Farnsy's Ohio TagOrama

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by dragoon, Mar 15, 2008.

?

1. .

2. .

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ThomasVolomitz

ThomasVolomitz New Old Stock

Oddometer:
    "Her insurance, Nationwide, is denying the claim pending their own investigation, as they think she is not to blame for the crash due to the medical situation."

Must be a member of the 47%.
  2. wicked94s10

wicked94s10 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    These are the same people that blame guns for killing people and not the people shooting at each other.

Nationwide insurance sucks if anyone has them i suggest switching. This is their new thing. They investigate everything and try to get out of paying for all their claims. My mom got left with 60,000 in medical bills because of these scum bags. I wouldn't trust them for a second.
  3. alansz400

alansz400 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I am not very happy with State Farm. After having all my gear cut off after my wreck I find out they dont cover gear. Only my helmet was covered. Then I was going to pick up my bike from the shop last Saturday but since State Farm made the check out to me for $2400.00 and the bill was $2200.00 they put a hold on the check. I had to call the shop 4 times to get it figured out. Picking up the bike today if all goes well.
  4. Mikef5000

Mikef5000 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I haven't filed a claim, but I use All State right now, and aside from my agent being a bit difficult, the insurance seems good, and the price is right.
  5. ModalGuy

ModalGuy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Unbelievable. I have Nationwide, it may be time to switch.
  6. wicked94s10

Oddometer:
    Tag mechanicsburg
    [​IMG]
  7. Rich B

Rich B Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    MeefZah sez:

"Yes it was totalled."

Sigh :cry After Meef moved to T-county and I had a chance to meet him, I thought Meef would become a citizen of T-county easily. He had the qualities to be a true Valley Person :eek1

But then we had this little incident with the Civic......

Sure it has some supeficial sheet metal damage and 3 windows are missing....but this is The Valley...that poor Civic was far from demolished. It had many good miles left in it. It still had headlights (unlike some Valley cars), it had tail lights (unlike some Valley cars), and it had an exhaust system (unlike a fair number of Valley cars). All it that car needs is some translucent plastic film and duct tape and it will be ready for several years of reliable service. :clap

But no, Meef just wants to throw away a perfectly good car. And in a few months (maybe only weeks), he will be on here complaining because he just pulled someone over for _________ (insert here: stolen, fictitious, expired, homemade) plates in his old Civic with garbage bags and Busch Light boxes taped over the missing windows.

I am not going to feel sorry for him when his application to be a Valley Person gets rejected.....he could have aced that test with the Civic :lol3 Sigh.....
  8. mchester

mchester Honda Cult Member

Oddometer:
    Glad I checked before leaving home. Been a long time since I've been BRUCED.

Quick, post another I can go after... :norton :D
  9. mchester

Oddometer:
    I feel bad for the woman, but of course she was responsible. I guess it's just another sign of the times. Nobody is "responsible" for anything anymore I guess. I could see it if Nationwide paid the claim THEN went after the "real" responsible party, IF indeed there was truly negligence on the part of the Doc or Pharmacy.

10. wicked94s10

Oddometer:
    I spent the last couple months working on my Ohio state man cave and its finally done including my wall mural so i figured no better way to celebrate than a Ohio state mural tag

Up next
    [​IMG]

Clue -its next to a central Ohio panara bread
  11. alansz400

alansz400 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the offer Adam. We got it home. Looks like new on the outside. All new plastic, graphics, hanlde bars, bark busters, and heated grips. I want to go out and pull it apart and see how it looks on the inside but my leg has had enough fun for one day.
  12. jimjim

jimjim Just another FF!

Oddometer:
    I'm only about 2 miles away with no bike. :cry
  13. wicked94s10

Oddometer:
    Haha run home and get it
  14. mchester

Oddometer:
    College Traditions mural on Lane Ave on OSU campus

[​IMG]
  15. Oceanbum

Oceanbum Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Nationwide is playing the usual insurance game. Ask them if she had been drunk would they refuse the claim and sue Jack Daniels? Threaten to file a complaint with Ohio Dept of Insurance, then follow thru if necessary.:deal
  16. Mikef5000

Mikef5000 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ah dammit! Just got home from work to head out for that one.

Waiting patiently for the next :evil...
  17. mchester

Oddometer:
    I'm guessing this Ohio State University Campus landmark will not require hints, but let me know if I am mistaken.

BTW, the area I took the photo from is just in front of the main entrance arch and is not specifically marked prohibiting vehicles, but if it makes you uncomfortable, then close enough is good enough for the tag.

[​IMG]
  18. wicked94s10

Oddometer:
    That main entrance is called the rotunda, its in the us register of historic places. Its also the forth largest football stadium in the united states and the seventh largest stadium in the world.
  19. Gonzo_Matt

Gonzo_Matt Random Hero

Oddometer:
    I have a picture of me puking right there I think, does that count?
  20. Oceanbum

Oceanbum Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Only if it was on a Michigan fan!!:puke1