Last Kempton Jumble of 2012

Discussion in 'Old's Cool' started by England-Kev, Dec 8, 2012.

1. England-Kev

England-Kev Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yes today was the last Kempton jumble of the year, so as usual I grabbed a couple of shots, on what was a glorious sunny December day. Not too many shots today as I was in full searching mode, trying to find parts for the Norton project...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More next year... Merry Christmas!

Kevin.:1drink
  2. Mista Vern

Mista Vern Knows All - Tells Some.

Oddometer:
    Thanks, Kevin - as ever, lovely shots!
  3. jbcaddy

jbcaddy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Oroville & Placerville, California U.S.of A.
    that Suzuki brake looks right at home on the Norton. thanks for the great shots.
  4. mark1305

mark1305 Old Enough To Know Better Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks Kevin! Kempton always loooks to be one of the top jumbles over there. Could you compare it to something like our Barber Vintage Days, or the annual Riding Into History concours in St Augustine each May?
  5. England-Kev

England-Kev Long timer

Oddometer:
    Mark I would think it is more like Mid Ohio, having been to Barber, the flemarket there is like either stafford, or Netley Marsh, here. Not been to the St Augustine do yet, one day maybe, although I have been to St Augustine, and stood on the pier there watching a hump back Whale, breaching just off shore.:clap
  6. mark1305

mark1305 Old Enough To Know Better Supporter

Oddometer:
    Good to know, Thanks!

I remember you used to get over to south GA occasionally in the Spring times. The Riding into History event is always mid- May at World Golf Village off I-95 just north of St Augustine. Maybe you can work that in one year. No swap meet per se, but a huge huge concours event with always a few bikes for sale.

I even entered the ST the first year I attended at the urging of that year's coordinator - and ADV member. I happened to be nearby when the judges passed through looking it over. I pointed out the "period correct" bungee cords to hold the OEM side cases closed and on the bike. They got a good chuckle out of that. :lol3