Beemer Buddies handgrip covers group buy for BMW bikes (from Cure for Skinny Grips)

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by adkjack, Oct 14, 2011.

1. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thaistick-

No problem. All you have to do is go HERE, and follow the prompts on my website. Let me know if you have any problems/issues.

Best,

Dave R.
  2. devans101

devans101 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Awesome service and terrific product. Dave called me direct to make sure I received the correct size. Shipping was quick and they fit perfectly. Went out for a quick 50 miler yesterday, these grips rock!
  3. soph9

soph9 Would Love to ride ALL the TIME

Oddometer:
    The new SS grips do not absorb that much water...tested yesterday when I went in for my 1000 KM service. :freaky
  4. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Actually Leslie, the amount of water absorbed at the seam in a torrential downpour is now totally minimized with the OBB's due to the increased density of the neoprene, according to SS users. Literally, the closed cell foam is much more CLOSED, and has less air incorporated into the foam because of the higher density. The other cool/HOT thing is that with less air in the foam and therefore a diminished insulating factor, my SS's conduct and convey more heat through to your hands [from your heated grips] than the original model. This has been widely reported to me by repeat clients who are now using the new model.
  5. sweetwater

sweetwater Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Finally got around to checking out my new SS "buddies". Wow! Nice product, well made, good value, and look so much better than tennis racket wrapping.

Also must add that Dave's customer service is excellent. Highly recommended product, works as advertised.
  6. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    devans101 & sweetwater-

Glad you guys are happy with your OBB's/OGB's! I can tell you that providing good customer service is it's own reward for someone like me, but it sure makes a big difference to have you guys saying such nice things about my efforts to help folks out here. Thanks so much for that!

Best,

Dave R.
  7. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    soph9-

Wondered how you guys up in the great white north were doing. Like to hear your winter riding stories. How are the new SS's working for you?

Best,

Dave R.
  8. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    soph9-

Wondered how you guys up in the great white north were doing. Like to hear your winter riding stories. How are the new SS's working for you?

BTW. . . . . .Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Best,

Dave R.
  9. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    devans101-

Meant to thank you personally for your kind comments.

Best,

Dave R.
  10. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    sweetwater-

Thanks for the nice comments. Would like to get your ride report on your OBB's, now that you've had them for a little while.

Best,

Dave R.
  11. soph9

soph9 Would Love to ride ALL the TIME

Oddometer:
    Winter riding stories consist of rain...and your SS are staying dry and comfy. I can not think of going back to the skinny grips that the bikes come with to be honest. We are enjoying your new grips along with our hand guards now and all is smooth riding. Thanks...and Happy Holidays to you!
  12. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    soph9-

Sorry to hear about the rain, but glad the SS's are keeping your hands warm, dry, and comfortable. Must be a lot of fun to have 2 new bikes all decked out the way you want them. Have a great holiday season up there in the great white north, you guys.

Best,

Dave R.
  13. josross

josross Adventurer

Oddometer:
    hello, Adkjack

Buy 1 pair for the site, this all correct?

traking number?

Josmar
    Brasil
  14. Zapkat

Zapkat Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi Dave! My 2 sets arrived safely the end of last week. Thanks for getting them out quickly - 1 set is going in my son's Christmas stocking. We probably won't get to try them out until spring, but I'll let you know what we think once we've had a chance.

Cheryl
  15. UK Rigpig

UK Rigpig n00b

Oddometer:
    hi dave, Thanks for sending over the super sharkskins so promptly, as usual the good old customs guys here held things up a little. Anyway they arrrived safely been fitted and all is good.
    Geoff
  16. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Zapkat-

Glad they got there quickly, and before Christmas. I hope you and your son will enjoy them and ride safely. We will all enjoy hearing your ride report, once you get to put a few miles on them.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Best,

Dave R.
  17. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    UK Rigpig-

Hey Geoff! Glad they finally arrived and you got them fitted up OK. Pretty soon you guys in the UK will have an Original Grip Buddies Authorized Dealer. Have been talking with someone over there in the UK power sports world who is interested in representing my grips. Will advise when we make things official.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Best,

Dave R.
  18. Bushveld

Bushveld Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Mine arrived this evening. They will make things very comfortable. Looking forward to getting them on the bike. Thank you.
  19. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Bushveld-

You are very welcome. Glad they got there in a timely fashion, and I hope you enjoy them.

Best,

Dave R.
  20. adkjack

adkjack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    trc.rhubarb-

Wanted to ask you if you ever ordered a set of my SUPER SHARKSKINS from me? If not, happy to fix you up. Even though they are the same thickness as the originals, they seem much thicker because they are denser and more durable, so you may see them as an answer to your request for more thickness. By all means call me if you have any questions.

Best,

Dave R.
    518-461-3003