DREAM RACER Movie Trailer

Discussion in 'Racing' started by Will_Higman, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Auntie_BB

Auntie_BB thread killer

Oddometer:
    I went to the Chatswood (Sydney) screening last night. It was good to see the film again - there were lots of things that I didn't notice the first time. And I'd forgotten how good the sound track is.
    I also enjoyed question time afterwards, thanks Christophe.
  2. CBVRacing

CBVRacing CBVRacing

Oddometer:
    Last night in Chatswood was awesome, pretty much the only rows left empty were the first three. Lots of questions as the end during the Q&A session. I am waiting for some photos to put up.

Brisbane could/should get more numbers this week, we just need to keep on pushing and let people know it is not just a motorbike movie :1drink
  3. CBVRacing

CBVRacing CBVRacing

Oddometer:
    Yes I will be there for the two Melbourne sessions tonight at Victoria Gardens (16/10) and tomorrow night at Highpoint (17/10) for those that miss out the first night in Melbourne. We will have a Q&A Session at the end....see you then!
  4. tileman

tileman Long timer

Oddometer:
    I got 2 tickets for tonight in Melb. It has my wifes name on it but maybe we could fix that. More the merrier!!!!
  5. bend27

bend27 by hook or by crook

Oddometer:
    :y0! see you there!
  6. tileman

tileman Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ticket gone. Also if someone rings hoyts vic gardens (as I just did) they may not know of the movie dream racer. Just tell them its a private showing as they don't sell tickets to it and then it rings a bell in their heads.
  7. Dakar Dan

Dakar Dan Long timer

Oddometer:
    It's beer o'clock at Cafe Krifi Richmond for any Vics. Beer garden.
  8. Sundowner

Sundowner Extended Play

Oddometer:
    Time to organise a pre-show pub session for the South Aussie ADV contingent. :freakyI'm probably going to ride straight from work to Norwood, so a meal and a beer before the show seems like a good idea, as I'm sure there are others that will be in the same situation. Anyone like to catch up? Any suggestions for a reasonable venue that side of the city?
  9. sequent

sequent South Australia's own....

Oddometer:
    I'm in, but not familiar with the badlands that side of the city....
  10. Fulldeck

Fulldeck noob

Oddometer:
    Thank you Christophe,
    I was privledged to watch your brilliant documentary this evening. Your dedication to fullfilling your dream on so many levels has left a lasting impression. It was a real honour to shake your hand.

Thanks again :clap:clap:clap
  11. Marcbar

Marcbar Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Well the trip down from Trafalgar was fully worth it. What a fantastic story of dedication, commitment and Pig Headiness!
    Well done Christophe you are a bloody champion. I'm still gob smacked by the story.
    So many times I just wanted to jump through the screen to help him pick up his bike!:clap:clap:clap
    For those who missed out in Melbourne tonight make sure you get along to Hoyts Highpoint tomorrow night. You wont be sorry.:deal
  12. JayBo1

JayBo1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hmmm. You've got me worried now. I paid, and have the transaction record on my bank statement, but I don't have a "ticket" with my name on it:eek1?? In what form did this "ticket" arrive? (emailed .pdf, in the snail mail hardcopy, etc??).
    I have assumed they must have the names of people that have bought tickets and check us off as we go in. I did get a confirmation email from Info Shop of the purchase but that's long gone.
  13. CBVRacing

CBVRacing CBVRacing

Oddometer:
    Thank you everyone :)

I think i heard someone say "see you tomorrow", the audience will be smaller tomorrow perhaps due to the location but for those that come i will tell a few stories during the Q&A session that should make your skin shrink!

Thanks again for all those great questions tonight, it is so good to share the real spirit of the race.
  14. Marcbar

Marcbar Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Tonight I just showed them a copy of the email that was on my iPhone and there was no problems. The email was from "tickets@infoshop.com.au"
  15. CBVRacing

CBVRacing CBVRacing

Oddometer:
    JB, will get infoshop to resend the pdf to you in the morning
  16. Fulldeck

Fulldeck noob

Oddometer:
    Hey Jaybo,

I got two emails one from admin@infoshopcom.au with the order confirmation and then another from tickets@infoshopcom.au with tickets as a pdf attachment that you need to print out and take with you for verification.

Enjoy the show
    Cheers
    Paul
  17. rossguzzi

rossguzzi Started on Montesa.

Oddometer:
    CBVRacing, are you comming to the Perth showing?

Looking forward to it :)
  18. pcfpatrol

pcfpatrol pcfpatrol

Oddometer:
    Great night out to see Dream Racer. An inspiring tale Christophe Barriere-Varju of your solo effort to compete and complete the Dakar. Great night to meet up with other ADVRider.com members and share the experience. Took my daughters and a few others who enjoyed the event. Nice to see my girls dolled up rather than in their bike kit[​IMG].[​IMG]
  19. RhinoVonHawkrider

RhinoVonHawkrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    Is this coming to the USA - East Coast ?

NYC is doable for me.

Looks great

Rhino
  20. dnrobertson

dnrobertson Big Bike, Slow Rider

Oddometer:
    Saw it in Melbourne (Australia) last night.

Introduced by Christophe and he did a Q&A afterwards.

I took my Wife, 20yo son and 16yo daughter (None of whom ride). They all LOVED it.

Very inspirational.

If you have a chance, go see it!

It does have a liberal sprinkling of the F**K word throughout.