For Dads & Daughters

Discussion in 'Photos' started by dlrides, Jul 17, 2007.

1. MALER

MALER Adventurer

Oddometer:
    thank you guys for the nice words!!!!
  2. MSH

MSH The Salt

Oddometer:
  3. MSH

MSH The Salt

Oddometer:
  4. MSH

MSH The Salt

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

She cant wait to get her own!
  5. Raphael Thier

Raphael Thier n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi,

this week we had the first full family ride.
    Anna and her Dog in the swinging sidecar, Annette on her 100GS.
    :clap:clap:clap[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  6. WVhillbilly

WVhillbilly Long timer

Oddometer:
    Great pictures :clap
  7. madjak30

madjak30 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Went for a bit of a ride, then stopped at Tim Horton's for a coffee/hot chocolate, then off to the bike shop to browse & day dream...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Had a great day...14 is a little young for the CBR500R but 16 will happen soon enough!
  8. madjak30

madjak30 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    @MALER...I don't envy you. The boys are going to be (if not already) a problem...pretty daughters are a Dad's curse.

Later bud.
  9. MALER

MALER Adventurer

Oddometer:
    you have a daughter?

Of course she will love, man, family, children. But all this is your time! And if the daughter educate attention and love, she will have everything perfectly in my life!
  10. beechum1

beechum1 Dandole Gas al Burro

Oddometer:
    Hey dads, happy Mother's Day to your other, even if they're a mother to be around.
  11. madjak30

madjak30 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yes sir, I do...and I see the difference between 14 (my daughter) and 16 (your daughter), and I'm not in a hurry for mine to get there...all I was saying is you have a very pretty daughter and the boys will have noticed. I wish you the best of luck getting through the early boyfriends...they break their hearts and you will want to break them for doing it.

I will have to deal with it soon enough.

Keep the shiny side up!

Later.
  12. Ravan

Ravan Riding for Fun !!

Oddometer:
    This is indeed an awesome pic and lovely daughter!
  13. Rango

Rango Phaneropter

Oddometer:
    Me, my daughter and our motorcycles

[​IMG]
  14. raebear

raebear Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    So...... where to begin? The following is an update to a previous post in this thread.

This first is me and my little herd. The two on the right are the girls, almost 10 and almost 15 as I recall.

[​IMG]

Here they are now at almost 20 and almost 25.

[​IMG]

The eldest is getting married in August. :clap :cry :freaky. They have always been my best riding buddies/pillions.
    So I ask her if she would be interested in going on a little road trip, "yes" she says. :clap As busy as she is I was hoping.... and also thinking that this may be the last, :cry at least for a long time. So what was to be an evening and 3 full days of riding, ended up being an evening and one full day and most of a second. Had to get her back to the starting point Sunday eve for work; got her there 1 minute early. Ya take what ya can get. Here are some of the 750 miles we layed down.

her getting geared up Friday after work

[​IMG]

her and the pirates, who joined us Sat morning to Moab.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Love them for all they are worth, and make time and memories with them, they grow so fast..........
  15. ParrotheadJeff

ParrotheadJeff Long timer

Oddometer:
    You guys came through Price :D I recognized the pic with the outdoor table by the river as being the Sinclair station just up the road from my house :wink:

I'm glad you got some good time with your daughter. Mine is coming up on 9 months old and I can't believe time is going by so fast!

Have a great day!!!
  16. raebear

raebear Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Jeff, you are very astute! A frequent pit stop of mine. I live in Ely, grew up in GJ, spent about 10 yrs in Price, moved here 3 yrs ago, still have a son and house in Price. Cherish every minute.
  17. ParrotheadJeff

ParrotheadJeff Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks! It's an interesting place after 28 years in San Diego and another 8 in Las Vegas :D I moved up here because I found out I was having a daughter (Ember's almost 9 months old now - how'd that happen so quick :huh ) and I'm having a pretty good time :thumb

I've gotta tell you that it's amazing how small the world is sometimes. One of the guys with you (Layne) was my girlfriend's niece's landlord until recently. I just showed her the pic of you guys at Sinclair & she pointed him out immediately :lol3

Maybe we can get together for a ride sometime when you're in town. I hear Straight (spelling?) Canyon, 9 mile, and 191 out to Duchesne are all good rides :wink:
  18. Onward

Onward Title Here

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    3 years, and the other is 9 months, sitting on Mommy's bike. We have a PW50 for whenever an interest might be expressed.

Ignore the messy garage....that is actually somewhat clean.
  19. XPyrion

XPyrion Adventurer

Oddometer:
    From a photo game thread. I try to bring the kids whenever I can. My son makes poses, she just kind of sits there. I will admit, the bright sun didn't help. I have two other little ones that are not quite ready yet.

[​IMG]
  20. DjfLoYd

DjfLoYd Wannabe Dirt Ninja

Oddometer:
    What a stunning thread this is! I took my 2 year old daughter up and down the drive way yesterday for the first time and I'm kicking my arse for not taking pics!!! If nothing else, I've learned we dads have to cherish these moments.

Right! Back to manly conversation, er hum, cough cough!
    So how's that new KTM 1190......er cough. :)