Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. GnarlyKarle

GnarlyKarle aka: ici_moto

Oddometer:
    Sold
  2. fano

fano here and there

Oddometer:
    I'll take the Leatt brace.
  3. GnarlyKarle

Oddometer:
    Sold
  4. COXR650L

COXR650L Long timer

Oddometer:
    Pmd on brace and tool belt
  5. GnarlyKarle

Oddometer:
    Sold
  6. GnarlyKarle

Oddometer:
    Sold
  7. AteamNM

AteamNM Wonna Be ADVrider Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM sent. :deal

8. Joz

Joz What could go wrong?

Oddometer:
    PM sent on rain & pressure suit.
  9. Eurobiker

Eurobiker Vintage Cat Herder

Oddometer:
    Does anyone have any airline points or vouchers they'd like to sell? If so, shoot me a PM. I need a round trip to Indianapolis this month.
  10. oldebike

oldebike Olde and classic

Oddometer:
    PM sent on ADV Monster light.
  11. soldierguy

soldierguy Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    EDIT: XS has been sold. CJ is the new owner.

I’m reposting the XS650 with a lower price of $1500. I’m lowering the price simply because she needs to go soon; I’m moving to California and it would be simpler if I don't take her with me.

I took her out today, and she runs like a champ. Carb tuning is spot on, alternator charges the battery, all the lights work…she runs great and will attract attention wherever you go. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face today wile riding.

But when I was out on her today, I was reminded of why the doc told me I shouldn’t ride. So she needs to go to someone who will ride and enjoy her. She's not a garage queen or a show bike...she's perfect for bombing around and having fun.

1978 Yamaha XS650, asking $1500 obo: odometer shows just under 25,500 miles (unsure if accurate or not, but that’s about what’s on the title too). Clear CO title in my name and in hand, and currently registered. She’s not perfect, but pretty darn good. Previous owner converted it to look like a Triumph Scrambler, complete with black ceramic-coated high-mounted side pipes from Gordon Scott. Engine was rebuilt by previous owner, carbs rebuilt, frame, wheels, and a bunch of other stuff powdercoated black; wheels were powdercoated by the previous owner, then spoked, trued, and balanced by Woody’s in Denver; tank, fenders, & carb covers painted British Racing Green (some scratches & chips…it’s a good 10-footer in terms of appearance, but was a garage paint job by the PO). Brand new seat. Avon Distanzia tires front & rear; front is nearly new; rear looks to be better than 50% tread remaining. Has a PAMCO Ultimate electronic ignition installed (no points to fiddle with), a permanent magnet alternator installed (charges the battery far better than stock, but should have the TDC timing mark re-done, a very simple task), a new battery (purchased in December 2012), CBR600 front brake with near-new pads and disc, 5th gear has been replaced with an overdrive gear (better for the highway), a small oil cooler (requires the use of a different oil filter readily available at MikesXS.com); and the carbs are jetted for the altitude, the exhaust, and for the pod air filters. Comes with enough oil and filters for several thousand miles. Starter is installed but not connected; bike starts on 1st or 2nd kick. Brand new wiring harness installed, along with brand new switchgear. Speedometer works but reads high; a new speedo and tach cable are included, along with a couple manuals and a few other miscellaneous bits. New fork seals and oil, new shifter shaft seal, and the clutch pushrod & crank (alternator) seals are good and not leaking.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sale is final, I offer no warranties expressed or implied the Yamaha, and the bike is to be used at your own risk, for which I bear no responsibility.

PM me with your contact info, and we’ll set up a time for you to look. I’m in Fountain, at the south end of Colorado Springs.
  12. Desert Scoundrel

Desert Scoundrel Banned

Oddometer:
    Dude, what's with the creepy disclaimer? Is that bike cursed? It is a damn nice bike. I was just talking about this bike with a friend today!
  13. COXR650L

COXR650L Long timer

Oddometer:
    Haha, soooooo......no warranty on a 35 year old bike. We'll Im out:lol3

I love the look of that bike, if I had 1500 I would pick it up in a heartbeat, Im sure it would be a blast around town.
  14. _CJ

_CJ Sitting on pins and needles

Oddometer:
    Dibs!

I can be there cash in hand about thirty minutes after the bank opens on Monday.

:D
  15. Desert Scoundrel

Desert Scoundrel Banned

Oddometer:

No, not the warranty part, this part:

Just thought it was alittle weird. If this is still around in a few weeks....it's mine!! Damned IRS!
  16. soldierguy

soldierguy Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    LOL! I guess I've worked with too many lawyers over the years. Bike works great.

CJ, I'm off on Monday. I'm at the grocery store now stocking up for the Super Bowl so I haven't checked my PM inbox. But if you're the first to lay claim, then it's reserved for you.
  17. James Adams

James Adams wut

Oddometer:
    Please please please buy it. I don't have room for it in my garage. :deal
  18. TacocaT

TacocaT Long timer

Oddometer:
    Starting to kick around the idea of selling my sled. It is a 2005 Arctic Cat m7 and it is a blast to ride. Has a 162 inch track. I would like to sell it for $3700.00 with the 2 place trailer. I hate to sell it but I am going to be moving around a lot soon so I would like to simplify things. See my add in the main Flea Market http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20640513#post20640513

[​IMG]
  19. darmahman

darmahman "Illogically Deluded" Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thought I would post here b/4 craigslist. - I have an older (2000) Kendon motorcycle trailer that hauls 3 bikes (dirt) or 2 street bikes. Comes with new spare and Baxley adj. bike holder for the center bike. Everything works great but it is starting to rust some. Just regreased the axle bearings. $500 or best offer. Mike Mosiman 970-481-6355

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  20. DirtyDR

DirtyDR Dana Supporter

Oddometer:
    What is the distance between the fenders? If you wouldn't mind measuring please.