Follow me as i braaaap and cook around the world!!!!

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by crestedbutte-rtw, Oct 20, 2011.

1. crestedbutte-rtw

crestedbutte-rtw PRO SHORTBUS RIDER

Oddometer:
    After working on my bike the past few days and getting it all dialed out, I found an awesome Spanish school. So my new plan is to take 20-30hrs of Spanish to get my skills to a level where it will make finding a Cooking internship in Argentina much easier. As well as killing some time so I can meet up with Nick from BC on a DR 650 again and ride though Bolivia with him in two weeks or so. Thanks for following my adventure, Fletch

Also thanks for the recent great responses to my RR, make all the work worth it, cheers!!!!!!!
  2. Shibby!

Shibby! Long timer

Oddometer:
    Is Patrick the French guy on the DR650 I met while eating breakfast that one morning waiting for your finish surfing? The guy with the 3rd gear damage? For some reason I thought his name was Matt?

Either way, great update! Sadly, still no riding for me. In just over 5 weeks time I'll be ripping through your back yard though! Can't wait to be roosting around corners!

I won't have an on-going ride report, but will likely have a review when I'm back. I'm going with a riding buddy here and know we likely won't turn around for any reason. I expect us to get into some pretty hairy spots, or at least do them at blazing speed. haha. We'll be stinky, dirty, and smiling ear-to-ear though!

Keep the rubber side down and enjoy the ride! :clap
  3. crestedbutte-rtw

Oddometer:
    DON'T GO THROUGH COLORADO WITH OUT RIPPING CRESTED BUTTE AND HARTMAN ROCK IN GUNNI!!! If you do let me know I will find u a bed or couch!!!
    Naw Patrick was from BC as well. Enjoy the ride homie, but seriously don't miss CB!!!
    Talk with u soon

4. Shibby!

Shibby! Long timer

Oddometer:

Looks like we'll be coming damn close to CB. We re-joing the CDT at Gunnison which appears to be 50 or so KM south of CB. The CDT actually goes just east of CB.

I'll talk it over with a buddy and maybe we'll make a detour to check out your hometown!
  5. crestedbutte-rtw

Oddometer:
    Yuppers goes right past CB. Well at least camp at hartman rocks in Gunnison and ride around there for a day lots of fun single track. Then head toward CB but take Ohio Pass to get there You will end up on Kebler Pass and take a few of the roads around there lots of free camping up by irwin lake (where we do alot of snowmobiling) or just a day trip through those roads and dump into Crested Butte. Slate river has alot of free camping as well. I will send you my bro's number who mainly rides mining and logging roads but knows them all as well as single track all through crested butte, Or my best friend and riding buddy Jason who only rips single track and can show you a hell of a time and having you begging for a beer at the end.... haha let me know you won;t regret an extra day or two ripping around CB. My pops can store all your guys gear in his garage safe so you can go rip with out gear. Also you have to eat a burrito at Teocalli Tamale's and drink my brothers beer (awesome home brew beer at his lodge). Alright brother let me know. FLetch

6. Shibby!

Shibby! Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks!

Brought it up with my buddy and sounds like he might be up for it. Keeping in mind we're riding XRR's, but still don't shy away from fun single track! On the right trails we can haul ass with these bikes.

I'll let you know. I imagine it would be around the second to third week of July (we're leaving Phoenix on the 5th but going to southern NM first, then up and over to Moab and back through some passes in CO to Gunnison area.
  7. Marlin.45

Marlin.45 n00b

Oddometer:
    Fletch,

Awesome RR and I have been hacking through this for the past few days and I am now up to date :1drink

When you get to Europe and do the UK tour I guess Stonehenge is a must do? If so and you need a place to crash for the night and somewhere to get the bike sorted drop me a mail/PM we are only 3 km's from there :freaky

Cheers,
    Paul

PS - I guess you know what a Womble is in the UK? --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wombles
  8. crestedbutte-rtw

Oddometer:
    Cannot wait to ride with you in the UK,thanks for following along with my RR.
    I do know what Womble's is, hahaha.

