Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:

I already have a red Roadcrafter one-piece with black ballistics :fitz :lol2
  2. norton(kel)

norton(kel) Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    +1:rofl:rofl
  3. Hypoxic Rider

Hypoxic Rider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    SOLD!!

Selling a set of used Wolfman E-10 Enduro Saddle Bags. They're a bit dusty from light use, but otherwise in great condition. All straps are full-length (never trimmed). $120 when new, selling for $65.

[​IMG]

Features:
    "V" Compression strap on each bag, to keep the contents stable.
    Easy install/remove. No rack system required!
    Multi adjustable mounting to fit virtually all Enduro and Dual Sport Bikes.
    D Rings on top to attach the Accessory Enduro Duffel or additional items.
    All seams are bound and all high stress areas are reinforced.
    The bags are wedge shaped for stability.
    Full Highly Coated 1680 Denier Ballistic fabric construction. With foam and Non-slip Tough-Tek on the bike side.
    Safety Reflective accent on each bag.
    Heavy Duty #10 YKK coil zipper main opening

Width: 6.5"
    Height: 7.5"
    Length: 13.75"
    Capacity: 18 liters for the pair
  4. El Caballo Loco

El Caballo Loco Pants-free living!

Oddometer:
    Bump. Out of the Army soon and I need to unload a lot of my stuff before I take off.
  5. bradrh

bradrh Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have a Laminar Lip Windshield for sale. For an older KLR (pre-08), or a WR250R. It's model K1123S. Smoke color. Used less than 1 season and in good shape. I wanted something taller. I have enough extra Dual Lock Velcro buttons for your install. $60

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's the lam lip image, they have it mounted lower.
    [​IMG]
    Here's a pic on the KLR
    http://laminarllc.com/klr650.php
  6. docwyte

docwyte Long timer

Oddometer:
    A tax refund is when you've screwed up and given the Government an interest free loan of your money throughout the year by paying them too much...
  7. Charleetho

Charleetho Mr. Zoom Zoom

Oddometer:
    Tax refunds are fooish interest free savings plan :p. For me I lost $35 in interest if I had actively been putting it in my saving account. Most of it for me comes from mototrcycle training write offs.
    Anyway. Deano advertised his duc 900ss last year at this time and my "interest free loan to the goverment return" ut that "must own someday" bike in my garage. Now blake posts another must own someday bike. Since somebody is already pming him on it I guess the "return" will go to the "gs replacment fund"
  8. Olas

Olas Long timer

Oddometer:
    1984 Yamaha XT600 for sale, approximately 12,800 miles... Clean CO street title in my name.

Picked this up for a friend who wanted it for riding around his property but he does not like kickstart only. I took it back, and now I need to sell it so we can find him a bike with e-start.

Asking $800. Trades? I would trade for the right trailer.

All the lights work, rear wheel has been relaced with brand new Yamaha spokes and nipples. Battery is good, brakes are good, tires are ~60%.

Clarke 4 gallon tank, fresh fuel/vent/vacuum lines, all new intake boots - the rubber is fresh. Tool tube will be included, homemade rack from the PO as well.

It does have some quirks, being a 28 year old bike. The right side cover is missing (have the left side, but not in pics). The exhaust is loud-ish. Sometimes it will idle high, but a blip of the throttle brings it back down.

It has some bumps and bruises for sure, but overall it's solid, complete, and hasn't failed to start for us - even in subzero weather.

It has fresh engine oil, fork oil and seals, steering head recently lubed as well. Valve clearances are good, just checked them a few weeks ago. I have 2 service manuals for it as well.

PM, email at asaracho at gmail dot com or call me: 303.912.8523 if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:
    nice deal on a solid XT!

:nod

You have a few days to stop by the house and take it for a spin around the block.
  10. RiverRatRider13

RiverRatRider13 Motorcycle Chum

Oddometer:
    Hey guys, Thought I would throw this on here. I have a 2000 triumph speed triple with quite a few nice mods to it That I am trying to trade for a street legal single track bike.

You can find all the info here http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=23648650&cat=236

I would really like a legal CRF450X, KLX450R, WR450F, or maybe something orange in the same category.

