Rocky Mountain FM Deadwood collection

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by dougrender, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleg

Fleg Fleg in 2012

Oddometer:
    location?
  2. motodutch

motodutch Adventurer

Oddometer:
    located 11 miles west of denver
  3. Fleg

Fleg Fleg in 2012

Oddometer:
    Having just got back from Phoenix buying a bike, that is just to far for me to do it again. Good luck with the sale.
  4. neduro

neduro Long timer

Oddometer:
    Lots of minor upgrades- go do some reading in Orange Crush and you'll see...
  5. Fleg

Fleg Fleg in 2012

Oddometer:

If the seller really wants to sell it then he would list it.
  6. cRAsH

cRAsH Banned

Oddometer:
    :rolleyes
  7. Fleg

Fleg Fleg in 2012

Oddometer:
    :ken

8. Hair

Hair I am on my way.

Oddometer:
    Wow! It's hot down here. But I didn't think that it was that hot.

Tipically the upgrades are not of the type that a owner would list.
    Early 950s had issues with a oil line, head bolts, clutch shaft and more. At some point KTM started playing with the height of the bikes. You really need to go look at the bike if you are intersted.
  9. enduro-ince

enduro-ince dirtslave

Oddometer:
    My 640 is just sitting there, poor thing. I need to move her along to another family.

20k miles
    Akro, Magura, renazco, dirtbags, A bunch of extra stock parts.
    Ridden pretty hard but also well taken care of.
    Needs new rubber, and new heim joint bolt.

[​IMG]

I'm thinking around $2600 value.
    Want a o2 or newer trials bike.

Talk to me.

Tom

I suppose if somebody really wants her for $2600 I'd just sell her out right as well.
  10. NotSafe

NotSafe I Flied?

Oddometer:
    I have some Fox Forma Comp MX boots, Black with white raised letters, cant remember if they ar e size 12-13s, good condition.. $50
  11. Failo

Failo Is it spring yet???

Oddometer:
    OK, as part of my new minimalist philosophy I've decided to start selling off eveything that doesn't get used on a regular basis so here goes the first wave:

2 Givi cases, with liners. Pretty sure these are E460s. Used these on my Vstrom a few times and then went with metal cases. Both keyed alike, 4 keys. $250 for the pair.
    [​IMG]

Garmin 2610. I bought this as a refurbished unit from Edge GPS in March with the intention of switching it back and forth between the bike and my truck. I never bought the bike mount kit, and my eyes aren't good enough to use it in the truck. Comes with City Navigator v7 & everything required to use it in a car/truck. The bike mount kit is approx $40.00.
    I paid $200 in March. How about $150?
    [​IMG]

Ladies Cortech "Breeze" vented mesh jacket. Liner included. Size xs, but I think it fits more like a s or m. Too big for my wife. Never worn. Still has the tags. $50.00
    [​IMG]

MSR Whisperlite stove. Used a few times. Works fine, I just wanted a Jetboil instead. $50.00
    [​IMG]

FirstGear HT overpants. size 38R. Only worn a few times. Perfect condition. The liner has never been worn. $100.00
    [​IMG]

01 or 02 Sherco 2.9 The guy I bought it from said it was on 01, but my trials buddies swear it's an 02. Very good condition, except for a ding in the frame on the left side below the Sherco decal. I think this happened one day at Left Hand Canyon when I looped it on a rockpile. New RYP spark arrestor $2400.00
    [​IMG]

I haven't taken pictures yet but if you have a 3/4 ton truck and are looking for a rig with which to haul your dirtbike I'm selling my 92 Kit 20 ft 5th wheel with a Mototote type dirtbike rack on the back. I've hauled my 450 EXC all over Colorado with this and it's a slick set-up, in great condition. I haven't used it in almost 2 years now. I never even de-winterized it this year. I'd like to get $3,000, and I'll throw in a 5th wheel hitch.

If you're interested in any of this stuff, please contact me via email failo@digis.net.

