Teiz Motorsports introduces first ever Women's motorcycle suit

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by teizgirl, Apr 5, 2011.

1. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    Awesome new pix thanks to the bluepoof blog!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. DantesDame

DantesDame Ridin' Fool Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Nice pics, but did she give you permission to use them? You know that you can't just go snagging pictures off of people's blogs, right?

She, and others, have done a lot to further your cause. Please make sure that you're not abusing that.
  3. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    till now i have usually let her know when i used her stuff for any commercial purpose such as in the brochure recently sent to the women conference. but thank you for voicing your concern. i appreciate it.

in more news - we have significantly reduced our manufacturing times so you can get your suits faster!!!!
  4. I-Jo

I-Jo InappropriateJo

Oddometer:
    1.) Thanks for taking the time to truly build a high quality woman's suit- that ACTUALLY fit's and designed for us. Excellent product- my boyfriend has his own (obviously not the Revolution) and is quiet happy with it- I was much impressed when he made it into or out of the suit in 30 seconds or less.

2.) Question: love the color selection but is there a way to make it all black? Thanks!

(I have given up and am just started window shopping for new textiles- it's time to grow up and spend real coin on a real product designed to do what I want- enough wasting money on inferior products that barely get the job done!) Hoping by Christmas or spring I can have a new product- but I'm definitly in the "save money mode* right now LOL

thanks in advance!
  5. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    3 Exciting Updates for the Revolution suit:

• For those seeking ultimate airflow - you will be able to order the Revolution in a perforated version ( similar to the Air Shell)
    • We now have highly reduced manufacturing time - reduced by almost 75% - down to 2 weeks from 8 !!!
    • Lower shipping rates coming soon for international orders as we start shipping to customers directly from the factory!
  6. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    Women 2 Piece Prototypes are in the works

[​IMG]

who wants one :D
  7. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    Playing around with photshop - will help if you want to get an idea of the various colors:

http://www.teizms.com/wow/rev2/

Ivory
    [​IMG]

Mango
    [​IMG]

Hi Viz
    [​IMG]

Key Lime
    [​IMG]

Plum
    [​IMG]

Scarlet
    [​IMG]

Bubblegum Pink
    [​IMG]

Eggplant
    [​IMG]

Tangerine
    [​IMG]

Powder Blue
    [​IMG]

Midnight Blue
    [​IMG]

Slate
    [​IMG]
  8. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi viz revolution

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi viz revolution
  9. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    so can you bake in your gear???

[​IMG]
  10. overgrownmoose

overgrownmoose n00b

Oddometer:
    I know I'm digging up an old thread. I'm thinking of getting my wife one of these suits for her birthday. My only hesitation is that she is a HUGE wuss when it comes to heat. I'm hoping to hear some feedback about the hot weather performance (100 Fahrenheit) from some ladies who have been wearing this thing. Preferably in dual sport use rather than just sitting in the saddle on the highway for long hours.

I know the perforated version is offered, but I am always worried about dehydration in the summer. She is not, which makes it even more dangerous for her. You also get reduced utility in the winter.

EDIT: Did anything ever come of the 2 piece women's suit? I don't see anything about it on the website and I know she would much prefer a 2 piece.
  11. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi,
    Get in touch via email at sales@teizms.com and we can start a discussion about this :)

dehydration is something you can help control (keep reminding her) but you wont be able to "add airflow" on the go.. so I suggest the perforated option.
  12. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    Another perfect fit - custom Revolution suit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. R6Chick

R6Chick H8 KARZ

Oddometer:
    Let me know how it performs when someone gives it the heavy rain for over an hour test. I would love to know how it performs.
  14. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    A long time in the making...
    I present to you - the (almost) final version of the Women Jacket & pants by Teiz Motorsports - getting the test run in Germany.
    Some changes will made be based on our testing, but this is pretty close to final and we will start accepting orders soon. Pricing will be similar to the Revolution suit - slightly higher - and it will be available as a custom fit only. Expect the jacket front length to be slightly longer in the final version..

As with the Revolution suit - this is the only offering for women with top notch materials sans compromises:
    SuperFabric, Cordura, T-Tex, Women Specific Sas-Tec Armor

Full feature list coming soon as well..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  15. Lidja

Lidja ---

Oddometer:
    Contemplating a one-piece because I love the idea of wearing regular clothes underneath. My two hesitations are due to the 1) big hip flaps in the front and 2) really awful looking black "butt cheek" patches in the back.

Could you explain why these two things exist? (I assume they are functional, since they sure aren't flattering.)

Thanks!

PS I'm also not finding information about where vents are located. Is that on the website somewhere?
  16. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi,
    The vents are on the chest, arms, underarms, back and legs. Will try to dig up some photos.

The seat butt pad is for grip, so you don't slide around the seat.
    The flaps are two pockets.
    Let me know if this helps. Happy to answer any questions.
    thanks
  17. Lidja

Lidja ---

Oddometer:
    I see you offer a mesh version, too. Do you have any pictures you could share? How much lighter (weight) is the mesh version?
  18. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    hi,
    we are not offering the perforated version any more for this suit.
    thanks
  19. teizms

teizms Long timer

Oddometer:
    And we are back after way too much travel - our new 2 piece is now available and with various pricing options

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]