Claude of CSM

Discussion in 'Hacks' started by zipper421, Nov 4, 2012.

1. FR700

FR700 Heckler ™©®℗

Oddometer:

Soooo ... you're a ... hacker ? :scratch

2. airspro

airspro Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I have to say after reading more here and doing more research on the web , I am more impressed than ever .
  3. Jimm Dandy

Jimm Dandy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    SURE do wish he would move out west
  4. twintwin

twintwin Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    This thread is useless without at least one picture! so meet the MAN.
    And now I'm sure your fan club will grow by the second :lol3[​IMG].
  5. sidecarstar

sidecarstar Adventurer

Oddometer:
    He looks deep in thought,dont he? Everyone has complimented him so much that hat doesn't fit anymore! LOL Claude is a good guy and a good friend.:clap
  6. claude

claude Sidecar Jockey

Oddometer:
    Wow...I debated on whether to respond to this thread or not. Kinda embarrasing, as someone mentioned, but it is flattering at the same time. Embarrising in that it is not just me here at CSM who has the mindset described here. All of us are on the same page in a group effort to make a good product and to establish friends within the sidecar world that we all are in.

Those at CSM, John, Bill, Krystal and Nick as well as Bob G, Angie, George, Dug and Dave are all very dedicated and comitted to the same goal. Our vendors who we use regularly are also on board in the same way. I am so so thankful to all who are invloved. The goal is to make the sidecar world a better place for those who are in it already and also to help others and newbies see what all the fun is about in a safe and sound fashion.If we can do this and keep the lights burning in this economy that is not a bad thing.

In fact when you think about it there are only a few companies in this country who are doing sidecars as their main objective. I can say without hesitation that others such as Dave and RuthAnne Hannigan(Hannigan Motorsports), Bob Darden (Texas Sidecars), Mary Sontag (Motorvation engineering), Broc and Pete Smith at Side Effects, Pete Larsen at Liberty ,Doug Bingham and others have made their life around sidecars.
    Lots of dedication has went into these businesses with the goal of putting their customers first. It is you guys out there who help to keep all of us afloat. No one is getting rich doing this stuff in a monetary fashion but the payoff in smiles and friendships made is much more important than what money can buy.
    So, and I can speak for all above I think, I say thank you for the kind words. It is much appreciated.
  7. davebig

davebig Another Angry Hun !

Oddometer:
    All of the above and he's humble too !
  8. kailuasurfer

kailuasurfer Dreamer

Oddometer:
    Claude, hope you are doing well. I may start another project just to hang with you and your crew again :rofl.

[​IMG]