Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. KilLeR Kawasaki

KilLeR Kawasaki Marky A

Oddometer:
    PM Sent
  2. toomeymd

toomeymd Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Anyone need a brand new Kenda 4.60 17 street knobby? Got it for my old KLR but never used it. Would prefer to trade it for a more streetable (like a 70/30, or 80/20 tire) 18 in for my KTM 640, but if you really need it call me, and we'll work something out. 801-921-3628
  3. rob feature

rob feature pull my finger

Oddometer:
    Anybody need a nice Accord?

I’m the second owner of this Accord, which came into the family in 2003. Aside from an alternator failure two years ago, which has been replaced, this car has been absolutely reliable. It has been used mostly for a 25 mile freeway commute, but has gone on a few trips as well. I see this model Accord daily while out and about and mine continues to be one of the better examples I see.

The car has always been garage kept with the exception of the last year or so. The car was garage kept during last year’s Winter, but now lives outside as the motorcycles need it now. The car has been in the family since 2003. My mother drove it for 2 years in Alabama (very lightly) and I took possession of it after that (co-owners). It enjoyed its own spot in my garage in Tennessee until my move to Colorado last year. I’ve bought a new (to me) truck, so the car must go.

It’s without question the most comfortable and reliable car I’ve ever owned. The interior is accommodating, relaxing and very quiet even on busy interstates. It’s just a nice place to spend your commuting hours. But enough banter – how about some finer points:

- 2000 Honda Accord EX V6 - Green
    - 157,xxx + miles (still driving it)(mileage updated 3/5/13)
    - Good condition/Interior is in excellent condition
    - Non-Smoking car
    - 4-wheel alignment, balance & rotate (7/13) - approximately 2k on this as of 3/5/13. I bought lifetime everything regarding tires and alignment, so I can do it again before I turn the car over if you like
    - Everything works; all power options
    - Power Moonroof
    - Tan leather interior, power driver’s seat with adjustable lumbar support
    - Garage kept most of the time. Always garage kept in winter (except this one).
    - 35 MPG highway; 25 MPG city
    - 400+ mile highway range
    - Lots of power; very quiet
    - Clear Colorado title in hand
    - Class 1 receiver with electrics – will come with 1 ¼ and 2 inch balls and hitches – perfect for pulling a jetski, small utility trailer or bicycle rack.
    - Transmission cooler
    - 55k before next water pump and timing belt service due
    - Good tires
    - New alternator and battery in 2010
    - New driver’s side window motor and regulator in 2011
    - Yakima roof rack system available
    - Plug for MP3 player in center console
    - Factory stereo still sounds great and has steering wheel controls
    - Cheap to register (around $100 last year); passes emissions

I’d considered replacing a few cosmetic items on the car before selling, but decided to try without first in the case that you wanted to save some money. The things I was aiming to replace were the door molding, a wheel cap and driver’s side door handle. The molding was damaged by a roof rack. It’s a bit unsightly, but is purely cosmetic. The wheel cap is also cosmetic and is a cheap part…I just lost it. The door handle I broke a couple of years ago and never bothered to replace. You can still get in, but someone may want to replace it. I’ve taken these items into consideration in my price. If there’s not enough interest, I’ll pull the car from the market, complete these items, then try again. The parts to fix these items is around $200.

I’m asking $4,000 as is.

I’ll take specific pictures as requested.

Pictures with a little commentary:

I’m having a heckuva time keeping this thing clean, so I’m hosing it off now and again. You can see the fresh wax.

[​IMG]

Large scratch on the passenger side from a bench that someone moved without my knowledge. It doesn’t go to the metal – just the primer. I decided not to try and repair it due to the type of scratch.

[​IMG]

Very nice interior.

[​IMG]

Rear seats. Here you can see the molding damage

[​IMG]

Interior

[​IMG]

More interior view

[​IMG]
    More wet car

[​IMG]

Missing wheel cap

[​IMG]

Door handle

[​IMG]

Please shoot me a PM if interested!
  4. El Caballo Loco

El Caballo Loco Pants-free living!

Oddometer:
    $1,500.00 OBO.

I have some extra DRZ stuff. It would be an all or nothing deal as I just want the stuff out of my garage. Everything is off of two 2002 DRZ400S I found as parts bikes. The frames can't be registered here due to them originating in Europe.

