mike's racing products

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Billy_b57, May 11, 2011.

1. Billy_b57

Billy_b57 DARTH

Oddometer:
    I have this posted over on the F800BMW (Vendors)forum but beware I ordered a tire change stand from this clown and have never received it. He doesn't return calls or emails.One other person remarked he hasn't gotten his mechandise either. I have reported him to the BBB. He had no problem charging my account but has not delivered in any way since.
  2. sark

sark Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    How long have you been waiting?
  3. Billy_b57

Billy_b57 DARTH

Oddometer:
    I've been waiting since 04/15/11
  4. Billy_b57

Billy_b57 DARTH

Oddometer:
    Finally received my tire changer last week . I guess 4-6 weeks isn't bad if the product was shipped on a turtle and went through South America .
    draghkar likes this.
  5. Animo

Animo Been n00b awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    What? No apologies to the vendor after trying to take business away from him for the past week?

:asshat
  6. CA Dreaming

CA Dreaming Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Apologize for what? I'd be a little more than pissed if I ordered something that took over 4 weeks to arrive along with no communications from the vendor.
  7. kojack06

kojack06 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm glad I found this thread. I really wanted one of the MRP stands but noticed that his web store was closed but the site was still functioning. His ordering instructions was to also call and even leave a message and Mike would respond. I left a phone msg 1-2 weeks ago and still no response. I'm glad I haven't sent a check or MO. I went ahold and bought an MSR stand. It arrived and doesn't appear to be near the quality of the MRP stand. I'm glad others have received the product having paid for it. For now, Ill use the MSR. I'll give the benefit of doubt to Mike but won't order until I'm sure Ill get the stand.
  8. johninlv

johninlv Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I ordered a Mike's Racing Products Tire changing stand on 11/26/2012.

http://www.mikesracingproducts.com/default.htm

Recived it on 12/05/2012. About 10 days.

The order statment went throu APP Race Tools. I recived no traking number or shipping date. Looks like a good product made by a small business. If production falls behind shipping will take longer. Better communication would help.

John in Marysville wet cold
  9. Wistrick

Wistrick Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Well I pulled the trigger on a stand from Mike's..I called him yesterday and he called me back before the end of the day with an answer....Besides his lack of communication in the past has anybody ever place and order and not received the product..??? Or did it just take a while to arrive..???

thanks

Dan
  10. Wistrick

Wistrick Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I called and left a message and received a call back the same day....And the email I sent this morning was answered in a timely manner...Seem like his customer service is improving...I am happy so far..

Dan
  11. woodzrider

woodzrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    I can't speak for today, But my wife ordered a tire changer for me about eight years ago for christmas and it showed up within a week! I have changed many tires on it.............:freaky
  12. dirt rider lane

dirt rider lane n00b

Oddometer:
    I know this is a old thread, but I ordered one last week, like tue. got it Monday...so less than a week. Maybe things have changed...hope so because this in a very nice very well made tire change stand. The quality is better than you can see in the pics, and is American made.

Lane from SC.
  13. _cy_

_cy_ Long timer

Oddometer:
    just got my MRP tire changing stand and are really impressed with the quality!
    very seldom does one see hand made in USA tools at a reasonable price.