See ya in a year and a bit... :freaky
    Fletch
  9. Shibby!

Shibby! Long timer

Oddometer:

Hey Fletch,

How's the Fly helmet holding up?

Mine was without issue on my trip, and hope to remain that way on the way back. Curious how yours is after as much use as it's seen?

Hopefully you are taking it all in! Waiting on a new update!
  10. Vitruvian Mike

Vitruvian Mike Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Fletch,

Great ride report. Digging your trip. Do you happen to know a Kirk H up in CB? Great guy, backcountry skiier, sledder, and cross country ski living lung.

Cheers,
    vMike
  11. crestedbutte-rtw

Oddometer:
    Shibby, The fly helmet is still holding strong. I love the weight and durablity, but the visor pisses me off every once in a while. I always where goggles and never need the visor down only when it rains, but at I speeds it likes to flop down on its own. Enjoy the ride home!!!
    Updates coming Shibby, just need solid internet for pic upload.

Mike:
    The name Kirk H, sounds familiar but cannot put a face to the name. I most likely have met him I spent my winters in the Backcountry Slededing and splitboarding. What sled does he rock?
    Thanks for following my RR
    Later Brother,
    Fletch
  12. Vitruvian Mike

Vitruvian Mike Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Not sure of his sled. He owns a company that reps outdoor gear. Stellar human!

vMike
  13. crestedbutte-rtw

Oddometer:
    DAY-209-212<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    5/29-6/1-2012<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    THE SCHOOL IS AWESOME AND MY TEACHER IS REALLY REALLY GOOD!!! The school is called Pico Verde in the Centro of La Paz, if anyone is interested. Woke up everyday 8:30am studied went to class at 10:00 for two hours two hour lunch then back at it till 4pm. I would then let the brain relax for a bit play pool and study, do it all over the next day. Thursday I went on a fieldtrip to Alto for the Thursday market. We saw everything from 10 blocks of everything you need for your car, as far as you can see streets full of clothing, fruit, meats, veggies, everything you could ever need. We walked down 10 plus blocks of pets for sale, it was very sad to see all these animals stuffed into boxes and cages for sale. Dogs for ten bucks, chickens for 30 cents, ducks for 50 cents, it was some of the craziest stuff I have seen, and I KNOW I WILL SEE MUCH CRAZIER STUFF IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS! <o:p></o:p>
    So this next story is a little gross but hilarious. <o:p></o:p>
    I got my first true stomach bug that had me running for the toilet to explode out of my backside. It was not fun at all it would hit me ever 2-3 hrs so I was able to go to class more or less. I was studying with Daniel and he offered me some pills that would stop it, but I am not a huge fan of taking pills so I said no thanks. I went to bed and was about to go to bed when my stomach went into WWIII, I stopped on my way out and plugged my computer in for the night, but when I bent down I knew I was screwed. Ran for the toilet but well let’s just say I didn’t make it, and finished my night in the shower… hahahaha to say the least I walked back to the room and saw Daniel on the way and asked him for the pills... haha The next morning I headed to class and went for a field trip to walk around the small market and to the Pharmacia to get my own pills. So after 7 months of travel it finally happened I crapped my pants.. Hahaha <o:p></o:p>
    DAY-212-217<o:p></o:p>
    6/2-6/2012<o:p></o:p>
    My Spanish is coming slowly but steadily, much more patient this time around and it is helping. Every day I wake up, study, school, lunch, school, study, and do it all over again the next day. I have been taking in La Paz, walking around for hours when not studying. I can’t wait till my friend Nick gets into town; he will also be taking Spanish lessons. We then will go ride through Bolivia together for a few weeks. Found a few good places to eat but not tons of great places, so I stick to the cheap foods. My Bank has been doing a webpage change, so I could not check my account, once I did I found out that two ATM’s had charged me but never gave me money and two others double charged me so I am out 800 bucks. So to get the money back I have to cancel my card and get another one. Luckily I remembered a friend who takes clients all over climbing mountains, and he is coming to Bolivia in a week. So we were able to get a new card sent to my dad and he gave it to my friend, so I will have another card and hopefully fresh account by Tuesday the 12<SUP>th</SUP>. Fingers crossed that I get all my money back.. <o:p></o:p>
    So 6/5/2012 marked 7 months since I have been gone and to be honest I do not miss it at all. Well except I could go for some pulled pork sandwiches, smoked ribs, Buffalo wings, and some DANG OL’ PBR!!! Haha so with that said no I do not miss “home” where ever that is now. I am so pumped and lucky to be doing what I am doing and still have a few more years ahead of me!:clap:clap:clap:clap
    I decided to get my head shave by a Bolivian Barber with a switch blade, nice and smooth; he really wanted to cut my beard but I put up a fight and left with a shaved head and a untouched beard…haha<o:p></o:p>
    [​IMG]
    WELCOME TO LA PAZ, SHOT FROM ALOT- BOLIVIA
    [​IMG]
    WITH THE ANDES AS A NICE BACK DROP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    AHHH THE ANDES
    [​IMG]
    ALTO MARKET
    [​IMG]
    ENGINE ANYONE?
    [​IMG]
    GEESE OR TURKEY'S YOUR CHOICE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    WHAT YOU DON'T NEED CHICKS,OR DUCKLINGS, OK WHAT ABOUT ABOUT A NICE TEN DOLLAR PUP
    [​IMG]
    BLOCKS OF PUPS IN BOXES
    [​IMG]
    OKAY WHAT ABOUT SOME BIRDS
    [​IMG]
    SORRY BUT I ATE YOUR COUSIN IN PERU AND HE WAS WONDERFUL....
    [​IMG]
    JUST WALKING HIS LLAMAS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    PARADE TAKING OVER THE MAIN STRIP THROUGH THE CENTER OF LA PAZ
    [​IMG]
    THUMBS UP FOR SEVEN MONTHS OF AWESOMENESS AND MY NEW HAIR DOOOO!!!!!

