Utards whos riding what

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by frog, May 22, 2008.

1. Subcanis

Subcanis Dental Floss Tycoon

Oddometer:
    Work.
  2. pluric

pluric Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Here, don't say I never gave you head.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-DRZ400-DRZ-400-Cylinder-Head-Motor-Engine-OEM_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem33516c0161QQitemZ220409364833QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
  3. pluric

pluric Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    How about BrShootr picks your wife up and you go fishing?:deal
  4. Subcanis

Subcanis Dental Floss Tycoon

Oddometer:
    :lol3

Fine by me as long as they take the dog too.
  5. HickOnACrick

HickOnACrick Groovinator

Oddometer:
    Thanks, I have been watching this one already. If you look closely at the valves, they appear to be in pretty bad shape and there is no comment on how many miles are on this head. This company parts out a bunch of bikes, and they always give ratings of condition and explanations of miles/hours on the bike. Since they have done neither with this head, I am reluctant to buy it.

The dealer is willing to give me new parts at cost, Furthermore, another Utard knows a guy who knows a guy who has a cousin who dates a girl whose brother gets his hair cut by a woman whose uncle is a tattoo artist for a guy who can get parts at a reduced price. So I will likely just buy the head and valves new.

Lastly, Suzuki may still come through for me and offer to sell me a new bike at cost...which I could then sell for a small profit and hopefully recover some of my out-of-pocket expenses, although not my time and frustration. And I could sell or trade the Dizzer and get something more my style.
  6. pluric

pluric Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer:

Love your style baby, love your style.

[​IMG]

You so rock.:D
  7. The Walrus

The Walrus Gone and back again.

Oddometer:
    Just got back from an extended lunch on the bike.....extended by what you might ask?

:wave

Did somebody mention the gate to East Canyon is open ...................?

:nod

It still has lots of angry bicyclistas on it........not my issue that they don't want to share the road...........:nono
  8. pluric

pluric Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Extenzed lunch ride? Let me guess what you were riding.

[​IMG]

Not to sound like Harcus, but, does it really make a difference?

Skifast could have saved the price of a Harley had you come clean sooner.
  9. The Walrus

The Walrus Gone and back again.

Oddometer:
    We know how you spent your lunchtime.........and it wasn't riding a motorcycle........:patch

[​IMG]
  10. rennsportgsguy

rennsportgsguy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Its a tough job, but sombody has to do it. My ADD is so bad, I forgot I was in a race in Delta and stopped by the river to have a picnic. great place to watch the race!:lol3
  11. fano

fano here and there

Oddometer:
    Renn, are you racing Cherry Creek this Saturday? It should be fun. Last I have heard Michelle is racing in some new, more appropriate outfit.:wink:
  12. frog

frog Long timer

Oddometer:
    I think the best thing for dumbgirl is if you make her wear a skirt and bra so everyone knows its a chick. Then a excuse my riding I'm a girl sign on her back. That way the skirt is taken so I don't have to wear it.
  13. pluric

pluric Gimpy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ah ha, playing the distraction card. Just might work.:evil

[​IMG]
  14. YOGOI

YOGOI Prick

Oddometer:
    Avon to Liberty is passable. Infact, there wasn't a snow drift to be found. The dirt was dry as could be. I bet I could have been ride'n the route a mounth ago.:huh
  15. BrShootr

BrShootr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    That's a dirt road, yes?

If the group doing the PET ride this weekend ends up not going, how about we get together for some northern UT riding? :evil
  16. STARSKEY

STARSKEY Wandering Soul

Oddometer:
    That's my favorite trail. Good to know it's open.
  17. BrShootr

BrShootr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    You riding it Saturday? I need to put those knobbies to good use in a place other then the B.
  18. YOGOI

YOGOI Prick

Oddometer:
    I'm not sure what I've got going on Sat. But if you guys head this far north I should be able to meet up with ya.
  19. GISkev

GISkev wwfsmd?

Oddometer:
    I'll go ride N. UT on Sat! It looks like there's plenty o' side routes off the Lib2Avon road, so i'll bring the topo's for that area if a ride is on.
  20. YOGOI

YOGOI Prick

Oddometer:
    Theres a couple of roads the take you west. One hits Mantua Canyon, and the othe dops you into Mantua. There both kinda rough going, you'll for sure find the snow line on the first one and the second (going to Mantua) crosses a field (that may or may not be private) that will be very very soggy right now.
    On the east side is alot of priviate land that you really dont want to be getting lost in.
    For a good ride I would recomend you ride into Hyrum, up Blacksmith fork and then Ant Flat back to the Monta Cristo road.