Adventure in Ohio?

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by somecallmetim, Nov 14, 2003.

1. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    Well since you are ignoring this you won't see it but everyone else will. I didn't mention who the thread dicks are. Meef proclaimed himself as one and I still like him personally. Not sure if he has ignored me too but I don't really care. This means nothing in the big picture of life. ;) I've met Meef and thought he was a nice guy. I haven't met you and hope this internet spat doesn't mean we can't meet in the future and go from there.

It's really no big deal that you don't like my videos. I was just amazed at the number of views in such a short period of time.

I'm sure we can have a beer sometime and enjoy each other's company. I really do get along with just about everyone. ;)
  2. Whitey1

Whitey1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    PM sent as well as a public apology. If I can conduct my lashing as a public insult I damn well be able to say I was wrong in the same setting. I have been easily annoyed lately and have made you a target for no personal reason. I have been annoyed by some of your postings but this isnt MY forum and I dont control who is here. I am sure there are people that would like to tell me to STFU all the time also but either class, etiquette, or lack of balls has stopped them from doing so. :lol3 Many members have met me in person and I honestly havent met anyone that I didnt like or get along with and bet they would mostly say the same for me. I do tend to have the red headed temper and the luxury/misery of the internet allows me to fire off prior to thinking long and hard about who or why I am bashing. Long story short, you annoyed me. However the world doesnt revolve around me and I should stfu and just relax. You may be cool and I look forward to meeting and riding with you. Only then will we kknow just how annoying we each are.
    :freaky
  3. MeefZah

MeefZah -------------

Oddometer:
    I didn't ignore you. You're alright in my book, albeit a little crazy about videos and quasi-attractive oceangoing chicks.
  4. MeefZah

MeefZah -------------

Oddometer:
    Chalk it up to a Chantix induced rage.

I have no such excuse, I'm just an asshole.
  5. Whitey1

Whitey1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    For those wondering, like I am , maybe I am bi-polar. :uhoh
  6. Whitey1

Whitey1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I was a dick prior to chantix, I think that it just helped me perfect it.
  7. ImaPoser

ImaPoser adventure imposter

Oddometer:
    Now I'm afraid to post in this thread. :2cry
  8. swingset

swingset Got the knack.

Oddometer:
    Fixed.
  9. Whitey1

Whitey1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I took my happy pill so you are safe for 24hrs. :lol3
  10. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    :clap I knew we could all get along. :D I'm sorry I annoyed you and came across as a whiny bitch. :eek1

I look forward to meeting you as well as everyone else on here. We all share the same passion in riding and talking about motorcycles. ;)
  11. mic_detonator

mic_detonator ride

Oddometer:
    dammit if he even busts his phone out it's going to be a biker brawl! WAAAR lol j/k whitey is using 3g btw that makes him 56k in phone world lol you've seen the comercials now see the man lol.
  12. ohioroadrat

ohioroadrat It`s YOUR fault !

Oddometer:
    You may be half right....I`ve never heard anyone call you polar!:rofl

(Laughy face so that you don`t snap me in half next time you see me)
  13. mic_detonator

mic_detonator ride

Oddometer:
    wait chantix is a roid? why didn't i know this?
  14. 9Dave

9Dave Bazinga!

Oddometer:
    Howdy boys. :wave.

OK, so the blame o grams some of you are generating lately are becoming a bit of a PITA.

Time for the biennial "knock off the knucklehead crap" warning. :deal

Remember, this is regionals, not JoMomma. Take a read through the rules please if you haven't lately, m'kay? And then take the stuff that should be in JoMomma to JoMomma, and avoid the stuff that is not acceptable anywhere on ADV.

Wielding the ban hammer is really a PITA. Too much paperwork. But, that's where it seems this is headed based on recent events. It would be nice to avoid that.

Thx

Dave
  15. Whitey1

Whitey1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    :rofl And I wont even attempt to go toe to toe with you mature guys. My pops taught me that old isnt weak, and having been around the block teaches a man a thing or two. I recall hearing you ran some bars and have some experience that will overcome young eagerness. :deal
    Is that where it went? Shit. :lol3
  16. Dagny_Taggart

Dagny_Taggart John Galt - 2020

Oddometer:
    :clap Dave! Nice to see you! I use to come to ADV to check out motorcycles, motorcycle places, roads, rides, etc. Now I come here to satisfy the same urge that makes some people watch soap operas!

Whoops... Thought about you - was missing my GSA the other day! Love the Super Tenere but doesn't have the same cache when people ask what you ride. Especially when sipping the latte at Starbucks.

If I can stay home long enough, am planning a long weekend down the BRP... on the bike.
  17. BOB RAMSAY

BOB RAMSAY Not in the Clique -

Oddometer:
    Now that's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
    And so apropos!
  18. indypup

indypup ╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮

Oddometer:
    Great video metaphor especially since videos are what started this whole mess. :eek1
  19. muddyrabbit

muddyrabbit Lost Boy

Oddometer:
    So what did i miss? Can someone recap the last few pages so i dont have to be bothered to read it all?
  20. mgorman

mgorman Crashing since 1964

Oddometer:

Typical Forum Lovers Quarrel, don't waste your time