Naches Recon Ride

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by gentry, Jul 9, 2005.

1. gs dakar

gs dakar live to ride

Oddometer:

I have just become two huge fans......

sounds like you all will have a blast....I am heading to the east coast for a brief family visit...otherwise.....I would have loved to be on the sidelines when mr. Iain(88nxgtrr%$#@) cried enough....then I would have dropped it into 2nd gear...
    have fun everyone and not to many broken parts now.... :rofl
  2. a16tony

a16tony Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Holy masterbatory theater! If I scream 'Jenny' tonight, my wife maybe sending you a nasty PM.[​IMG] But thanks [​IMG]
  3. gentry

gentry For Reasons Unknown...

Oddometer:
    Damn Luca, DO NOT rent "Requiem For a Dream." Your farkin' head will explode and you will go into shock.....
  4. 88NX250

88NX250 Team USA

Oddometer:
    Ron- Family on the East coast...pfft convient excuse! I think those plates on your bike are fake anyways hahaha. I am going to miss you on this ride, I still haven't even seen your 525 in action.

GSers- I meant to press buttons, maybe not that many but hey, looks like it got you to come riding...SEE YOU THERE!

Luca- dude, I meant no harm, I have the utmost respect for a man who can crash in bear poop and keep riding. Please keep the buckles away from my arse.

Stosh- If you can find someone who will loan me a GSA and doesn't care if I wreck it then I would absolutly take you up on the offer of a "head to head battle royal super extreme challenge." I can guarentee you I will crash a few times because I have sat on Luca's bike and I could hardly hold the damn thing up and the engine wasn't even running...I am slightly inseam challenged. If you come this weekend you will probably see me drop my DRZ atleast once. So long as I am moving I am OK though :)

New rubber going on tonight or tommarrow whenever I get to it. I can't decide between 13-44 or 14-44 I guess I will just bring both and the wrench.

Iain - excited
  5. 88NX250

88NX250 Team USA

Oddometer:
    that movie freaked me out...

If you head doesn't explode and kill you then you will just be depressed and confused for a few weeks...weird ass movie.
  6. gs dakar

gs dakar live to ride

Oddometer:

I knew I would reel you in on that one Iain...no harm...yes my mom is turning 70 and sis and I are flying in to surprise her....I have a new LC4 for her....she rides like a mother...
    :rofl

Oh and there's a reason you haven't seen much of my plate mister.... :evil
  7. 88NX250

88NX250 Team USA

Oddometer:
    Is it because I can't read sideways or because I don't want a broken headlight???

are you serious about the LC4 for your mama?? Cuz the first thought that went though my mind was "damn...I hope I can still ride an LC4 when I turn 70"

If she is anything like you though...I could see it...crazy bastard
  8. Guaglione

Guaglione Untethered

Oddometer:
    I have a copy, gotta watch it soon....
  9. Guaglione

Guaglione Untethered

Oddometer:
    Not on my GS, you won't!!! I just figured out how to keep the thing upright!!
  10. gentry

Oddometer:

Oh crap.....dont do it man..... you wont withstand the lesbian sex scenes she does.... Your image of her will be changed forever and you might be driven to drink heavily.....
  11. gentry

Oddometer:

I'll give it a run if ya like...... :evil
  12. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:

I used training wheels for 6 months.
  13. Guaglione

Guaglione Untethered

Oddometer:
    oh dear sweet jeebus, I think I just soiled myself......
    :tb
  14. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    If I remember right from what Ron said is he will be bring his mom back so she can kick your arse on the hill climb on her new LC4 :super
  15. Guaglione

Guaglione Untethered

Oddometer:
    you mean panniers???
  16. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Naw they were too expensive. :lol3
  17. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Hey anybody hear from JD yet or Batfink has not posted on this ride yet?
  18. Guaglione

Guaglione Untethered

Oddometer:
    believe me, I know. I'm on my second set in less than a year. :cry
  19. Guaglione

Guaglione Untethered

Oddometer:
    They're in Cali-friggin'fornia at the Moto GP. I suggest we ambush them at my B-day party and give them Swirlies.
  20. gentry

Oddometer:

Every actor with a major role - Ellen Burstyn, Jennifer Connelly, Jared Leto, and Marlan Wayans - should be commended not only for their strength of performance but for the courage they exhibit in putting themselves on the line the way Aronofsky requires. They are artists in the truest sense of the word, sublimating their egos and committing themselves fully to the needs of the project. Each of them is shown in a state of physical and mental degradation. They are depicted doing the kinds of things that many higher profile celebrities would not permit. Connelly especially goes all out, appearing naked from the waist down in one shot and participating in a lesbian orgy scene. (Those looking for an erotic charge from Connelly's nudity should see one of her previous outings - Requiem for a Dream is far too disturbing to do anything for the libido.)From a review