Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. eddyturn

eddyturn Eternal Wannabe Supporter

Oddometer:
    Looking at this for a home office setu that we do not want to go down at all. I am in Montrose now but leaving for Durango tomorrow afternoon so getting this may prove impossibe.

Bob
  2. L-ucky-S-ix

L-ucky-S-ix Dadgum'd

Oddometer:
  3. TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan Forest Ranger Magnet Supporter

Oddometer:
    Bump :D

4. UncleDirt

UncleDirt Uncivil to idiots.

Oddometer:
    bump

5. arapaho

arapaho Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    X-Bushing with Z-Bolt Kit. Should fit all 98-2012 KTM and 09-12 Husaberg off-road bikes. I dont' think it'll fit the new KTMs with the suspension link though, only direct shocks.

This simple bolt/bushing allows you to lower your rear end about an inch.

See: http://www.shop.synergyseals.com/X-...2012Husaberg-2009-2012-X-Bushing-w-Z-Bolt.htm

I paid $108 shipped to me (with a $5 discount), and never took it out of the box. I found a set of already lowered suspension components before I got the chance.

Asking $80.

PM me if you're interested. I may not see a "dibs" message here.

Thanks,
    Phil
  6. AutoXfreak

AutoXfreak Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Price reduced for fellow RM inmates: $3250 as is! Title in hand!

7. VozProto

VozProto Type A ADD w/ OCD

Oddometer:
    Still available.

8. Barnstormer

Barnstormer Logistique

Oddometer:
    2002 Audi Allroad 2.7t 6mt
    190k miles
    A few minor blemishes, but overall a clean, functional driver. Cold weather package (all works) Premium Package. Lots of receipts from years of dealer service, including suspension compressor, 2 airbags, T-belts, etc. New tires. Wheels are plastidipped.
    Always Mobil 1, now using the HM. Just got the tint done last week. (30%). Taking a new position overseas, can't store it for a year!
    $6000 / Open to offers.
    In either Fort Collins or Boulder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. James Adams

James Adams wut

Oddometer:
    I have plenty of extra garage storage space (seriously) if you end up not selling it. PM me if you want. I'm in Colorado Springs.
  10. lilsmokey

lilsmokey Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    BUMP!!! Ok I really need this thing gone. So $550 obo. If it will help sell it I will also title it and give you a tow ball that fits the trailer if need be. Please call or text 303-295-7899 email TBDechant@gmail.com or PM me here.

Thanks all

11. Olas

Olas Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sold
  12. COracer

COracer Adventurer

Oddometer:
    ***SOLD***

I have a pair of Alpinestars boots I got that don't fit me so looking to offload. Not sure of model and they show some wear as you can see in the pic, but have a tag that says goretex so I'd imagine they were fairly expensive at some point. Not an offroad boot but decent for touring, somebody need a cheap pair of (I'm assuming) waterproof boots? Might polish up and no big holes or anything so probably plenty of life left.
    $40 or trade me something useful?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  13. lilsmokey

lilsmokey Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    BUMP AGAIN. The price is reduced to $500 for inmates!

14. Yellow Pig

Yellow Pig Allergic to asphalt! Supporter

Oddometer:
  15. hyperboarder

hyperboarder Potato Farmer

Oddometer:
    Anyone need a cheap hitch? Just took this off my Econoline, replaced it with a class IV so I can haul the big Strom on a carrier. Cliffnotes: Masterlock 3812AT multi-fit class III, fits a bunch of trucks, vans, and SUVs, check Amazon to see if it'll fit yours. I've never used it, the PO of the van just used it for a step when loading and unloading dirt bikes, so it's pretty much new. Hardware included, I'll take $10 off for inmates (makes it $70 bucks) and the same six pack for install help offer applies, though I might let you drink one of the beers :). PM if you want it, thanks.
  16. HellSickle

HellSickle Scone Rider

Oddometer:
    SOLD

I screwed up. I didn't look close enough at my 990 before ordering a BDCW side stand relocation kit. It already had one installed, so I have a brand new one with all bolts in original packaging. This should fit any of the 990/950 KTMs. This is cheap insurance to minimize the chances of a broken or cracked center case.

[​IMG]

Cost to order new: $89.95 + shipping.

My price: $70 local pickup. $75 shipped.
  17. codys

codys Lost in the Vizcaino

Oddometer:

I could use that. You've been pm'd. Thanks!
  18. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    This has been spoken for pending getting together.

I recently bought a Russel Day long seat for my 07 R1200GS and find I am just not tall enough for it. It is super comfortable but I am on tip toes at lights and would rather not be. It is used and has a couple of repairs but very functional and does not look bad at all. Includes both front and back seats.

If you have any interest I would like to trade for a good condition stock seat or something that is not quite so wide as the Russel or $100 picked up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks.

Marc
  19. Wadester

Wadester Rides a dirty bike

Oddometer:
    How was your footing with the stock seat vs the Russel? Or whatever you had before? I might be interested, but not if it put me in the same spot.
  20. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I was almost, but not quite able to flat foot on the stock seat but it has lots of miles on it. If I slide all the way forward on the Russel I can easily put one foot down but when doing both feet it is tippy toes. The Russel is danged comfortable on Ye ole' butt, but I can only see keeping it for longer trips. I have a 32" inseam. The Russel does not seem to be any higher just a little wider up front.

BTW: I really don't want the hassle of shipping because of my work hours.

Marc