I will be in La paz for another week doing more spanish classes and waiting for my Amigo Nick to arrive!!
  14. Shibby!

Shibby! Long timer

Oddometer:
    That is a bald head! haha.

Don't worry about the shits. It's a fact of traveling. Shit happens:rofl. I didn't shit my pants, but as Nick can attest, I had my bad days. I took the pills and was good after that. I partially think it was a bug that keep rearing :rofl up every few weeks because it would come in random times. I think it dated back to my bad hamburger in La Paz, Baja the Aussie guys sold me on. After the pills things were solid :rofl the rest of the way home. I should have taken the pills earlier, but I was told it was a "last ditch effort" by my travel doctor. Next time I know I will take them during round 2 or so instead of waiting till the end the 12th. It had me running off the side of the road numerous times, or spending a whole day in Antigua sweating my ass off in my tent drinking the water Nick got me before he left. There is only so much you can do in a tent for a whole day! I read almost a whole book on my Iphone.

Keep it coming! I love the way the air is so clear there and how the pictures turn out. I'd love to see it in real life!
  15. crestedbutte-rtw

Oddometer:
    Got three more classes of spanish and then hook up with Nick and we shred for awhile together. Just got a good connection in Mendoza, Argentina for a possible staging Gig (Culinary internships), to learn new Techniques and traditions! Fingers cross it would be awesome!!! Got to figure out where we want to ride, and super pumped to try out all of my new Wolfman Gear!!!!
    Fletch
  16. Shibby!

Shibby! Long timer

Oddometer:
    I was going to ask about that, but figured I'd leave well enough alone! haha. This will be your first time cooking won't it be?