Thanks,
    Mark
  12. Wings

Wings long gone

Oddometer:
  13. vintage_mpg

vintage_mpg Two wheels, only one seat

Oddometer:
    This is a nice older Ford 1/2 ton, with 300 c.i. 6 cylinder, 4 speed with compound low. I'm only the second owner (still have the ORIGINAL window sticker on this truck); this vehicle still has lots of life left in her!

Truck has 120K original miles, great tires, newer clutch. New carburetor professionally installed. 4 wheel drive works great, truck starts every time! This is a great truck, as a work truck, first car, or a daily driver. Gets decent mileage with the 6 cyl, but can still handle quite a load with the 4-spd tranny. Dual tanks, good brakes, and ready to go.

Truck is a solid vehicle, but it is 23 years old. Not perfect by any means, but runs well and gets the job done without complaining. Listed for $1200 on craigs, but I'd gladly let it go for a cool $1000 to an inmate -

I'LL INCLUDE A LOCKING LOW-PROFILE DIAMOND PLATE TOOL BOX IF YOU ACT QUICKLY!

I'm on the western slope - near Paonia. Come get it -

cptmoney

Attached Files:

14. vintage_mpg

Oddometer:
    this just over from the FM...

Measures a little over 5' wide X 8' long.

Professionally built with attention to details. Trailer is rated for 2000 lbs GVWR, with a 1350 lb payload. Like new 13" tires rated 1100 lbs each (with hardly any miles on them!). 1 7/8" hitch w/ safety chains. Trailer is fully lighted/wired to D.O.T requirements, including wire in conduit. Full steel diamond plate floor. Wide 50" ramp gate and 37" sides makes loading and unloading bikes a snap. Metal sides with wooden uppers.

Paid over $1500 new just over 30 days ago, but just need to sell it now. Have it listed on craigslist for $1100 OBO, but would gladly let it go to a fellow inmate for $850, cash. I have all the original paperwork, including owner's manual, sales sticker, etc. I'm telling you, it's like new.

Have clean title in hand. Located in Paonia, CO (Top of the Rockies Rally home, baby! Take it home with you and bring it back for WestFest '08!).

Couple of pics to follow...

Attached Files:

15. vintage_mpg

Oddometer:
    Just one more, for good measure -

Attached Files:

16. Colorado

Colorado Trail Boss

Oddometer:
    SOLD to Cowboy. Thanks a ton!

I am selling a Roadcrafter that I've had about 5 years but haven't worn more than once or twice in the last 3 years. It was washed at least once each season, including last week. After each washing it was air dried and treated with Scotchguard (no Scotchguard this time, though). In addition to the excellent Aerostich armor, it comes with optional Aerostich back protector. I bought (but never installed) hip pads and will include them if I find them. It should fit someone between 5'8" and 5'11" and weighing 180 - 210 pounds. Never crashed or damaged, I'd rate it 8 out of 10.

Price $275 obo.

Attached Files:

17. Colorado

Colorado Trail Boss

Oddometer:
    SOLD to Cowboy. Thanks again!

I'm selling a very lightly used Widder System 2 electric vest, size 48 (big enough to fit over a heavy sweatshirt). It comes with the extra cost small controller which is supposed to be better but I can't remember why. Works great. It cost me about $180 and now costs over $200 I believe.

$100 obo

Attached Files:

18. Colorado

Colorado Trail Boss

Oddometer:
    Here's the controller. (The dangling strap in the picture is the camera lanyard.)

Attached Files:

19. Colorado

Colorado Trail Boss

Oddometer:
    SOLD to Jeffintiff. Thanks man.

I have a Yacht Club 3 rail trailer for sale. I bought it new in 2005 and have used to cart 1 or 2 bikes 4 or 5 times per year.. Excellent condition and comes with a spare tire/wheel. It will be available after 8/11 and can be seen at West Fest.

$500 obo.

Attached Files:

20. hiflynbrd

hiflynbrd I know that shortcut Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM sent for the vest and controller.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.