1200GS & Adv Product

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by kildala2000, Dec 21, 2007.

1. danisOTR

danisOTR Living Life on the Road

Oddometer:
    I bought the full boat for my GSA. They arrived today. Went immediately to the garage to mount. Took a couple of hours. Great products.
  2. kootenay kid

kootenay kid Lets Ride

Oddometer:
    May need a full set soon. Stay tuned, things are getting interesting.:wink:
  3. crunchiespg

crunchiespg Long timer

Oddometer:
    got my TPS and oil cooler guards. both delivered in a few days, and hadnt even sent payment when they were sent out!

both look great. the tps guard was fitted in seconds. oil cooler will be done when the weather is a little warmer.. -15C here now!

thanks rick, great products and a great guy.
  4. kootenay kid

kootenay kid Lets Ride

Oddometer:
    OK TURKEY, LETS TALK TURKEY! Heres how I see the situation.
    1) I just got me a new GSA
    2) You make Parts I want for my GSA
    3) You got me into this bloody mess in 2005 when you showed me those Darn pictures of Inuvik.
    4) I dont have any money cause its Christmas and did I mention I just got a new GSA!?
    5) We've been buddies since 1981
    6) If it wasnt for me, you would have never met your wife (hope that one doesnt backfire on me :shog )
    7) I'm fairly confident that if I was to start a Poll, all the inmates here would surely agree, given all that has been identified above, that you should give me a deal like has never been offered up here before. And pay the Postage as well.
    Now, don't make me start a Poll in say, GSPOT or somewhere real busy. Please don't make me shame you into good good deal.
    Did I mention, I love you man! :beer
  5. kootenay kid

kootenay kid Lets Ride

Oddometer:
    Holy cow I still look good dont I? :lol3
  6. RabidRover

RabidRover Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Rick,

I just received your back rack, brake reservoir covers and fat foot for my F650GS ... you have exceeded all expectations. Great product, great price, great packaging, great communications ... only complaint I have is that you do not make a heavy duty skid plate yet ... but I am willing to wait :ricky

Thanks again,
    Murray
  7. kootenay kid

kootenay kid Lets Ride

Oddometer:
    Rick, I just got all the Items you sent me and I just want to sincerely thankyou for everything, and for getting me hooked on this crazy Adventure Riding world.
    I am in awe of the quality and exceptional finish of these products. The major manufacturers have nothing on you, as a matter of fact from what I can see from the service and quality you provide they have alot to learn.
    I am going to have much fun putting this stuff on my new bike and I wish I lived closer so you could give me a hand. I'll send you pictures when its all done.
    Thanks again man

Rick
  8. Westbrook

Westbrook Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    just installed my oil cooler guard. easy install, fits like a glove.

the hardest part was getting those damn tabs on the tank covers to slide back into their stupid tab-homes. hate those things.

thanks!
  9. hilld

hilld riding isn't an addiction

Oddometer:
    Portland, OR - raingear or web feet required
    Finally installed my oil cooler guard yesterday along with HID lights (those ballasts fit good on top of the O/C guard). Great product. In your instructions, you might want to mention for adventures with fog lights that you have to drop that bar as well as the crash bar in order to get the oil cooler low enough to slip over the guard, other than that, piece of cake.

Derek
  10. RatBikeRod

RatBikeRod Intrepid Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Received my TPS and rear brake res cover today. Both pieces are very well made and fit up perfectly. I will be making more Kildala products.

Great stuff.
  11. duhgee

duhgee Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I got my guards (brake and clutch, potentiometer, and oil cooler) on Friday and it was like Christmas in January! I installed them today and it was super easy (if I was only more competent at adjusting those darn reverse thread mirror bolts). I've left the oil cooler guard until I've got the right tools, but damn, they look great! And thanks Rick for the BC route advice - I'll be singing your praises come summer. I'm standing in line for the GS skidplate, and anything else you come out with.:clap
  12. Driver5150

Driver5150 Semi-Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey Rick,

Did I mention Great Service, price and great product. My GS won't accidently tip over again with the super strong baby got back, Fatfoot.

Great service and great product. Thanks again...and Great shipping.:clap

Rob

CT110KS
  13. mouthfulloflake

mouthfulloflake Not afraid

Oddometer:
    Got my centerstand guard in record time from Canada to Arkansas.
    nice finish, made well, install kit looks great.

could not ask for better service.

I wish it came with more steekers though.
    :D
  14. SportFaller

SportFaller Dirt dont hurt, MUCH

Oddometer:
    I would buy that! would you be interested in making a matching cover for the top portion of the cluster as well?
  15. strsout

strsout Banned Camp

Oddometer:
  16. syaufu

syaufu Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I would like to order 4 things for my 2009 1200 GS..the tps guard,brake and clutch guars..oil cooler guard and one other guard..master cylinder I believe..your prices are better here than on your web site..please advise as to payment etc..bj
  17. CRSAIL

CRSAIL CRSAIL

Oddometer:
    Rick:

Got the clutch and brake cylinder covers - easy install, looks great, and fast shipping ! Thanks!
  18. greenjeans

greenjeans man with purpose

Oddometer:
    holy shit that was fast Rick, i guess the peeps at the PO were workin' all the stuff looks top notch for build quality, i wish my bike was here....it will be soon enough and with these goodies installed i won't be so stressed IF i ever take a tumble...:lol3 j
  19. obadiah

obadiah Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just wanted to tell everyone how impressed I am with the service from this guy. He really did go above and beyond and even one-off'd a rear rack for me so that I could get it before my trip. If only all the vendors worked like this, we could get out and ride our bikes more.

Thanks again, and yours will be the first farkles if there's ever a new bike.

Obadiah
  20. kraher

kraher Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Received an Oil Cooler Guard, Centerstand Skidplate and TPS guard the other day. All are top notch quality. :clap Definitely will be recommending to all GS riders.

Thanks a lot!