Nick's a good person to ask questions about with Spanish. I was shocked at how well he did after 3 weeks. I followed him through the Belize/Guat border crossing =)

If (or when) I do another trip, I'm either stopping, or learning before hand! If I could practice here I would learn now, but not many Spanish speaking people here.
  17. Loutre

Loutre Cosmopolitan Adv

Oddometer:
    yummy yummy yummy i got love in my tummy :lurk
  18. crestedbutte-rtw

Oddometer:
    Spanish is going great, a little bit of overload but going great. Nick got here a couple of days ago, tomorrow is my last class of spanish I think and then we go ride Death Road on Weds. We will leave La Paz on Thrusday for good and as of now do a loop of Bolivian Dirt then head for Chile VIa the Salt Flats. Cannot wait to shred again and will be awesome to ride with Nick for awhile. Will post more of a official update soon.. Fletch
  19. crestedbutte-rtw

Oddometer:
    DAY-218-226<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    6/7-15/2012<o:p></o:p>
    So this is a quick over view of the past 9 days in La Paz taking Spanish and waiting for Nick to get here. Spanish went well but by hour 46 I started to get burnt out to much information. <o:p></o:p>
    Jayson from Crested Butte Mountain Guides was coming down to Bolivia to take a client climbing, so we had planned out to meet up for a dinner. Luckily for me my debit card arrived to my dad’s house with a day to spare before Jayson left so he was able to bring it down to me. We met up and it was nice to see a familiar face. We went out to dinner to a nice restaurant and caught up on stories of my trip and stories of home and Alaska from him. We went out to dinner all three nights they were in La Paz before heading out for their summit attempt of over 20,000ft, which they accomplished. <o:p></o:p>
    Friday’s class was my hitting the wall point I couldn’t take in anymore Spanish information. I still had 13hrs left of class and didn’t know what I wanted to do about my classes. <o:p></o:p>
    Nick arrived we went out to dinner and traded tons of stories since we last hung out in Cali, Colombia. I am so stoked to have someone to ride with; it will be a nice change. <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
    DAY-227-231<o:p></o:p>
    6/16-20/2012<o:p></o:p>
    I woke up not feeling that awesome so I decided to sleep and start going through my stuff seeing where I can drop weight. I met up with Nick for dinner and was introduced to Ian from England who has been riding a 2006 F650GS for the past three years through AK, Canada, US, Mexico, Central America, and now South America. I talked with my school on Monday and decided I would do 3 more hours hitting a total of 50 hrs and was able to get my money back for the last ten hours. After my last class I met up with Nick and Ian to go find a few moto parts and some gear. I needed a new tire and wanted to pick up a knobby for the rear. I have been carrying that CST Tire since Nicaragua, which I bought because my Kenda was worse than bald. Although I made it to Costa Rica to buy Pirelli’s so I never needed it. So back to present Ian needed a back tire and he is mostly riding all pavement so I offered him my tire for 20 bucks to take it off my hands for good. He was stoked and I was stoked win win. On Tuesday we headed off for Death Road all together, we grabbed gas at gringo price (triple the Bolivian price). <o:p></o:p>
    We headed up out of La Paz toward the start of the Death road. As we rode up higher the sky went from perfect blue bird day to riding in a misty cloud. We got stopped once for a license check and another by military wanting to search our bags but all they did was look in my tank bag. We got to the top hitting 4800 meters and then started to drop down passing Mtn Bikes. We got into a small town where we had to buy a permit to ride the death road. We headed up toward the turn off found it quickly and started making our way slipping past tons of Mtn Bike tours and their chase vehicles. Unfortunately the road was all clouded in and rainy so we couldn't see much and not a lot of opportunities for pictures. We didn’t take the short cut that the tours do back to the main road, we rode the death road all the way till the town of Coroico where we had Lunch. The road was not as gnarly as you might think there is no traffic and it is smooth just with a hug drop off to the left hand side. We took the main road back to La Paz.<o:p></o:p>
    At dinner we decided that we would take care of a few last things and all head out together on Thursday for Sucre. We decided on taking hwy 6<SUP>th</SUP> to get to Sucre and after Nick and Ian did some reading online they read on the HUB that it was now paved and Ian wanted to join us, he didn’t want dirt but since it was paved he wanted to ride with us. Nick and I were a little bummed because we did want dirt and I was told by my teacher that it was dirt on hwy 6<SUP>th</SUP> to Sucre. <o:p></o:p>
    On Wednesday I found a tire and Nick found new A-Star gloves, I also picked up a much smaller camping pot kit so I was stoked. We decided to meet in the morning to head out around 9:30 am for breakfast and get on the road by 11:30am. <o:p></o:p>
    [​IMG]
    WITH MY SPANISH TEACHER IN LA PAZ
    [​IMG]
    WITH JAYSON FROM CRESTED BUTTE MOUNTAIN GUIDES
    [​IMG]
    THE JUICE THAT KEEPS ONJ GIVING... UGH WHAT??
    [​IMG]
    LA PAZ FROM ALTO
    [​IMG]
    MINERS PROTESTING AND THROWING STICKS OF DYNAMITE IN THE STREETS
    [​IMG]
    DEATH ROAD HERE WE COME!!
    [​IMG]
    NICE CHANGE TO RIDE WITH OTHERS
    [​IMG]
    RUN!!! POLICE
    [​IMG]
    NICK PUMPED TO BE ON DIRT!!
    [​IMG]
    SAY HELLO TO MY NEW FRIEND IAN
    [​IMG]
    TAKING A BREAK ON DEATH ROAD
    [​IMG]
    ME RIDING THE DEATH ROAD......
    [​IMG]
    LUNCH BREAK
    [​IMG]
    INCREDIBLE VIEWS ON THE WAY BACK TO LA PAZ
    [​IMG]
    CLOUDY AND A LITTLE RAINY AT TIMES
    [​IMG]
    NICK COMING THROUGH THE CLOUDS
    [​IMG]
    AWESOME DAY WITH GOOD FRIENDS
    [​IMG]
    JUST AWESOME, I LOVE BOLIVIA!!
    [​IMG]
    ONE HELL OF A DAY!

