Are you a Rocker or a Mod?

Discussion in 'Battle Scooters' started by Davo-55, Jan 6, 2011.

1. batphluke

batphluke Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thought this was just supposed to be a bit of fun, personally I am what I am, but believe me back in the day the distinction really did matter here on this small (but perfectly formed?) island, particularly when a bunch of the other guys were chasing you down:eek1:eek1:eek1

Respect to all two wheel travellers,

Mal
  2. wezul

wezul wrong again

Oddometer:
    To the OP . . . . Yes.
  3. ColinDoyle

ColinDoyle Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm a Rucker. :augie
  4. Speedo66

Speedo66 Transient

Oddometer:
    Well, I had a scooter and a bike in the same garage for a while, they seemed to get along OK.

Same once for a "Stang and a "Vette.
  5. oshcelt

oshcelt Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I've always loved both movements and still attend both Mod and Rockabilly clubs whenever I venture out of the dark highland glens and head for the city.
    Both movements encompass such a wide range of musical genres (not to mention related art and design), that I'd find it impossible to choose just one movement exclusively...There's just too much soul/modern jazz/ be-bop/latino soul/boogaloo/hammond grooves/rockabilly/surf/beat/ jump-jive/blues/rythym'n'blues/swing and rock'n'roll to have to make a choice!

And a mid 60s Vespa with just one or two tasteful accessories (clubman style with Andre` Baldet style paint job), presses my buttons as much as an early 60s BMW outfit or a modern Royal Enfield Bullet Classic....Love it all!:D