World of Tanks

Discussion in 'Shiny Things' started by OConnor, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Rafiki

Rafiki Some Dude

Oddometer:
    Got the invoice......went in and paid the invoice......got a confirmation email that was written in mostly what i assume to be vietnamese but at the top of the email was a long code that i guessed was it.copied that code to the "redeem code" Box on the wot website(just like you do for the tanker day codes) and that was it.
  2. JustGreg

JustGreg Fast as Molasses

Oddometer:
    I sure hope this gets better as you play. Its like watching paint dry starting out.
  3. Cat0020

Cat0020 El cheapo

Oddometer:
    Please confirm that you have received the gold order that you placed with me.
  4. Smithy

Smithy Avoiding the Skid-Demon

Oddometer:
    I didn't get that email, just a confirmation note from Paypal, nothing added by the seller at all.
  5. papalobster

papalobster With Gusto!

Oddometer:
    Same here, paid and got a confirm email from Paypal. I'll let you know if/when I get the actual code.
  6. Rafiki

Rafiki Some Dude

Oddometer:
    Indeed i did.
  7. Cat0020

Cat0020 El cheapo

Oddometer:
    Excellent, thank you for the confirmation.

AFAIK, bonus code should come in the format as following:

"PDT6MZBVM8-666UAANXXL-3KTKA5JL3Z-JTCSQIWS1F"

4 sets of 10 character codes with dashes between them,

total 43 characters including the dashes is a code for one unit of 5000 gold.

I can not be certain why others did not receive the bonus codes for their order,

but do try and contact the PayPal invoice sender to inquire about your order.

Make sure you include the unit(s) of gold you ordered and the amount you paid in your email.
  8. UngaWunga

UngaWunga Mosquito bait

Oddometer:
    yeah that doesn't sound sketchy at all... :lol3
  9. Smithy

Oddometer:
    That's what I was worried about. I was assured this was reputable, and has worked every time in the past. I'll give it a couple days.

My invoice says this:

10. Hodag

Hodag Native

Oddometer:
    blue tanked in the vader arty
    lowe ran into me...ruined my tracks and kept cocking off
    he had a hard time keeping tracks on his tank
  11. Smithy

Oddometer:
    Saw my first Sheriff. In an Object. I was not the one to kill him.
  12. OConnor

OConnor Bad Juju

Oddometer:
    Got killed by a Sheriff today, the camping bastard!
  13. Rafiki

Rafiki Some Dude

Oddometer:
    I got killed by a sherriff the other day....i was laughing hysterically.......cause the only thing going throigh my head was"In soviet russia,sherriff kills you!"LOL
  14. papalobster

papalobster With Gusto!

Oddometer:
    Got my code via email. i'll see if it works this evening and report back.

Nothing exiting last night. I had to remind a couple ffolks that it was just a game. Like (West field, defend) "HEY PL hide in the trees and don't die!!!!" I don't reply, but instead I charge, kill 3 guys in my Tiger P, damage 3 others and get cooked up by an E8:lol3 "I told you to stay hidden! Now we're gonna lose!" I replied, it's only agame and that was kinda fun. "I keep losing credits because of morons like you!" Maybe you should develop more sound tactics, maybe you should stick with checkers? I got lol'd by most of the team.:lol3
  15. Switchblade315

Switchblade315 I make people disappear

Oddometer:
    Y'all may get a report on me for TKing. Last night we where running our PZVIs and had 2 KV-1S's one fought to the death. the other stoped up on the hill and barked orders as the rest of us slowly died or sniped the people coming across the field to the cap. it got down to me (PZVI) a Dmax and two artys, a m41 and a Grill i think. still he barked orders and said just sit and let it go for a draw. at that point I was pissed and told the other team to go kill him because he refused to help us, he was still at 100% and parked up by the windmill. he them barked at me something I don't remember what something about me being a bad team mate. well he turned and came back at us, (the 3 of us still fighting) my view range was good enough that I could see anything that moved and I was taking shots every time something lit up. as was the arty. slowly we where chewing them down. and here comes the ass. bark bark bark. so i rotated and fired a shot into him with the neutered 75 that my pore PZVI now has. took of like 10% and i go back to fireing at the other team, her shoots me, so me and the Dmax fire on him and I get the kill, did not turn blue tho. so now it's just me and arty.. we lost.... I hate heavy players like that. Oh and no one else said anything about me killing him.
  16. Smithy

Oddometer:
    Got my gold after a nice email to the seller.

Still a weird, surreal experience, but now the coffers are full and I'm set for quite a while. Thanks.
  17. SkidMarx

SkidMarx Long timer

Oddometer:
    I wouldn't worry about it. Sound's like your finger slipped (a few times) and you almost thought about feeling bad.
    :deal
  18. Cat0020

Cat0020 El cheapo

Oddometer:
    It's only the first time the seller is doing a "Group Buy" deal, smoother transaction will occur as the process progresses.

Did you get gold for cheap?

Did you get your gold within 24 hrs. of payment?

The mistrusting people always will make things more difficult, often times without any knowledge of the reality. I was only trying to pass on a good deal to the ADV clan.
  19. papalobster

papalobster With Gusto!

Oddometer:
    FWIW, I did not email the seller. I waited patiently for the process to finish.

I think it would be nice to add a blocked players list to WoT so those really super annoying people can be tagged so you don't go into public matches with them.
  20. Cat0020

Cat0020 El cheapo

Oddometer:
    Like I said before,

I can not be certain why others did not receive the bonus codes for their order,

but do try and contact the PayPal invoice sender to inquire about your order.

Make sure you include the unit(s) of gold you ordered and the amount you paid in your email.

Better yet, forward your PayPal payment receipt email and ask for the status of your gold delivery.