AR-NWA ADV BS thread

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by Elvis70, Mar 27, 2009.

1. tcourdin

tcourdin Resident Spooner

Oddometer:
    Very cool Ojay! Can you imagine the balls those men had to do that? Simply amazing. It gives me chill bumps just thinking about strapping into a rocket and walking on the moon. RIP Neil Armstrong.

2. MartiniUp

MartiniUp Long timer

Oddometer:
    Blue moon,,,,,,,,,,or a watermelon? Can even see where the stem was. Hmmmmm.
  3. ozarkrider

ozarkrider Discombobulated Sociopath

Oddometer:
    Yeah, you're right Ted. Makes my accomplishments seem kinda lame.

I took that pic from my deck last night when I got home from work. When I was sorting through the 30 or so pics that I took I got to remembering about the moon landing. We listened to it at home, and heard those famous words, "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." Many years later I came to understand and appreciate just how much work and effort was put forth by so many people just to make a lunar landing possible. As with anything, great results come about after great effort.

I'm gonna go load up Yellaphant, find an open road, and work our way down to Ft. Smith to see Joe Nuclear and Miss Kimberly. We'll probably work our way home through the F'ville area on Monday if anyone wants to get together for a bite to eat and perhaps some barley therapy.
  4. DrLewall

DrLewall ADV Has gone to SHIT

Oddometer:
    thinking abt you strappin on a pocket rocket takes balls! :evil
  5. Whizzy

Whizzy Arky by choice

Oddometer:
    Damn..... O'Jay mooned us.
  6. ozarkrider

Oddometer:
    Amazing how big it gits after a colonoscopy huh?
  7. ozarkrider

Oddometer:
    BBC NEWS
    Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement.

The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death would be cut by 25% this February from 72 to 54. A spokesman said increases in recent years in the number of suicide bombings has resulted in a shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (or B.O.O.M.) responded with a statement saying the move was unacceptable to its members and called for a strike vote. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth".

Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands, Al Qaeda chief executive Haisheet Mapants explained, "I sympathize with our workers concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditures or laying people off. I don't like cutting benefits but I'd hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up.

Spokespersons for the union in the North East of England, Ireland, Wales and the entire Australian continent stated that the change would not hurt their membership as there are so few virgins in their areas anyway.

According to some industry sources, the recent drop in the number of suicide bombings has been attributed to the emergence of Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle. Many Muslim jihadists now know what a virgin looks like and have reconsidered their benefit packages.
  8. tcourdin

tcourdin Resident Spooner

Oddometer:
    Got my new tires on, oil changed and panties loaded. Im ready to roll west! [​IMG]
  9. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    do I need to look in on the Mrs while you is gone..she does have a babysitter on call, correct? :evil
  10. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    Slackers! Saturday nite and I am bored and y'all aint here to keep me entertained! :ddog
  11. ozarkrider

Oddometer:
    I'm here Huckleberry!:wink:
  12. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    oh yeah..like that sweetend the pot any! :bluduh

:amazon
  13. ozarkrider

Oddometer:
    Looks like the best offer you've gotten so far tonight. :lol3

Still raining here. I reckon we'll leave in the morning for Joey's.
  14. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    rain? you lucky dawg..what this thread needs is more titties..so.....

[​IMG]
  15. joenuclear

joenuclear Still here....

Oddometer:
    the Ozark, Boston, Kiamichi and Ouachita Mnts
    Dry here. Looking forward to seeing you and Kathi tomorrow Jay.

Ride safe.
  16. TRZ Charlie

TRZ Charlie That's MR. Asshole

Oddometer:
    Damn Doc, that JPEG is addicting.
  17. Albie

Albie Kool Aid poisoner

Oddometer:
    Definitely hypnotic. :lol3
  18. arraflipper

arraflipper Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That is good one heck of an eye opener in the morning, ok most anytime. Well equipped reminds me of my younger years, follow the bouncing ball sing along. It did catch my eye, but after 20 minutes had to quit looking, though may bo back for one more lookey see. Ok yes I will go back and look.
  19. Dragon43

Dragon43 If you insist.

Oddometer:
    It's morning? Gah.... :bluduh
    Sticky factor is off the chart, hope when I get rolling it will feel better or I'm going to be a whiny butt today.... :gerg
  20. DrLewall

Oddometer:
    Mornin fellers :wave

Gus is up before me? :huh

Whiny butt? TODAY? :rofl:rofl