Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Jumpin' Jack

Jumpin' Jack n00b

Oddometer:
    I could use a rear rack for my '84 XL350R if anyone
    has one for sale.
  2. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    Anyone have a cx-5 clear windscreen that fits ashoei rf1000 helmet? Need one ASAP.
  3. RetrogradE

RetrogradE Banned

Oddometer:
    Fellas,

My neighbor owns / runs Rotopax and he feeds me some factory seconds now and again--I've got a few right now and I'd like to pass the savings onto fellow inmates.

Here are the prices. Unfortunately, they're not OBO since I make about $2 for running around, posting, and shipping them. Just doing this to hook up other ADV riders.

1 Gallon Factory Second Fuel Tank: $30 (MSPR $50). There is a slight discoloration on the inside of the neck that you'll never notice. I've used these tanks for years w/o issue.

1 Gallon Water tanks (not factory seconds) $25 (MSRP $30). I have 2 in white, and 3 in black. The Black tanks aren't even listed on their website--super cool / rare.

Single Mount packs with mounting hardware (factory firsts): $25

Extensions $15 (MSPR $20) so you can convert from single to double capacity within a few seconds.

Shipping:

I can fit 1 tank and loads of hardware into a medium flat rate Priority box. So, Shipping for 1 tank and 1++ mounts is $12.

I might be able to save you $2-3 if you go parcel post (or want to get a large volume), but that's it.

PM me or email me at davismfg at gmail. That's also my paypal account if you want to pay me directly. I can accept the money as a gift (preferred), or regular goods if you're more comfortable with that. And I dispatch the same day you pay.

Steven
  4. Xtremjeepn

Xtremjeepn Motorhead!

Oddometer:
    I have a good condition Corbin seat for an single cyl BMW F650GS

New the are $439 before shipping.:eek1

I'll take $275

http://corbin.com/bmw/f650dakar.shtml

I'll add an actual photo soon.
  5. sjeproductions

sjeproductions Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Guys,

I just bought this 2006 KTM 950 Adventure in Vermont and it should be arriving on my doorstep in Boulder around the end of the month or sooner. :clap

I am selling the Jesse Panniers and Rack (as a set) for $1050 plus shipping or BO, but thought I'd get the word our locally so perhaps I can avoid the shipping all together. The racks and panniers look like they have never been used, but the right one does have a dent from where I imagine the previous owner dropped the bike. Honestly I wasn't able to really calculate the price of the pannier and rack setup from their website, so I had to do a bit of educated guessing. :D

I also will be selling or willing to trade the Pivot Pegz foot pegs for a comparable set for my bike. If you want to buy, $100 for the pair and they too are in like new condition. Heck the bike has only been ridden less than 2000 miles in the past 4 years! :huh

Image of bike below:

[​IMG]
  6. Geek

Geek oot & aboot

Oddometer:
    Congrats on finding the one!!! :freaky. I might be interested in the pivot pegs... Give a shout when you get it.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. tgeliot

tgeliot Topher

Oddometer:
    There have been debates here and elsewhere as to what the real differences are between the "water" and "fuel" containers. Some people assert that the "water" containers won't resist fuel, others say they're fine; some say that the plastic used in the "fuel" containers is not certified for contact with drinking water (maybe it leaches out chemicals that are bad for us or something, who knows). Others assert that the only difference is color.

It sounds like you're in a position to get the truth straight from the horse's mouth. Can you please ask him?

Thanks
  8. rtadlock

rtadlock Long timer

Oddometer:
  9. Geek

Geek oot & aboot

Oddometer:
    Rob I'll take the Bivvy :freaky
  10. _Magoo_

_Magoo_ master of disaster....

Oddometer:
    and I'll take the sleeping pad!........:rofl.......(friggin' Canuck)..:deal
  11. Rogue_Ryder

Rogue_Ryder

Oddometer:
    $1200 ridden for only one season in the Santa Cruz Mountains my guess is a maximum of 200 miles. I built it up in December 2010, bought the frame off of a guy who had gotten it as a replacement after leaving his 1st one on the roof of the car and driving it into the front of his garage :doh anyway it has SRAM X-9 components, BB7 Discs and Shimano SLX crank and WTB wheels with XT hubs. Suspension is all FOX, Float-RLT fork was redone in 2010 by PUSH Industries and had the higher volume kit put in at a cost of $321. For those of you not familiar with Mountain Cycle they are hand built frames made in the USA. They're really popular with downhill MTB'rs but this is a more than competent XC bike (Jamis Dakar was pretty much an exact copy from 07-10).
    [​IMG].
    [​IMG]
  12. sjeproductions

sjeproductions Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks Geek! I'll drop you a line for sure.

13. neduro

neduro Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sidi Livia Women's Gore Tex boots...

Bought a set of boots for my GF, we love them but should have gotten a size smaller. They were used for one 3 week trip, saw about 10 drops of rain- they are perfect. I will replace them with the same thing- they are comfy, supportive, and waterproof. Perfect touring boots.

Size EU 40/ US 8.

Link to Motonation Product Page

[​IMG]

$220 new, asking for $170. Will go to the main flea market next week.
  14. Asatrur

Asatrur KLR adv rider

Oddometer:
    Well, my thumper took a nap this weekend on a steep gravely hill and the left side assembly that houses the choke switch, light, and mirror snapped off at the choke/mirror point, so I am look for that who apparatus. Ideas, anyone have one for a 2000 or are the reasonable aftermarket options?
    Thanks,
    Asa
  15. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    Ebay? Are the turn signal units similar bike to bike? I was looking at mine on the DR and it seemed any number of those could be modded to work.
  16. Asatrur

Asatrur KLR adv rider

Oddometer:
    Not the turn signal itself, but the assembly on the handlebar that houses the light and turn signal switches. I found one on ebay from someone in Woodland park, but it seems beat up for the price
  17. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    That's what I meant. Aren't the actuators pretty similar for older bikes?
  18. Asatrur

Asatrur KLR adv rider

Oddometer:
    Come to think of it, they might be. Right now zip ties are working great and I will not be on a trail that hard for a long while, I was way over my head and it if it was not for the great brecktrek crew, I would still be on that scree hill
  19. MeterPig

MeterPig Meh

Oddometer:
    You took a KLR on a trail? Wow.
  20. Asatrur

Asatrur KLR adv rider

Oddometer:
    Yes and it was Brecktrek of all thinks. 717 I think.