2013 Australasian Safari - Free shipping from EUEU, South Africa, North America

Discussion in 'Racing' started by SafariBerg, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Seth S

Seth S My avatar is ok. Your screen is broken

Oddometer:

I believe it is round trip shipping and it is out of the San Fran Port...at least that was where we had to go out of when I shipped over last time.
  2. AustSafari

AustSafari Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi all, sorry for delay. Free shipping isn't necessarily restricted to bikes. It's a bit of a case by case thing. Probably best to send an email through to Sally via the info@australasiansafari address with your situation i.e vehicle type, location, preferred port etc and she will be able to give you further info whether we can accomodate you.
    - Lauren :D

PS: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year
  3. mcguyver

mcguyver Long timer

Oddometer:
    Nitro
    If y put the word out in the Australian section that you were looking for service crew, you will get knocked over in the rush. You might need to hire a ute for the duration and coverage cost, but I am sure their would be many happy to help out.

A 450 with tank would be perfect.

3 rears ad 2 fronts should be fine as far as tyres go I would think but safari berg would know better than me.

There is also te option of leasing bikes and service crew. Not sure if if safari berg is still doing this Sth Husabergs but Glenn Hoffman racing will be able to help with Hondas.
  4. Seth S

Seth S My avatar is ok. Your screen is broken

Oddometer:
    in the 5 days that my 690 got raced I nearly wore out one rear Michelin Desert and the front looked nearly new. We damaged 1 rear mousse when something went through the tire and sliced the mousse...but it still worked. If you are pinned on the throttle every day on every corner then you might burn tires up faster.
  5. SafariBerg

SafariBerg Oz Safari Addict

Oddometer:
    on a budget using malle motos with an existing bike $8,000-$9,000AUD (inc all entry fees etc) should very much be doable for all event costs re Perth - event - Perth

so only extra is any travel costs to get to Perth and home again
  6. PPiA

PPiA Pete

Oddometer:
    How does the Moto malles work logistically?
  7. SafariBerg

SafariBerg Oz Safari Addict

Oddometer:
    Time is quickly running out to get on board with the free shipping of your machine to 2013 Safari

:deal