SPRING SALE! Trail Stand - Enduro and Dual Sport Portable Jack Stand

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by sTE610vE, Jan 2, 2010.

1. MrBracket

MrBracket Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just ordered mine!! :clap
  2. sTE610vE

sTE610vE First on the brakes, last on the gas... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks MrBracket! It will be on the way today! :D

Is the Moto Mule your product? It is a very cool setup!
  3. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Hey hyperboader, I think you did the right thing, I really dont recommend the Trail Stand for heavier bikes than the KTM Adventures or SE950's. Not because the Trail Stand cant support them but beacause they are very heavy to lift, don't want someone to hurt their back, and dont have as good of points to lift by. It is exactly made for a bike like your DR. Basically to put a range on it I would say that bikes with 21 inch front wheels from the factory are the target group for the Trail Stand. As they say at the end of the day you have to make the decision if using the Trail Stand is good for you and your bike, it is a jack stand afterall and needs to be treated as such.
  4. Ixxioixxl

Ixxioixxl Adventurer

Oddometer:
    This thing works slick on the 2012 DL650. I have just messed around with it testing getting the back wheel up in the garage/yard and used it to oil the chain. Good deal :clap
  5. MrBracket

MrBracket Been here awhile

Oddometer:

Thanks! Yes, the moto-mule is my product.. Or as my wife might say... my mistress... I spend a little bit too much time at the shop lately!!!

Look forward to getting my trail stand, honestly hoping I don't need it tho!! That's how it works right?? Carry it, and you won't end up needing it!! :D
  6. Renegade_Azzy

Renegade_Azzy Kamen Rider

Oddometer:

Well, it will do the trick when in a pinch. I am thinking a stand will be better for driveway type work, but Ive already propped it up out there and seen that i can work with the bike on that stand. not too heavy either if you leverage it all right ;)

It will stay with my tire repair kit at minimum. Thanks for getting it here so quickly!
  7. Jettn Jim

Jettn Jim This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer:
    NE PA Some... PNW Some... On HIGH ADVENTURE Most!
    Been using the TS for the last 16,000mi brotha....:freaky goooood stuff.
    Thanx for the AWESOME product...
    JJ approved!^)-
    Havta dig up more pics... the last rear tire change and front tire direction swap in Hawthorne, CA.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Great pic's JJ, great looking bike setup too!
  9. boomshakalaka

boomshakalaka Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just ordered mine. I'm a tire repair noob, and not staying long term where I am-- so buying a bunch of bulky tools like a jack/lift isn't practical. I was thinking I'd have to change my first tube by laying my bike on the ground, but luckily I was guided to your site and then to this thread. I already know that this thing will make my life, as far as motorcycling is concerned, so much easier.
  10. vtairhead

vtairhead Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I've used mine a half dozen times and to me it's worth every penny :clap:clap:clap

I put a piece of 2-by under the side stand on my 09 KLR, lean into the right side of the bike and slip the TS onto the frame just in front of the foot peg - rear wheel (raising links and 606) in the air, and the bike is solid. Thanks, and I'll try to remember to get picture(s) and post them next time I use it.

Great product, no connection other than happy user.
  11. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the orders and the good words! :D

I would like to let my advrider friends know that next week I will be out on a riding adventure myself and won't be shipping for a few days.
    I will try to let anyone that orders at that time know by email but I wont always have cell service.
    Orders recieved after today, Thursday 7/12, will have short delay in shipping.

[​IMG]
  12. Chiriqui Charlie

Chiriqui Charlie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    ls there any way to use one on an XT250, even if I need to attach a connection point someplace?
  13. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Hi Charlie,
    It should work on the on the frame under the footpeg for the rear wheel. Since there is no skid plate with a hole in it I don't know where you could place it to lift the front wheel. The difference in geometry of bikes and even how far the kickstand swings forward in the down postion can influence the stablility when it's on the Trail Stand. If you could attach a point near the right front lower engine mount that should work but it's really hard to say how well it would work for sure without trying it.
    The Trail Stand always needs to be placed at a point where it cannot slip with the bikes weight on it.

[​IMG]
  14. Chiriqui Charlie

Chiriqui Charlie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the quick reply! I was hoping the pic you sent would show an XT with the stand attached! I am petrified about getting a flat on the trail, way out in the boonies.
  15. viseGrip

viseGrip Adventurer

Oddometer:
    i just designed one of these and sent the drawing out for an estimate... then i found yours, killed my idea and ordered one

nice, simple design. i like it

perhaps one suggestion for the future would be to slide a piece of rubber tubing over the support cradle, fastened with adhesive, to help prevent it from slipping - i'll likely be doing that to mine. the hook and loop for the brake is a smart touch :)

thanks sTE610vE
  16. DockingPilot

DockingPilot Hooked Up and Hard Over

Oddometer:
    Will this lift both front and rear wheels on a skid plated DR650 ?
  17. bigalsmith101

bigalsmith101 Long timer

Oddometer:
  18. Uller

Uller Done with this BS

Oddometer:
    Just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!! to Steve at Enduro Star Products.

While on my last ride, the cradle and cotter pin from my Trail Stand were taken while the bike was sitting at the Hotel overnight. (Damn Tweakers!!!!!!:D)

Anyhow, I contacted Steve and asked if I could purchase those components of the stand and he ended up sending them to me for free and even paid for shipping. Talk about Customer Service..........That is just way beyond expectations. :clap

Luckily, I've only used my Trail Stand once (no pics). It did exactly what it was intended for and did it well. Bump for a good product and an even better guy to buy from. Thanks!
  19. Jettn Jim

Jettn Jim This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer:
    NE PA Some... PNW Some... On HIGH ADVENTURE Most!
    Right on Steve maaaan!!!!:freaky
  20. no66

no66 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ordered!