Oyster Run (ADVbiker gang???)

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by toothy, Jul 26, 2005.

1. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Hey Mike, my bike is broke, I dont need tools, I dont need parts to fix it but if you could just bring a case of beer please. I'll pm my house location to you :lol3
  2. SimplyMe

SimplyMe Adventure of the Heart

Oddometer:
    Just been maintaining and trying to stay ahead...

Well am leaving here between 4 and 5 pm... making my way up to Arlington first... meeting a rider there to do a little bit of dirt bike riding come tomorrow, then first thing Sunday morning, getting up early and heading out to group up with about another 100 riders... Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaa Howdy... to have breakfast. Then we'll all be riding over to Anacortes from there. Then there, well, I suppose just see what I can see...

All have a great and safe ride where ever your two wheels takes you...

~Rea
  3. toothy

toothy Grin

Oddometer:
    Bring it on! Soulbooty can even ride my Sportster there and back so it can get some exercise (or you can). I'll need to sleep off som party time on Sat nite, so not too early on Sunday if you please. I'll PM you guys my addy, we can rendez-vous at the Toothy Palace.

Dave.
  4. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Toothy, are you serious on the sportster :ear If the offer is open and Chad or Erin don't take you up on it my wife maybe interested. I just don't want to ride the DRZ for that long of a distance and we would need to work out baby sitting for the day. One last thing, she may make me ride the sportster and she would take the gs, she fell down the stars last week and damaged the tail bone a little and if it has the stock seat it maybe a little hard for her to ride.
  5. toothy

toothy Grin

Oddometer:
    It'd be my pleasure! It's a fun little bike. I've got the stocker on it but also have a sundowner seat too.
  6. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Thanks, I'll talk to her and see what she has to say. Let me know if Chad or Erin decide to take it for a spin up there.
  7. LongWays

LongWays No one's treading on you, sweetie.

Oddometer:
    City of Subdued Excitement.... no really it is!
    All ready there! Can't miss me - I'm the one with the 4sale sign on the 85 K100RT.
  8. Johnny Drunkard

Johnny Drunkard Todo utz

Oddometer:
    Onya toofy!

:thumb
  9. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Toothy, I read your post on the fuel leak, do you know where it's coming from? Can we get it fixed? It looks like we are striking out on baby sitters so right now I think its thanks for the offer of the Harley but I just don't know if we will be able to take you up on it. So now you have a bike for the oyster run and a bike for tuesday. I'm trying to weasel my way out riding for Sunday to the Oyster run, would you still be going on the Harley?

Call me if you need help with the fuel leak on the gs.
  10. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Toothy, just went back and reread your post on the fuel leak. If that thing is leaking from the high pressure hose from the fuel pump to the distribution block inlet that should just be a mater of lifting the tank and replacement of the hose. It can't be much harder than lifting the tank on my r11gs and I can do that in my sleep. You have time to run to ride west and get the parts and still install them. Like I said call if you need help.
  11. toothy

toothy Grin

Oddometer:
    Thanks Dale!

Its under warranty so I trucked it to RW BMW which is nearby anyway.

I'm sure I could have fixed the leak- where a rubber hose meets a plastic hose- with a cable clamp, but not on a $16K one year old motorcycle. I'll let Hans and Frans do it.

Thanks for your offer anyway. I'm having childcare issues too. I'm a maybe for the oyster run unless I can con my 10 year old son into clinging on to the back of the Sportster for a 4 hour ride, to end up at a biker rally where he would only mock the leather clad doo-rag posers and get me into a brawl trying to keeping him outa trouble. Might not happen.
  12. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    So that leave Chad and Erin, are you guys still going :ear
  13. gentry

gentry For Reasons Unknown...

Oddometer:
    doubtful at the moment..... not sure
  14. RuneSpyder

RuneSpyder Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey! I'm headed out early tomorrow morning. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take this route: [​IMG]

I just bought a new w - i - d - e lens for my camera today and I wanted to maybe try it out on some scenery I have never seen before.

I'll be on the Rune this time. I wanted to take the VStrom but my seat isn't back from Bill Mayer yet..
  15. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    Rune, you riding by your self? What time and where are you planing on leaving from? I'm not sure but I may head up there and I see Stosh is reading the form tonight, maybe he has finished up his stuff and he can join. :D
  16. RuneSpyder

Oddometer:
    I plan on leaving Issaquah at around 7:30 or so, gas up and head out.
  17. gentry

gentry For Reasons Unknown...

Oddometer:

That's a good run. Watch for cops.

Cheers
  18. RuneSpyder

Oddometer:
    Sooo...Does anyone want to meet up at maybe the ferry?
  19. GSguy

GSguy Here's a quarter.

Oddometer:
    I keep looking this thread over thinking maybe I can make it and maybe I should hang out with the family. What ferry are you taking out of Mucklteo?
  20. RuneSpyder

Oddometer:
    I am hoping to make the 9:00 or 9:30. I've never been up in that area before so I don't know how long it will take me to get there from Issaquah including gas-up time. Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I got caught up watching Sin City for the 1st time....too cool.