am not overly impressed with the one's I bought, the right peg hits the mount for the brake pedal when you try to fold it up... what the f—k

I am also interested in your pegs and would also encourage my local dealer (CycleHut) to stock them if they work as well as they look...
  14. MAXVERT

MAXVERT O.G. on da O.C.

Oddometer:
    I'll try a set on my SE.
    MAX
  15. Qwik

Qwik Adrenaline Addict Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey CJ! if you still have some test pegs I would be interested in testing forya as well. Put em in the box with the SAS blockoff plates and sparkplug wrench! and let me know how much.

Tim
  16. gavP

gavP Old enough to know better

Oddometer:
    I'd love a set to test, easier for me to drill holes myself rather than post anything back to you though.

Did you consider drilling/tapping for small (pointed) grub screws instead of the machined spikes?
  17. tstick14

tstick14 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Let me know the cost to send a set to you to be done. Not very precise in my drilling technique.
  18. sunsurfnride

sunsurfnride Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    CJ, I'm in want mine in Orange. Have the original pegz, should i send them to you? Email me a bill

JD

DUde your stuff rocks!
  19. R.Markus

R.Markus Damage Addict

Oddometer:
    :clap

I've been waiting for more information on these since I saw them at the IMS show.:thumb
  20. Chickenbone

Chickenbone Adventurer

Oddometer:
    CJ,

I'm in for a set of test pegs if still available. Great looking piece!