Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. AKASY

AKASY Noob

Oddometer:
    Sold to BigRedOne pending funds.

2. _Harry_

_Harry_ Redneck Emeritus

Oddometer:
    Researching to see if this will fit my new project.. PM sent.
  3. Gordy

Gordy SUPPORTER

Oddometer:
    WTB:

Used DRS 400S near Albuquerque.

A friend of mine is looking for one. Please PM me if you know of one.
  4. Deano955

Deano955 Insatiable

Oddometer:
    :eek1 Fixed!
  5. selaznog

selaznog Roadless Warrior

Oddometer:
    Excellent. I've been waiting for this bike to show up on the flea market. :wink:

Oh, it's just a tank picture.
  6. anomad

anomad not in storage

Oddometer:
    moved to last page
  7. Cpl.Goose

Cpl.Goose Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Black Giant Loop Great Basin for sale on west slope, used three times, no
    rips or tears $200.00

Set of Neds Double Take mirrors, $50.00
    970-252-0293
  8. Trinity_Session

Trinity_Session Long timer

Oddometer:
    Picked up a 1992 DR650 project and it came with two OEM steel gas tanks. One with the oh so stylish Pink/salmon/blue decals and the other is just wearing white paint. Both are solid tanks with the petcocks and the gas caps.I am going the Acerbis route so if a local inmates wants them ask away, I will post pics later.

I also have the plastic fairings or whatever you want to call the that the PO painted flat black, but they are still in good shape.

Desslok
  9. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    Just talked with Raymond and will be taking the whole lot off of his hands.
  10. Sir Denis Eton-Hogg

Sir Denis Eton-Hogg Tap into America Supporter

Oddometer:
  11. ILikeToThump

ILikeToThump I'll Ride Anything.......

Oddometer:
    So some idiot hit my bike and just left the scene. I have liability insurance so I paid out the nose to buy new parts to repair it. Then I figured it will probably haappen again so why bother? I have decided to just make a streetfighter out of her so I need to sell these parts to help pay for that! I have two new black cowlings for my Ninja 650r that I bought to repair some but I am past the period for returns so thought I would pass them along to someone here who can use them.

The two pieces are brand new and still in their protective sheets from the factory.

First, I have a right hand cowling in ebony (black) part number 55028-0117-H8. I paid almost $290 for it after shipping.
    The right fairing: <dl><dt>[​IMG] [​IMG] </dt><dt>[​IMG]</dt></dl>

Second, I have a Upper Ebony cowling that fits around the headlight and windshield. Part number 55028-0113-H8. It cost $160 plus and is also still in the factory wrapper. The right side fairing:the right side upper fairing: <dl><dt>[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] </dt><dt>[​IMG]</dt></dl>

The left upper fairing is perfect structurally. It has just a minor scratch (not through the paint) and some water spots from parking the bike under the covered rear porch too close to the sprinklers. These would buff out I believe. The lower left fairing is almost perfect with just a couple little scratches from usage. The lower right fairing is cracked at the middle right mounting hole and scraped. I didn't buy a new one of these (thank goodness) because I was just going to fix the cracks and scrapes and paint both lowers matte black. I was already spending a TON of money so I figured I could make due with this one.

Left side fairing and lowers:<dl><dt>[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] </dt><dt>[​IMG]</dt></dl>

Here are pictures of the inner fairing from both sides low and high and the surround for the gauges. All tabs are straight and non broken. Note the lowers still have the wire ferrules for the signals. These things are expensive from the factory.

<dl><dt>[​IMG] [​IMG] </dt><dt>[​IMG]</dt></dl>

I have the stock turn signals with one new cover (which cost $20 alone). The signals work well ( I just plugged them in to make sure!). One signal got scratched so I went ahead and replaced the lens when I bought a bunch of stuff.

Here are pics of the turn signals: <dl><dt>[​IMG] [​IMG] </dt><dt>[​IMG]</dt></dl>

I will make someone a heckuva package deal on everything I have for the fairings which includes some of the fairing stays, screws, spacers, well nuts, everything listed above which includes the left fairing and both lowers which are not pictured yet. My new streetfighter doesn't need any of this! I will sell the whole lot of everything I can find for $450! Heck, just the 3 new pieces cost me over $375 plus you get all the inner fairings, lowers, turn signals, factory mounting brackets for the fairings, mirrors, a bag of parts for attachment of everything and the great shape left fairing as well!

Retail on all of this is WAY North of $1000!

Use this link to go check out some of the prices of the patrts on bikebandit.com:

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/2006-kawasaki-ninja-650r-ex650a/o/m149103#sch438378

I will try and sell everything as a lot for now then I will sell them separately in a week or so. I would rather get rid of everything in one big lot than try and sell the items one at a time! Heck, buy them from me and YOU sell them on Fleabay and make some money!! :-)

If you guys know someone who has one of these bikes please drop me a PM with their number! I just need to clean out the garage and extra bedroom! I will pay a two beer finders fee!! :D

Thanks!
  12. Inane Cathode

Inane Cathode Cheated Anion

Oddometer:
    Gonna move on to a more sport touring bike. Looking to trade my v strom 1000 for a bandit, sprint, or sell it for 4200

[​IMG]
  13. Inane Cathode

Oddometer:
  14. pfb

pfb Riding, not skiing.

Oddometer:
    At a quick glance, I first read this as a pair of KTM 950 Adventures for sale... :lol3
  15. atokad

atokad wan⋅der⋅lust

Oddometer:
    Just got this and determined I need the 50' hose. Thought I could wind my 50" hose onto it and use their 25' hose to connect to it, but the inner hub is sized according to a 25" or 50" hose and my idea did not work.

It will cost me $$$ for return shipping.
    Will be available for about 10 days or until someone buys it, otherwise I will pay the shipping and return it.

$55 - for local pickup to an inmate.
    Can deliver anywhere between Castle Rock and Coors Stadium off of I-25
    Kirk at: 7 -Two - 0 346 0 - three 9 - three

Here's the link to where I bought it, $69.99 new.
    http://www.maxtool.com/us/products/CP3634.asp
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  16. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    I have 100 foot in my garage and tell ya...it comes in handy. :evil
  17. GTC

GTC Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  18. Inane Cathode

Oddometer:

Uhg, you know what, might be the weather but i feel like im running out of summer. Price drop to $3800 (or trade)
  19. Downhill Dave

Downhill Dave Busco aventura

Oddometer:
    pm :evil sent to anniEGS
  20. =Lenny=

=Lenny= Been here awhile

Oddometer: