Armor up your Super Tenere....new parts available through ADV Motorrad...

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by rotaryracer, Mar 2, 2013.

1. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi guys - we've been working with DS Bike Protection and are excited to be bringing some new guard options to North America for the Super Tenere! If you're looking to "armor up" your S10, these are a great addition to your standard add-ons (skidplate, crashbars, etc.). The water pump guard and driveshaft boot guard are made of 2mm aluminum, while the final drive guard is made of 3mm aluminum. All guards are available in natural/aluminum finish or black. We already have a number of these on pre-order with DSBP and anticipate they should arrive in the next 1-2 weeks. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here, or email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com.

Thanks!

DSBP Super Tenere Final Drive Guard - $134.99 -

[​IMG]

DSBP Super Tenere Water Pump Guard - $36.99 -

[​IMG]

DSBP Super Tenere Driveshaft Boot Guard - $39.99 -

[​IMG]
  2. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    A few new pictures of the waterpump guard....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Here are some shots of the final drive guard. This thing looks hella beefy and is probably a little cheaper than replacing your final drive housing. :D I will have all the products listed up on the site by tomorrow and will hyperlink the pictures to the respective product pages. Any questions, please feel free to PM, email, or call the shop!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Some additional shots of the driveshaft boot guard. The top mount is not fastened to show material thickness in the last pic.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Any questions, please PM or email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com.

Thanks!

Jason
  5. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    We've received our first shipment of DSBP waterpump and driveshaft boot guards for the Super Tenere in both anodized silver and black. All hardware is included to make install a piece of cake.

The guards look AMAZING and a great way to farkle your bike without spending a bunch of coin. C'mon, your bike sat there patiently all winter....doesn't she deserve a treat? :evil

Feel free to email me or PM with any questions...thanks!

Jason
  6. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Nice work :thumb
  7. Dubl-A

Dubl-A SuckerDucker

Oddometer:
    Great looking stuff Jason!! You guys have some really cool offerings! :clap

Aaron
  8. byways

byways byways

Oddometer:
    Those parts make a lot of sense. :wink:
  9. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    We have the DSBP final drive guards now in stock at the shop in New York last night. Holy hell, these things are nukeproof! It's a well-designed and well-made piece that will do a great job protecting your Super Tenere's final drive, and at a fraction of the cost of competitive products. We have 9 in black anodized and 2 in silver anodized ready to ship immediately. Your choice of black or silver anodized are here.

Thanks!

Jason
  10. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    DS Bike Protection is on a roll, and the newest product on the way from Spain is a machined aluminum sidestand enlarger for the Super Tenere. The additional footprint will help distribute the weight on rough terrain as well as hot asphalt. I expect to receive them by 4/26 and they'll be priced at $36.99. They will be listed on the ADV Motorrad site shortly for pre-order, but if you have any questions, feel free to PM me here, or email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com.

Thanks!

DS Bike Protection Sidestand Enlarger - $36.99 -

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  11. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi all - DS Bike Protection has upgraded the retention hardware on the sidestand enlargers to include heavier button washers. This gives a little more grip and will ensure that everything stays firmly affixed no matter what terrain you ride! We've sent out upgrade kits for all the original sidestand enlargers, and all the ones we currently have in stock come with the new hardware. Pictures are below...any questions, please PM me or email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com.

Thanks!

Jason

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  12. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    We also have rear master cylinder guards for the right to match your left side driveshaft boot guard. Made of 3mm aluminum, it provides some useful protection for the rear master cylinder to protect it from damage in case of a fall. We have them in stock in anodized black or silver, as well as good stock of the matching driveshaft boot guard and water pump guard. You can click on the pictures below to be linked to the product page at ADV Motorrad.

Please email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com or PM me here with any questions.

Thanks!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    One of the many new parts that DS Bike Protection is releasing for the Super Tenere in 2014! These fork guards are made of 1.5mm aluminum and anodized black and include the Yamaha decals in white (other colors may be available). They'll do a nice job of protecting your fork sliders and fork seals, and will bolt right up using the included hardware. I'll confirm once I know they are shipping from Spain, but if you'd like to reserve a set, you can place a pre-order on our site by going here, or by clicking on any of the pictures below.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]