Tons more updates and awesome photo's coming in the next few hours.. Thanks for following
    Fletch
  20. crestedbutte-rtw

Oddometer:
    DAY-232-234<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    6/21-23/2012<o:p></o:p>
    We met up at 9:30am for breakfast and decided that we would meet up at my hostel at 11:30am to leave La Paz once and for all. As I got back to the hostel there is a kid from England who has been riding a 125cc Honda from Chile heading to Colombia. He was having his chain pop off and getting wedged between his tire and the sprocket. I pointed him toward the Motorcycle area of La Paz (San Pedro) his chain was stretched out and twisted bad. He also wanted to look at the map and wanted me to point out the quickest way to Lima, because he needed to be there by Sunday and it was Thursday and his bike was messed up. He was not going to make it, he was bummed but still determined to make it. Due to helping him out I was running a little late so I started to run. I got my bike packed up and setup with my new luggage; I am now running strictly Wolfman Luggage Made In good ol’ COLORADO!!!! <o:p></o:p>
    We headed out of La Paz just before 12pm, my bad boys. We gassed up and headed for Oruro, it was a pretty straight forward ride. The whole way was paved and straight defiantly nice to ride with others on straight paved roads. I was leading and came up on a toll booth and in Bolivia you can ride around if you’re on a motorcycle. As I was heading toward it this one was different there were police stopping a few cars. As I came into the booth a cop walked out waving me to pull into a dirt parking lot, just like Peru I waved and kept on riding through he was not stoked but oh well. I went a little ways to wait, the cop stayed in the way and made Ian and Nick stop. He just checked their stuff and before they could give them crap they had strategically stopped in the way of the traffic so they couldn’t take their time and sent them on their way. We made our way quickly to Oruro without trouble and found a cheap place to stay for the night with safe parking. <o:p></o:p>
    We had been planning on taking Hwy six Nick and I was hoping for lots of dirt but unfortunately for us Nick had read a road update about the highway on the HUB that it was completely paved as of March of this year. With that news Ian was in, he is kind of over riding dirt he just wanted pavement. <o:p></o:p>
    So we headed off in the morning to get to Sucre we had estimated that it would take about 6-7hrs, we even checked with locals they said it was paved and would take 4-5hrs. The first 100km was paved, we came into a small mining town got turned around and ended up at the mining area. The guard stopped us and pointed us to the road but said we had to go back the way we came and go around. We pointed to a bridge and he finally let us go through as we started to cross the bridge which was a train track and a small walking area which was flimsy metal. Nick went first and as he got to the end he had to stop for people, although when he did the metal started to bend a lot and I thought he was going through. When it was my turn I went across the flimsy last part fast and it felt like riding on a trampoline bouncy bouncy bouncy. We made our way on pavement for a little bit longer until it turned into dirt. <o:p></o:p>