Dont be shy and feel free to shoot any offers to me. The bike runs great, I just dont use it as much any more. Plus my little bro got into a gnarly street bike accident this summer and it has really made me hesitant to ride the way i do on the street..

[​IMG]
  11. Olas

Olas Long timer

Oddometer:
    For sale: 1987 Toyota Pickup, 4x4, manual 5-speed transmission, extra cab.

Current mileage: 206,XXX

I bought this truck in the summer of 2010 with ~187,000 miles. I rebuilt the engine right away to make it a dependable runner. It has mainly been used for camping/riding and commuting to work when it's too icy for a bike ride.

The list of work done to it is long, and I believe I have all of the receipts saved. I have documented all of the services and repairs done since I have owned it and will be happy to share a copy.

The motor has new pistons, rings, timing chain, metal backed timing chain guides (plastic ones are the weak point of this motor), oil pump, water pump, new clutch at time of rebuild, and more...

In the last 15,000 miles:

New shocks all around, new tires, brakes, system flush, transmission, xfer case and differental oils all replaced, basically everything has been touched and gone through.

The body has typical rust, but I consider it to be very little for a Toyota this old. The interior is a little dirty but cleans up nicely. The seats have covers and are clean underneath but the drives side does have some tears from normal use. The dash has a crack or two in the foam from age (I would like to see a Toy this old that doesn't have this feature!).

I average 18 MPG with mixed hwy/city driving.

Call 303.912.8523 or PM me if you want to talk about it. Come test drive it, I assure you will not be disappointed. It is a smooth running truck.

Asking $3200. Clean Colorado title in my name.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Xtremjeepn

Xtremjeepn Motorhead!

Oddometer:
    Not really in a hurry to sell. But I have a 1998 Dodge 2500 SLT V10 that I don't *really* need. :D

Dual Fuel LP gas conversion currently with everything but the tank on it. V10 with headers, dual exhaust, MSD wires, Dana 80 LSD rear, Dana 60 front, NV4500 5 Speed Manual, H2 Wheels, in the last year I've put new wipers, sway bar links, Voltage regulator (old one is still in the truck and good as a backup:lol3), Battery, tires. Topper.

Aux in custom stereo, Topper, Hitch (DUH looking at the picture:lol3) Trailer brake controller.

SLT package loaded with fun stuff like heated mirrors, compass, overhead console, etc. AC is ice cold even when 100* out. (Ice cold today too:rofl)

Has a good wear spot in the drivers seat and console lid but otherwise interior is good. Has 225K on it and EVERYTHING works and runs like it should.

Might entertain interesting trades or $5k

[​IMG]
  13. snow

snow Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am going to be selling my 500 EXC. I just found out today that I am probably going to have a double knee replacement. I will get some pictures up and figure out what I want for it in the next couple days.
  14. CO-Dan

CO-Dan Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Good condition, original iPad. Bought it when they first came out. Comes with an Otterbox defender case, leather portfolio type case, and an iLuv speaker dock. Everything works great, just not using it anymore.

Everything is a little dirty right now, but will be cleaned before being shipped.

$250 or best offer from someone in CO.

Photos in the main flea market posting:
    http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=855632
  15. retroone

retroone Long timer

Oddometer:
    Euro van for sale ?? Looking for a std 5spd and 5 cylinder.

16. kbob999

kbob999 Living the dream

Oddometer:
    PM sent.
  17. Barnstormer

Barnstormer Logistique

Oddometer:
    Unibody Macbook.
    $600/obo

Ad here in FM

In Boulder or Fort Collins area.

[​IMG]
  18. Xtremjeepn

Xtremjeepn Motorhead!

Oddometer:
    Haha..... No. I'm converting to a Weekender /custom camper
  19. KilLeR Kawasaki

KilLeR Kawasaki Marky A

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear about your need for new knees. Hope all goes well. Mark
  20. Sir Denis Eton-Hogg

Sir Denis Eton-Hogg Tap into America Supporter

Oddometer:
    Acerbis dual headlight - new and unused (still sealed)

$25 97O 689 1O24, PM or email linny999@hotmail.com, Loveland.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]