Adventure in Ohio?

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by somecallmetim, Nov 14, 2003.

1. sion

sion sigh-own

Oddometer:
    excellent pictures and ride reports...now, on to the important stuff:

locations please, gentlemen...?
  2. buildit

buildit Guns, bikes and Bows

Oddometer:
    I'm pretty sure Solaces bridge was of County hwy 13 south of rt50 and Tar Hollow. I know there was a big hill that had been clear cut just north of it on the opposite side of the road. I remember the hill because at first I thought it was all dirt bike tracks. Then as I got closer I realized it was clear cutting paths made by a bull dozer. :cry
  3. sion

sion sigh-own

Oddometer:

ok, found the road, and I think I see the hill too:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=39.259622,-82.669673&spn=0.012793,0.029225&t=h&z=16&vpsrc=6

now, where in relation to the hill is the bridge? is it visible from the road?
  4. buildit

Oddometer:
  5. sion

sion sigh-own

Oddometer:

moocho grassy-ass seenyor...I dont care what those other guys say, yer alright in my book :lol3
  6. buildit

Oddometer:
    Don't worry I piss everyone off sooner or later. :D
  7. MeefZah

MeefZah -------------

Oddometer:
    The other one is near West Finley, PA, off of West Finley Road.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/37550331
  8. dragoon

dragoon I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Oddometer:
    I was trying to explain Terry to my wife yesterday. Always on the police radar from back in the T's Harley Davidson days, maybe before but that's when I knew got to know him. Always a nice guy that didn't give much of a fuck. Did he break some rules? Probably but never as big a deal as people made it out to be IMHO. Was he crazy? Like a fox. Everybody has a few TT stories. I'm fairly certain that the police officers here won't see Terry in the same light as I did :lol3

Korey, I just learned the other day that Tom Roberts died. Zanesville is going to be like every other boring town with out our colorful people:freaky
  9. Solace

Solace Long timer

Oddometer:
  10. ArmyJoe

ArmyJoe Long timer

Oddometer:
    Doing jail time for eight full-autos and short-barrelled rifles sounds like a big deal. For what it's worth, I have a legal SBR and definitely not anti-gun.
  11. SCQTT

SCQTT Zwei Kolben

Oddometer:
    I feel the love.

I'll make sure to never drive my Miata around you guys. I guess you'd make fun of my purple motorcycle too. :D

Not much of a breakfast guy, plus I'm usually too busy in the AM.

Let me know when you guy are having dinner & I'll stalk you again.
  12. MeefZah

MeefZah -------------

Oddometer:
    His criminal record as relayed by the T/R speaks otherwise. 366 days in prison for firearms violations, 11 misdemeanor charges involving cruelty to animals or abandonment over the past 7 years, and then of course the setting loose of his entire "collection" to cause mayhem right before he killed himself.

I don't know the guy... but he kinda sounds like an asshole.

And, for what it's worth, from a general standpoint, every media account that features interviews with a suspect's friends and family always has those people describing him as a great guy, total shock to them that he (insert heinous crime here), never would have believed it in a million years, yadda yadda yadda. Bullshit. Writing is always on the wall, sounds like in this guys case it has been on the wall for a while. Eccentric / misunderstood guy who collected bears, lions, and machine guns. Yeah, I never woulda seen that coming.
  13. sion

sion sigh-own

Oddometer:

and thanks be unto you also, sir, truly you are a scholar and a gentleman :freaky
  14. danielst

danielst Adventurer

Oddometer:
    This bridge is in the yard of one of my buddies. They built it using an old flat bed semi-trailer as the base. The bridge is on Ponetown Rd. near Ray.
  15. EJV

EJV Jeep. Supporter

Oddometer:

V-Stroms Suck.

There. Happy? :rofl

I did realize last night, in a total revalation, that Blue Tenere's are NOT that super! Can one believe it? It was a sad conclusion. Very sad. I was thrown for a loop in what I had stood to believe for a long time. This period of time was more then a year in length. My whole foundation in the knowledge of Blue Tenere's being the ONLY possible good bike came to an absolute end. A sad end.

That is correct. I no longer feel that Blue Tenere's are Super. Not in the least bit. Blue Tenere's now suck, even the Raven ones, and V-Strom's. They all just suck. Totally suck!

I stopped in at O'Reilly's Pub in Clintonville last night to have a few beers with another Tenere Owner. I was the guiding force in this persons decision to get a Tenere, it was not a pre-order sale even! The Dealer found them one. So, I rode in and parked my Blue Tenere next to that Blue Tenere. Matching Cases. Matching Blue. Same bike! That is when I realized the awefull truth. The truth that Blue Tenere's are not Super. The Side by Side view opened my eyes! Only did this comparison allow me to arrive at this conclusion.

I was so distraught over this revelation that I was not able to take the camera out and get a picture even. I was only able to proceed with life because the beer was good. Really good.

It turns out, the only good Tenere, ready for it? Is.....

A Blue Super Tenere with the Yellow Stickers!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Ah, ha ha ha. I crack myself up.
  16. swingset

swingset Got the knack.

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
  17. jimjim

jimjim Just another FF!

Oddometer:
    Personally I prefer fish & chips in lieu of rice. :D
  18. Dagny_Taggart

Dagny_Taggart John Galt - 2020