Rockymountain ATV/MC Selling KTM OEM

Discussion in 'Dakar champion (950/990)' started by dualsportride, Feb 13, 2013.

1. dualsportride

dualsportride Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I just wanted to let everyone know the Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is selling KTM OEM parts again. The are good priced and free shipping over $100.
  2. crazybrit

crazybrit Defying any self identifying

Oddometer:
    Free shipping is nice but if you have a larger order you can probably do better at Powersports Warehouse (psw).

60111075233 MAIN CABLE HARNESS list: $699.49 rm: $678.51 psw: $552.60
    61007090100 FILTER-SET FUEL PUMP list: $140.19 rm: $123.37 psw: $109.35
    6003000114423 CLUTCH COVER LC8 CPL. list: $175.59 rm: $154.52 psw: $136.96
  3. stevodadevo

stevodadevo What happened?

Oddometer:
    I love the prices at PSW but their shipping rates are crazy! I went to order a bolt the other day and they wanted $18 to ship it!
  4. crazybrit

Oddometer:
    For a bolt, you're best off calling Chip Munn, they'll ship USPS 1st class if you ask them.

As far as PSW, yeah the minimum is still stupid expensive, it's based on $value of order rather than weight but they seem to have improved the rates somewhat as my last $400 order was only $20 to ship (based on previous experience I was expecting it to be over $30).

Discount, at least on the parts I quoted above no longer seems to be 40%. It was for a long time.
  5. Hipster

Hipster Long timer

Oddometer:
    Good to know Chip has additional shipping options for small items.
  6. FakeName

FakeName Wile E Coyote SuperGenius Supporter

Oddometer:
    Be sure to check out the advantages of a ktmtalk.com Lifetime membership.
  7. Steveo.

Steveo. Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I just had a look at it today after buying my first KTM and was surprised to see it's $200 for a membership. Can you fill me in on what that gets you? I'm not a big forum guy and was surprised to see the cost and little explanation of benefits. Thanks.
  8. crazybrit

Oddometer:
    This would be better handled in a PM. Fight Club rules apply, the e-mail you get when you join specifically requests that members don't discuss publicly.

There is a thread at KTMTalk (TEAM KTMTalk and donating) which has some detail and you should probably PM Pat (the admin) with any further questions you have.
  9. Steveo.

Steveo. Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Weird. You'd think you'd want people to know what they're getting when dropping that kind of cash. I don't care about an icon, but would pay if I saw value in it.

Thanks for the reply. ....Steve
  10. stevodadevo

Oddometer:
    Yeah, I'm curious as to the benefits of the lifetime membership as well. Seems odd that they wouldn't promote it if it was something valuable.
  11. stevodadevo

Oddometer:
    That's exactly what I have done in the past. Munn ships fast and cheap!
  12. el Pete

el Pete toda su base

Oddometer:
    One very nice thing about RMATV is that you can see if the part is in stock before you buy it, and of course they have very fast shipping. Interesting, it doesn't look like RMATV sells Hardparts, just OEM...

And +3 or 4 for Munn!
  13. MotoTex

MotoTex Miles of Smiles

Oddometer:
    I like Rocky Mountain, unfortunately they can't give me a price on #60032011010, the Clutch Kit.

They only list the individual parts (springs, steel plates, 3 friction plate numbers, thrust washer, and the Belleville spring) that total around $500.

During an on-line chat the rep there was unable to find this part number for the kit in their system.

KTM-Parts.com sells this kit for $299 with free shipping.

Glad to see RM selling KTM parts, and I'll continue to look there as I appreciate their great customer service, but this time they weren't able to deliver.