Honey Badger played well today

Discussion in 'Sports' started by k7, Sep 8, 2013.

1. k7

k7 “Retired x OCD”

Oddometer:
    Hope he stays on the straight and narrow.....

"Ever since he burst onto the scene as a Heisman candidate for LSU, Tyrann Mathieu has faced doubters unconvinced he could play in the NFL. This heads-up play the Honey Badger made in his NFL debut vs. St. Louis might change a few minds."

The kid did a great job today. Check the video here.
  2. shrineclown

shrineclown Board Butcher, Fastener Haberdasher

Oddometer:
    He did play really well. I don't know who in their right mind did not think he would. Now if he can stay as cool off the field as on it, the Cardinals scored huge.
  3. Sumo64c

Sumo64c Long timer

Oddometer:
    Best bargain of the draft.....now if he can just stay clean. So far so good.
  4. Dranrab Luap

Dranrab Luap Gruntled and Imperturbable

Oddometer:
    He had a hell of a game against NOLA too. The kid is a gamer no doubt. I sure hope he can stay out of trouble. He's really a dynamic player with an incredible nose for the ball and sense for the game. If he had a few more pounds and a few more inches he may well be the most feared defender in the game.
  5. k7

k7 “Retired x OCD”

Oddometer:
    “It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”

I played ball almost 40 years ago with a kid who was proportionally the same size as Tyrann is to the average NFL player. That kid was the exact same way - he would really lay a lick on the opposing players and had a real nose for the ball. I think he's a teacher now.