STAINTUNE Exhaust for Tiger 800 XRx

Discussion in 'Triumph Tigers' started by joe camarda, Dec 31, 2014.

1. joe camarda

joe camarda Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello all, and Happy New Year!

In the past I've equipped several bikes with Staintune exhausts and they were all lovely pieces of sound and material! But that was almost a decade ago :eek1 , and as things change, I thought I'd ask:

Has there been any significant change in the build quality of STAINTUNE exhausts?

As an aside, is it likely that the exhaust canister for a 2014 Tiger 800 Roadie will fit a 2015 Tiger 800 XRx? My XRx should be arriving any day now...hopefully!!
  2. jwdub

jwdub Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    The last StainTune I bought was two years ago -- one for a KTM520 that I modified to fit my 2012 Tenere'. Like you I've had a number of them over the years and also have a set on a Ducati MTS 1000DS. I haven't seen any noticeable change in quality. As for fit -- probably best to e-mail StainTune in Australia.
  3. blacktiger

blacktiger Tigers R great.

Oddometer:
    Happy new year to you also.
    Looking at photos of the new bike the exhaust looks absolutely the same as the out going model to me.
    I'm hoping it is so that I can swap my Leo to the new one when I get one.
  4. joe camarda

joe camarda Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for replies jwdub and blacktiger! I'm hoping that the fitment will be the same.

Speaking of Leo Vince's I've also used and liked them. I have a LV on my current ride, and LV would be a (close) second to the Saintune.

[​IMG]