    There was tons of construction on the road, the parts without construction was fast hard packed dirt. Although the long stretches of construction was a mix of weaving through trucks, small detours and a lot of sand. Nick and I are at about the same riding level dirt or asphalt. Unfortunately Ian did not want to ride on dirt and since he was informed it was all asphalt he was not stoked at all and was taking his time not a big deal, Nick and I would ride ahead until a good picture stop and wait for a bit for Ian to catch up and so on. We made it to a road block that we found out was closed at 1:30pm until 6pm it was 1:30 and Ian showed up at 1:40pm so we had to decide to wait it out or take this quick detour that we were told about by the worker. We decided detour that was not 17km as he said but 60-70km and it was AWESOME!!!!! It was a fun road narrow, no traffic, rocky, sandy, crazy foot deep dust, nice drop off into a valley/river below, and just a lot of exhausting fun. Well there was nowhere to grab lunch so we were working with breakfast which consisted of one piece of bread and coffee and of course snacks. Ian was not a fan of this road at all, like I stated before he wasn’t looking for dirt. Up until today I had not full on wrecked, yes I have dropped my bike a few times but no body to ground action. I was whipping right behind Nick as we took a left hand turn, crap all sand and rocks my front tire slipped out going down left. I saved it but within in a split second it caught and slammed me to the right and down I went sliding. Nick didn’t see it and was gone, I lifted the heavy beast back up checked her out and my Wolfman bags looked brand new still. I chased after Nick and was wonder what the hell happened then realized you dumbass Nick is running a knobby front and back tire and your running a bald back and a dual purpose front haha idiot…hahaha <o:p></o:p>
    Ian was worked and we knew we were very far from Sucre and was going to either find a place to sleep or camp. We kept pushing Ian a little farther and a little farther until we finally hit a small town and realized we were only half way through the detour back to the main road. I needed water and supplies, the town was shut down like a ghost town. As soon as we pulled in we had a crowd of people coming out of the wood work to see who and what we were. I knocked on a closed shop and a little girl of maybe 7 came to the door and let us in, they had neither real food nor water so we grabbed lots of junk food for pennies. Ian wanted to stay in the town so we asked about a place to sleep all they had was one bed in a tiny no window room/ school. We decided to push on and find some camping. We rode another 15km or so out of town and found an awesome flattish camp spot right near the road with an incredible view. We setup camp and had some dinner, while we ate a guy on a motorcycle came up curious and talked with us for 5 minutes then Nick gave him a thing of cookies and he left. I was sound asleep when I had a dream in Spanish but then I woke and realized somebody was walking around our camp talking in Spanish, it was 11:30pm. I found out it was two people who drove up in a car and was just curious, luckily Nick heard them and talked with them for a minute till they left. My gas rack had snapped off while riding so I will have to come up with something to get me to Sucre.<o:p></o:p>