Some of it's assembled and some of it's in boxes.

Two motors with wiring harness', both in frames, both need rings but turn over. One needs a clutch basket and a new right side cover. I removed the kicker kit from one and have the kicker kit for the other in pieces.
    One set of brand new Suzuki OEM rings.
    Two sets of triples, good bearings.
    One set of forks.
    Two swingarms, one E and one S. E needs bearings.
    Two rear shocks, linkage, and springs.
    Two S computers.
    An extra set of black rattle canned plastics.
    Two full exhaust systems, one S, one E.
    One Mikuni w/ JD jet kit.
    Two S subframes
    One Clarke blue S tank
    One stock steel tank rattle canned green
    All sorts of stock axles, bearings, brakes, wiring, sprockets, calipers, levers, etc.
    Extra rear rim with sprocket
  5. HellSickle

HellSickle Scone Rider

Oddometer:
    Not quite flea market, but Rocky Mountain ATV is having a blowout on KLIM pants. Lots of sizes and colors available right now, but at those prices they won't last long.
  6. L-ucky-S-ix

L-ucky-S-ix Dadgum'd

Oddometer:
    Shot in the dark... I need Pelican 1430's. Going once!
  7. Olas

Olas Long timer

Oddometer:
    For sale: Street legal 1999 ATK 260 LQ. Asking $1500. Clean CO title and all ready to rip. Tons of torque for the nasties, and a 6th gear at your disposal when you want to open her up. This bike was way ahead of its time when it came out.

6 speed transmission, rotax motor, 3 gallon tank (easy 90 mile range), new Pro Taper 1.125" w/ Henry/Reed bend bars, along with pro taper clamps, fully serviceable Ohlins rear, and Paoli forks (all suspension components were freshened up the day I bought the bike). Keihin pumper carburetor, spare filters, and so much more that it's almost impossible to list everything.

Purchased from the original owner (Hellsickle). I've had this bike since last August, put a few miles on it and have enjoyed it but I would like to get back on a 4 stroke, so this one must go to make room.

I am no good at making ads, so call me (303 912 8523), PM me, email me at asaracho at gmail dot com if you would like more information.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. zgfiredude

zgfiredude Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the heads up!!! :clap
  9. James Adams

James Adams wut

Oddometer:
  10. Blakebird

Blakebird r - u - n - n - o - f - t

Oddometer:
  11. James Adams

James Adams wut

Oddometer:
    You should buy it from me so you can have Jeff fix it up. I think I have this bike's replacement all lined up for this weekend. :evil
  12. slick_kipper

slick_kipper i'm supposed 2b this way

Oddometer:
  13. COXR650L

COXR650L Long timer

Oddometer:
    I am riding Moab and the Swell next weekend and only have a brand new rear tire mounted and hate to ruin it. Anyone have a used 110/100-18 rear that still has some decent tread left they want to sell (dont want beat to shit though:deal:lol3)??

Thanks
  14. Blakebird

Oddometer:
    I have a 120/90-18 D606 with better than half tread that you're welcome to if it will fit.
  15. Charleetho

Charleetho Mr. Zoom Zoom

Oddometer:
    I have a Dunlop non-DOT knobbie with some tread left in it. Almost through it away last evening. You can pick up 2 while in Parker.
  16. Blakebird

Oddometer:
    Like new Aerostich Roadcrafter 1 piece suit.
    Size 48R, red with black ballistics.

$500 shipped CONUS

Virtually no sun fade on the red, suit was used on one road trip and I ended up preferring my other gear. It's in great shape, but not getting worn.
    For reference I am 6'-1", 235lbs w/ 34" inseam
    Pardon the ugly model - I couldn't find a good looking one on short notice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  17. COXR650L

COXR650L Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey thanks guys. If there is one on the north side that would be best because Im skiing this weekend and then work.....

Charleetho, if nothing else comes about I'll get with you and see if I can make it down there.

Blake....I'd like just a NON dot knobbie

Thanks again:clap
  18. Narsisco Lopez

Narsisco Lopez Addlepated

Oddometer:
    This is how I'd look in that suit...

[​IMG]

:rofl
  19. Blakebird

Oddometer:
  20. Graniteone