    We woke up and slowly got our gear packed up, Ian took off quickly to get a head start knowing we would catch up. We caught him at the first of many water crossings of the day; we splashed through and headed up out of the River basin via a gnarly boulder filled road. We made it back to the main road and back tracked a 1km to a main town so I could grab gas and we could grab breakfast. The gas was in a room filled with 10liter bottles of gas and propane bottles. Cheap so I was happy. We cruised on the main road for quite some time hard packed and fast, until turned into construction zone. Nick and I came to a fork that supposedly was another detour not realizing Nick asked me which way I wanted to go I Just gave him thumbs up due to having my music going. We stayed on the main road and weaved in and out of construction, wet asphalt, sand, and then was stopped by a rockslide. We turned around and headed back never seeing Ian we took the detour and was told by a bus to be careful very dangerous they said. Right away the whole road was covered in 6-10inches of sand/ dust. We came around a turn to find Ian with his bike on its side and he was exhausted. The bus came up and saw us standing next Ian’s bike with oil on the ground, asked what happened we told them he fell. They then told Ian to be careful very dangerous. I thought Ian was going to kill the driver but instead he just walked away...hahaha. We pushed on and finally arrived in Sucre with no problems at 6pm two full days it took of riding to get here with two long detours. We found a place thanks to the Hub with safe parking, Nick and I jumped up the three stair entry way. They did not have any wood for Ian and he only has 4inch’s of clearance, so he smashed his way in exhausted and chipped their already chipped up stairs, they were not impressed. Although the next day he bought them wood so they were happy. <o:p></o:p>
    [​IMG]
    ALL COLORADO WOLFED OUT!!!!
    [​IMG]
    GASSING UP
    [​IMG]
    NO FUN AT ALL IN BOLIVIA.. HAHAHA
    [​IMG]
    IAN AND I COMING IN HOT
    [​IMG]
    WEEEEEEEEEE
    [​IMG]
    PISS BREAK PICTURE
    [​IMG]
    THE BOUNCY BRIDGE
    [​IMG]
    NICK AND HIS NEW FRIEND
    [​IMG]
    HEY GRINGO WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING ON MY ROAD???
    [​IMG]
    QUICK BREAK AND PICTURES
    [​IMG]
    SWEET MUDHOLE HIT IT NICK, YES WE ARE 5 YEAR OLDS.. HAHA
    [​IMG]
    WEEEEEEE, MUD, WATER.. YEAH FOR BEING 5
    [​IMG]
    IAN SHOWING US THE MATURE WAY
    [​IMG]
    NICK SHREDDING
    [​IMG]
    FUN ROAD WITH GREAT VIEWS
    [​IMG]
    WHAT CAN I SAY I BLEND IN EVERYWHERE I GO... HAHA JUST IN CASE YOU WERE CONFUSED I AM ON THE RIGHT
    [​IMG]
    WHAT A DAY
    [​IMG]
    CAMP SPOT
    [​IMG]
    AWESOME VIEWS TO AN AWESOME DAY
    [​IMG]
    FATHER AND SON WALKING THROUGH OUR CAMP
    [​IMG]
    NICK SHREDDING FOR THE MAIN ROAD
    [​IMG]
    GASSING UP
    [​IMG]
    FIRST OF MANY WATER CROSSINGS
    [​IMG]
    COOL SHOT BY NICK
    [​IMG]
    HEAVEN
    [​IMG]
    MYSELF SHREDDING SOME BOLIVIAN HEAVEN
    [​IMG]
    LIFE IS RAD
    [​IMG]
    MAKING OUR WAY
    [​IMG]
    THANKS NICK, SICK SHOT
    [​IMG]
    NICK PASSING A RANDOM PIGGY
    [​IMG]
    AWESOME SHOT OF THE ROAD TOWARD SUCRE
    [​IMG]
    YES I AM A 12 YEAR OLD WHO DRAWS DICKS ON MY FRIENDS BIKES... HAHAHA
    [​IMG]
    LLAMA CROSSING
    [​IMG]
    NICK PASSING BY
    [​IMG]
    ROCKSLIDE TURN AROUND
    [​IMG]
    WE FOUND IAN!!!!
    [​IMG]
    A LITTLE DUSTY
    [​IMG]
    GETTING CLOSE TO SUCRE
    [​IMG]
    AWESOME TRANSLATION AT THE HOTEL.. BASICALLY TELLING US IF WE MARK OR DAMAGE THE WALLS WE HAVE TO PAY... HAHA

A few more updates to come in the next couple of hours, thanks for following!!
    Fletch